Boys Love | BLammy Winners Announced (Starting Pg. 834)

JonginBey

1 minute ago, Vixen Eyes said:

If you have viki both Kieta Hatsukoi and Old Fashion Cupcake should be there.

Also, for a heartwarming Korean show - check out Cherry Blossoms After Winter, on viki as well:clap3:

• Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Meanwhile, ATRL's Man of the Moment is in Saudi Arabia. Do you think the KinnPorsche boys will get killed like Shakira? 

Apo Nattawin deserved the Eye Candy award. Chahub Marut, from the trashy show that shall not be named, also deserves it more.

Edited by Genius1111

2 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

If you have viki both Kieta Hatsukoi and Old Fashion Cupcake should be there.

Also, for a heartwarming Korean show - check out Cherry Blossoms After Winter, on viki as well:clap3:

i started CBAF but idk if i finished it.

i read the webtoon before it was a webdrama, kinda wonder how it'd be if it was made into a p*rn series :deadbanana:

3 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Meanwhile, ATRL's Man of the Moment is in Saudi Arabia. Do you think the KinnPorsche boys will get killed like Shakira? 

stunning :jonny5:

1 hour ago, JonginBey said:

So…time to address the messy elephant in the room and speed this on up.

Hide contents

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png

I mean, y’all certainly saved me some time when making the graphics, but did y’all not watch any other series? Explain yourselves.

OMG, I didn't expect this at all! A total swept! :clap3::deadbanana:

Meryl Streep almost choked in her sleep and Frances McDormand found wigless in a ditch:deadbanana: He deserved every award, young, talented, handsome and smart, other girlies can't relate :clap3:BeOnCloud better harry up with the second season of KP or a new project that will include BiGod:WAP:

7 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

The taste :jonnycat: I’ve watched and enjoyed all of these.

2 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

How are you gonna force yourselves to do fanservice then act disgusted right after :rip: Better off not doing it!

They should call Miss Gulf and ask for a lesson on how to do excessive fanservice while being homophobic at the same time. :clap3:

2 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Not too afraid for Mile and Bible. But I'll be keeping Miss Apo in my prayers:chick3: 

I heard it's bad only if you're the one taking it in the ass

f49398628619cfd6d1ba24d3b8912912efa94fac

Best Cinematography

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

Blueming and Semantic Error were tied for runner-up.

KP served great visuals and probably bigger budget than rest of bls this year :clap3:

Let’s shine a little light in here. Best Supporting Actress.

Hide contents

spacer.png

This one was predictable af, I voted for her too but miss Mam Kathaleeya gave a much better and fully dramatic performance, basically robbed!  

10 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

They should call Miss Gulf and ask for a lesson on how to do excessive fanservice while being homophobic at the same time. :clap3:

Not too afraid for Mile and Bible. But I'll be keeping Miss Apo in my prayers:chick3: 

I heard it's bad only if you're the one taking it in the ass

f49398628619cfd6d1ba24d3b8912912efa94fac

1. Speaking of which, it's Gulf's birthday today! But how do you know he's a homophobe?

2. Apo acted his sex scenes so well. He was robbed! 

BLammy Winners - Master List

Series of the Year: Not Me

Best Actor: Gun Atthaphan - Not Me

Best Supporting Actor: Bible Wichapas - KinnPorsche

Best Supporting Actress: Fukumoto Riko - Kieta Hatsukoi

Best Main Character: Kang Seo Joon (Son Woo Hyun) - To My Star 2

Best Supporting Character: Vegas (Bible Wichapas) - KinnPorsche

Best Villain: Vegas (Bible Wichapas) - KinnPorsche

Best Couple: Tse Shou and Li Kung (Max Lin and Shi Cheng Hao) - Plus & Minus

Best Cinematography: KinnPorsche

Best Original Song: Why Don't You Stay (Jeff Satur) - KinnPorsche

Eye Candy: Bible Wichapas

On The Rise: Bible Wichapas

Most Anticipated '23: Never Let Me Go | Moonlight Chicken

1 minute ago, Gottasadae said:

This one was predictable af, I voted for her too but miss Mam Kathaleeya gave a much better and fully dramatic performance, basically robbed!  

