Boys Love | BLammy Winners Announced (Starting Pg. 834)

JonginBey

• Replies 21.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, touya kinomoto said:

we still have 3 people fighting for a Hot Shot Debut at this year's BL King but one of them will stop at 7th!

APO vs NANON vs SEO-HAM

who will it be?

Seoham

we still have 3 people fighting for a Hot Shot Debut at this year's BL King but one of them will stop at 7th!

APO vs NANON vs SEO-HAM

who will it be?

Apo or Seo Ham (leaning to Apo)

3 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

APO vs NANON vs SEO-HAM

who will it be?

SEOHAM and next year he will serve SEOHOUT as he'll still be in the military:msmarvel:

miss Rona's height is way beyond us yet he and his on-screen partner is social distancing in the list :fan:

r1EQKrf.png

voted by:

4Real - 17

Genius1111 - 17

SODA - 17

DanyelP23 - 15

Felipesf - 14

Nebur - 12

dabunique - 3

discreetinside - 2

the current IT gworl of thai BL. Rightfully so, as his performance is one of the only things that keeps KinnPorsche interesting - alongside Pete's ass and Tankhun's antics. Highlights so far are every scene where he smiles and his Jennifer Check moment in KP ep5. - DanyelP23

I've placed him slightly lower because I think other users will rank him highly. He deserves to the in the top 5. - Genius1111

Everytime he shows up on screen on KP I can’t help but think “what a delicious man”. And his performance is very very very natural and spot on. - 4Real

miss Rona's height is way beyond us yet he and his on-screen partner is social distancing in the list :fan:

r1EQKrf.png

Well he is indeed better in every way

r1EQKrf.png

voted by:

4Real - 17

Genius1111 - 17

SODA - 17

DanyelP23 - 15

Felipesf - 14

Nebur - 12

dabunique - 3

discreetinside - 2

:clap3:

11 minutes ago, 4Real said:

The GMMTV writing blocks are pretty weak in general so it's hard to expect too much logic from their shows, unfortunately.

For the majority of Not Me, I was left wondering whether things like:

1. Did White accept the job he applied? If so, how did he cope with juggling work and gang activities? If not, wouldn't his have whooped his ass so hard?

2. The dad basically disappeared after the first few episodes. Is it a logistical issue (actor not available to play for the remaining duration) or did White cut off all contact?

3. I found the ending kind underwhelming where the boys were saved so easily (although I understand the director Nuchy said it was inspired by real life)

4. Not Me had a fairly prominent trans character and she did not appear in the starting credits along with the cis straight girls. :biblio:

But I still enjoyed the show.

Edited by Genius1111

alright one more before the top 5!

let's just say that Miss Korea is SAFE!

23 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

if only @Symmetra, @ALA and @reymiu voted, Off would have ranked higher. :!ohno:

Damn If I have voted hệ for sure would be in my top 3 but I got lazy :gaycat6:

My King has best arm pits in BL’s

0c3761a0b7e501568024c75526717be161732463

bumping for the next page lol

3 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

r1EQKrf.png

voted by:

4Real - 17

Genius1111 - 17

SODA - 17

DanyelP23 - 15

Felipesf - 14

Nebur - 12

dabunique - 3

discreetinside - 2

Miss Apo overperformed love to see it :clap3:

4 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

r1EQKrf.png

voted by:

4Real - 17

Genius1111 - 17

SODA - 17

DanyelP23 - 15

Felipesf - 14

Nebur - 12

dabunique - 3

discreetinside - 2

:clap3::clap3:

2 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

in case you missed it...

1 minute ago, Genius1111 said:

For the majority of Not Me, I was left wondering whether things like:

1. Did White accept the job he applied? If so, how did he cope with juggling work and gang activities? If not, wouldn't his have whooped his ass so hard?

2. The dad basically disappeared after the first few episodes. Is it a logistical issue (actor not available to play for the remaining duration) or did White cut off all contact?

3. I found the ending kind underwhelming where the boys were saved so easily (although I understand the director Nuchy said it was inspired by real life)

4. Not Me had a fairly prominent trans character and she did not appear in the starting credits along with the cis straight girls. :biblio:

But I still enjoyed the show.

All valid points, I agree! Especially about the ending. It looked like they were in a REAL dangerous situation and then... puff, it's over. The director said that scene was based on real events and there's even footage of the real events in question, but I think that for a show you expect something more interesting than just casual luck.

2 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

Park Seo Ham top 5 debut :jonny5:

Nnn hi y'all. I have fallen so off from BL and been busy but nice to see the tradition continuing. Miss y'all :heart:

Just now, touya kinomoto said:

in case you missed it...

Oh wow

OK, I should have placed Apo higher if I had known Podd would have no shot at debuting on the list. 

top 10 for the third year in the running? only my husband. also PLS STAR IN A BL AGAIN SOON

lMN6WXh.png

voted by:

DanyelP23 - 22

Genius1111 - 22

me - 19

badgirlriri - 15

JonginBey - 15

fais_2311 - 9

will always remain an IT girl. I had to rank him pretty high after some tasteless BL-trler was dragging his looks in "3 will be free". He was also in The Kiss Series which culminated with Dark Blue Kiss - DanyelP23

This rate is turning into da Oscars I see 

16 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

another future Hall of Famer i fear

4sBcCrY.png

voted by:

badgirlriri - 25

dabunique - 23

SODA - 14

me - 12

4Real - 9

JonginBey - 7

discreetinside - 5

EXCUSE me? The girls hate to see natural born TALENT succeed, he will be getting his Hall of Fame spot next year, be scared!

also Miss @DanyelP23 pls tag the ***** that dragged my husband's looks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.