Boys Love | BLammy Winners Announced (Starting Pg. 834)

JonginBey

• Replies 21.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Genius1111 said:

afb38c1f7f3ad0ede98a34746b1bc2c135353a74.gifv

71d7433dcd3d7dba03033d19d6f84ea81f3a6a7e.gifv

I know it's not big, but I like the energy that Neo (Duean) is giving off here.

It’s all about the stroke game, and I just know he’s not lacking

:jonny2:

1 hour ago, Genius1111 said:

IG likes

1. Brightwin = 396k+

2. Ohmnanon = 253k+

3. Milklove = 224k+

4. Taynew = 194k+

5. Offgun = 178k+

6. Firstkhaotung = 177k+

7. Joongdunk = 133k+

8. Kristgawin = 121k+

9. Earthmix = 112k+

10. Pondphuwin = 108k+

EarthMix are not doing well... :gaycat6:

I think on twitter the series photo with TayNew got 56k likes, only behind the couple photo of BrightWin:clap3:

This my teeth is your love show or whatever it’s called is getting kind of good now :redface: now they are gonna start pursuing each other :redface:

ai long nhai is hitting it’s stride too with some actual drama :redface:

I want to watch my star 2 but the synopsis sounds sad and trifling. I don’t need that right now :deadbanana2:

4 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

lx5tidn5bw1a1.jpg

I am not sure who's a Britney stan over here, but here you go!

I genuinely don't want to watch this, which is sad because Force, Neo, Khaotung, and First are my Kings; but I refuse to deal with the headache of trying to keep up with all of this.

6 hours ago, dabunique said:

Best Actor Nominee

FizHSeTVQAALshy?format=jpg&name=medium

Every time I see him, I have to remind myself that he is not his character (MOTB), but he's kinda serving here.

Just want to put out a statement ahead of the BLammy Ceremony. Firstly, thank you for all the ballots. I received 18 which is a new record. Thank you for lending your voices, even those who weren't very active in the BL community this year but still wanted to support :clap3:With that being said, personally, seeing the results has been a personal disappointment for me. Not exactly because of the winners (for the most part, some deserved), but the lack of diversity in all aspects is honestly the worst this time around; and while you guys will get your kii's in on Sunday, I'm already bored of the impending reveal. Please broaden your regions and genres and do better next year!

spacer.png

3 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Just want to put out a statement ahead of the BLammy Ceremony. Firstly, thank you for all the ballots. I received 18 which is a new record. Thank you for lending your voices, even those who weren't very active in the BL community this year but still wanted to support :clap3:With that being said, personally, seeing the results has been a personal disappointment for me. Not exactly because of the winners (for the most part, some deserved), but the lack of diversity in all aspects is honestly the worst this time around; and while you guys will get your kii's in on Sunday, I'm already bored of the impending reveal. Please broaden your regions and genres and do better next year!

spacer.png

Go girl give us noth something :eatpopcorn:

3 hours ago, JonginBey said:

spacer.png

So Japan and Korea are OUT ? :busted:

Between us ep3, sorry girlies but I can't hold it in me anymore. This new Prince character is beyond ugly, every time he appears on screen my eyes start bleeding from his disgusting acne with ton of concealer :gaycat6::deadbanana:

49 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

So Japan and Korea are OUT ? :busted:

Not exactly.

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Gottasadae said:

Between us ep3, sorry girlies but I can't hold it in me anymore. This new Prince character is beyond ugly, every time he appears on screen my eyes start bleeding from his disgusting acne with ton of concealer :gaycat6::deadbanana:

Yeah we want winteam or whatever their names are and not these other couples. If they are not the 3 swim team captains we don’t care about yalls relationship!

ugh they had 1 job 

I think I’ve ran out stuff to watch. Everything on my current watchlist is currently airing so I only get one a week now :redface:

Guess it’s time to watch lovely writer :redface:

11 minutes ago, Katamari said:

I think I’ve ran out stuff to watch. Everything on my current watchlist is currently airing so I only get one a week now :redface:

Lovely Writer is a fan favorite here, so enjoy :gaycat1:

4 hours ago, Katamari said:

You can watch Gap The Series (GL series), which is now into its 2nd episode.

Have you watched About Youth?

4 hours ago, Katamari said:

lovely writer is excellence, one of the best bl last year :gaycat4:

Ma'am

Fi4T9VbUcAAFVny?format=jpg&name=large

when is Never Let Me Go premiering again?

8 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Lovely Writer is a fan favorite here, so enjoy :gaycat1:

4 hours ago, pearlmercury said:

lovely writer is excellence, one of the best bl last year :gaycat4:

Yeah it’s cute. Tho I wonder if this dude is really falling for Gene or if he is just clout chasing to further his career. Guess we will find out :giraffe:

Drake definitely and Podd deserve better. It seems like AJ peaked with Dark Blue Kiss and JJ peaked with 2Bros. (Actually JJ was not really important in 2Bros from what I remember, but maybe I need to rewatch it.)

For the girls, Ciize definitely deserves better.

Louis and Tu Tontawan( ??) have decided to step back in order to focus on their studies. Tu Tontawan should be able to recover, but I'm not sure about Louis.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.