BLTRL unfortunately said no to her fraudery in the supporting category. She was a leading lady STAR!:clap3:

Best Main Character

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

This marks Woo Hyun’s second BLammy after winning Eye Candy last year.

:laugh::fan::laugh: This one is serving pure travesty and award out of pity. Most boring, messy and unnecessary sequel of them all :gaycat6: Main character my @ss :fan:

1 minute ago, Genius1111 said:

1. Speaking of which, it's Gulf's birthday today! But how do you know he's a homophobe?

2. Apo acted his sex scenes so well. He was robbed! 

Happy Birthday to him, I didn't know! :clap3: Lemme check on insta if Miss Mew posted something for his BDay.

As to your question, I remember an interview he and Mew had when he admitted to bullying some baguette when he was younger bcs that guy was acting femme and how he did not feel sorry at the time. Mew then lowkey panicked and said something like - "oh, but you're sorry now" and then Gulf said "no" or something in the same vein:bibliahh: Maybe my memory fails me, but that's basically the gist of that.

Home of phobic or not, he managed to deliver an iconic messy performance as a closeted gay. His acting was awful and amazing at the same time.

Best Actor

Hide contents

spacer.png

Not only is this Gun’s first BLammy, but it’s the one he deserves the most :clap3:

Nothing wrong here, he had a more difficult role than the rest of the contenders. It's not an easy task to portray two different characters:clap3:

7 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

:laugh::fan::laugh: This one is serving pure travesty and award out of pity. Most boring, messy and unnecessary sequel of them all :gaycat6: Main character my @ss :fan:

Say what you want about the sequel, but Kang Seo Joon is a great character :michael:

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

Exactly. 

y’all tryin to preach all year long how great Japan was but u quivered at a sexy Thai speak in English and there went all da votes 

Girl, why we should vote for pussay as Best Sup Character in a first place? I thought it's a BLammy not a StraightAmmy and we're supporting talented eggplants, so best actress is more than enough for miss cameltoe aka Fukumoto:gaycat5:

7 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Happy Birthday to him, I didn't know! :clap3: Lemme check on insta if Miss Mew posted something for his BDay.

As to your question, I remember an interview he and Mew had when he admitted to bullying some baguette when he was younger bcs that guy was acting femme and how he did not feel sorry at the time. Mew then lowkey panicked and said something like - "oh, but you're sorry now" and then Gulf said "no" or something in the same vein:bibliahh: Maybe my memory fails me, but that's basically the gist of that.

Home of phobic or not, he managed to deliver an iconic messy performance as a closeted gay. His acting was awful and amazing at the same time.

Oh lord, I did not know about that. Time to cancel Gulf, alongside the already cancelled Mew. 

The first few episodes were a little unbearable because there were a number of actors who didn't act particularly well (and I was watching Netflix on TV, so I couldn't speed up to 1.5x). The show ended well, and Gulf really delivered. I wish more bottoms would be less passive. It is indeed refreshing to see a bottom who's more aggressive. 

Series of the Year

Hide contents

spacer.png

Thanks God! Since KinnPorsche was robbed of nom, Not Me is the only right choice! Boremantic Error can choke twice with their twitter payola :gaycat2:

19 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Say what you want about the sequel, but Kang Seo Joon is a great character :michael:

Aoki, Porsche and Wang are way more diverse and interesting characters, periodt. Well, if you're into rejected and constantly crying snoozefest aka Seo Joon then America has a real problem:gaycat6:

Anyway, thank you for hosting miss honey :clap3:

Edited by Gottasadae

2 hours ago, JonginBey said:

So…time to address the messy elephant in the room and speed this on up.

Hide contents

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png

I mean, y’all certainly saved me some time when making the graphics, but did y’all not watch any other series? Explain yourselves.

:bibliahh: i knew it

he deserved one of these tho :mandown: 

2 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

Aoki, Porsche and Wang are way more diverse and interesting characters, periodt. Well, if you're into rejected and constantly crying snoozefest aka Seo Joon then America has a real problem:gaycat6:

Anyway, thank you for hosting miss honey :clap3:

Unless all he did was cry, that's not a valid argument :sorry: Pretty sure the rest of the characters you listed had at least one crying scene.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.