Boys Love | BLammy Winners Announced (Starting Pg. 834)

JonginBey

7 minutes ago, Nebur said:

bad buddy ep 4 part 4 that scene of the two in the room confessing their love for ink, God Nanon's performance breaks my heart:WAP:

the microgestures on his face are another level:clap3:

the moment that secured him BL King for me :clap3:

• Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

rewatching the scene from ep 5 part 4 the whole last part was another level, pat's fight with wai and pran arriving at the bedroom, and the epic scene of the balcony:clap3: both ohm and nanon served perfection:WAP:

I'm on EP10 of Triage.:chick3:

Sing/Tonnam Piamchon deserves a Best Supporting Actor mention.

The scene where he

massages Tin's heart and still can't process that he is dead

is impeccably acted.

:monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey:

Screenshot-2022-06-30-145705.png

BLTRL, hand Mr. Tee Thanapon the Best actor BLAmmy nomination win right quick!

A full fledged campaign needs to take place :msmarvel:and I will GLADLY start IT!

7 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Another idol hopping on the BL wave.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfWAKreuppG/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

pls not Gongchan i-

is this Hyuk ha impact? anyhow it won't be long before we get one from a group from the big 4 labels. i'm feeling it. 

5 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

pls not Gongchan i-

is this Hyuk ha impact? anyhow it won't be long before we get one from a group from the big 4 labels. i'm feeling it. 

Yes, but I believe Seo Ham and Jae Chan leaves more impact due to Semantic Error being a instant smash in Korea despite both came from nugu group. Like after SE there's a few (active) idols like Jae Han and Ye Chan from Omega X get hop on the K-BL waves :giraffe:

1 hour ago, discreetinside said:

Yes, but I believe Seo Ham and Jae Chan leaves more impact due to Semantic Error being a instant smash in Korea despite both came from nugu group. Like after SE there's a few (active) idols like Jae Han and Ye Chan from Omega X get hop on the K-BL waves :giraffe:

i mean yes, but they are from nugu groups. i'm talking about those from relatively known groups like Hyuk's situation. VIXX is pretty well known before he did CR2.

1 hour ago, discreetinside said:

Well your other faves will starring another BL @touya kinomoto

(and more idols hopping the K-BL waves :cm:)

Miss Mew is booked and busy. others just wish they are too.

anyhow, a gentle reminder that Mew Suppasit is eligible for HoF induction sincr last year and y'all better consider him next year. 

Mew Suppasit managed to make two of his on-screen partner dislike him, didn't he? He deserves the 0 points for this year, I guess.

Joss Way-ar doing a better job than Shawn Mendes in modelling for Tommy Hilfiger. :gaycat2:

Happy Pride

90eea84e48e37753b761bc7b00c033330473dccd

22 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

i mean yes, but they are from nugu groups. i'm talking about those from relatively known groups like Hyuk's situation. VIXX is pretty well known before he did CR2.

In that sense yes agree, and didn't one of NCT members almost starring into BL drama but pulled out because of potentially messy storylines.

Right now I think the nugu BGs are much likely to hop on K-BLs because they need any kind of exposure to get known while Big 4 and mid tiers relatively known BGs are less likely to do so due to getting enough exposure from Korean GPs and international fans sustain their career. 

Edited by discreetinside

I feel like they are going to come out. :lakitu:

____

For the next rate, I will try to place actors who have shown solidarity higher up on my rankings.

Google translate:

From what happened in the past, I sincerely apologize. from the action of raging thoughts and resulting in the present I was already aware of the problems and warnings from the company Be on cloud.

(1) I always believed that people can change And I have changed I cannot go back and correct the past. I admit that was a bad act and I almost forgot about it. That I used to be like that if I knew and was as conscious as today. I definitely didn't do that that day.

(2) วันนี้ ทุกอย่างที่ผมทำย้อนมาทำร้ายความรู้สึกทุกคน และ มันกลับมาทำร้ายตัวผมมากๆ ที่ทำให้ทุกคน เสียใจ แต่ผมขอให้บาดแผลจากการกระทำของตัวเองในอดีต เป็นเครื่องเตือนใจว่า จากนี้ทุกความคิดและคำพูดผมจะคิดให้มากกว่านี้ครับ ผมสัญญาผมจะเป็นคนที่ดีขึ้นในทุกวันครับ บิว จักรพันธ์ พุทธา

Apparently Build (Pete from KinnPorsche) was getting dragged for remarks/jokes from his past about rape/sexual assault. Does anyone have more tea about this? I could not find an english translation of what exactly he said in the past on twitter or reddit. The translated version of his apology (via twitter translate) is giving non-apology to me, but it's so annoying cuz I don't know the context of what he exactly said in the first place.:cooldown:

6 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

Speaking of hopping on the BL wave:

I’m not familiar with him, but we will be watching :celestial3:

5 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

pls not Gongchan i-

We need Jaehyun to be given a second chance, though I would love if Minho (SHINee) stepped forward :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, DanyelP23 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Google translate:

From what happened in the past, I sincerely apologize. from the action of raging thoughts and resulting in the present I was already aware of the problems and warnings from the company Be on cloud.

(1) I always believed that people can change And I have changed I cannot go back and correct the past. I admit that was a bad act and I almost forgot about it. That I used to be like that if I knew and was as conscious as today. I definitely didn't do that that day.

(2) วันนี้ ทุกอย่างที่ผมทำย้อนมาทำร้ายความรู้สึกทุกคน และ มันกลับมาทำร้ายตัวผมมากๆ ที่ทำให้ทุกคน เสียใจ แต่ผมขอให้บาดแผลจากการกระทำของตัวเองในอดีต เป็นเครื่องเตือนใจว่า จากนี้ทุกความคิดและคำพูดผมจะคิดให้มากกว่านี้ครับ ผมสัญญาผมจะเป็นคนที่ดีขึ้นในทุกวันครับ บิว จักรพันธ์ พุทธา

Apparently Build (Pete from KinnPorsche) was getting dragged for remarks/jokes from his past about rape/sexual assault. Does anyone have more tea about this? I could not find an english translation of what exactly he said in the past on twitter or reddit. The translated version of his apology (via twitter translate) is giving non-apology to me, but it's so annoying cuz I don't know the context of what he exactly said in the first place.:cooldown:

Not KinnPorsche’s BLammy chances declining already.

16 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

I’m not familiar with him, but we will be watching :celestial3:

If you're into "Love Island" type reality tv, you can watch his performance as a pathetic straight man in "Single's Inferno" which is available on Netflix:celestial3:

3 hours ago, discreetinside said:

In that sense yes agree, and didn't one of NCT members almost starring into BL drama but pulled out because of potentially messy storylines.

Right now I think the nugu BGs are much likely to hop on K-BLs because they need any kind of exposure to get known while Big 4 and mid tiers relatively known BGs are less likely to do so due to getting enough exposure from Korean GPs and international fans sustain their career. 

yeah Jaehyun(!!!) was supposed to star in the series adaptation of the movie Bungee Jumping of Their Own but the original movie screenwriter made some mess which led to its cancellation. :jonny:

imagine Jaehyun kissing a man. i would have died and reborn and died again tbh.

21 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

If you're into "Love Island" type reality tv, you can watch his performance as a pathetic straight man in "Single's Inferno" which is available on Netflix:celestial3:

Guess he wanted off that island :sistrens:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.