Boys Love | BLammy Winners Announced (Starting Pg. 834)

JonginBey

Choco's new BL being stepbrothers themed OH!

They really said "them being stepbrothers makes it more spicy tbh" :dies:

• Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Choco's new BL being stepbrothers themed OH!

They really said "them being stepbrothers makes it more spicy tbh" :dies:

oh :suburban:

Chile how man more stepbrother BL's we gettin this year lol

You guys posting about fake boyfriends to real boyfriends (One D!ck Goodday) and stepbrother BLs... these are my two favorite tropes.  :wanda: And why HIStory 4 is a guilty pleasure of mine. 

Since we are on the topic of stepbrother BLs, a reminder that Stay With Me is the best, storytelling-wise. Nothing dubious in it, with 2 actual kisses and Xu Bin showing off his freaking awesome fight moves in two episodes. Despite the challenging environment in China and that they are from different agencies (I think), they have even formalize their ship after the show by being a musical duo.

It will never get a Blammy (not nominated), but you can always vote for Xu Bin (the one on the left) in BL King 5-6 months from now.

nlgjwkqyazuc1.gif

Edited by Genius1111

I was like, why is the song so familiar?

Satang as Sound >>>>>>> Satang as Toey

Sound is a far more challenging character to portray and Satang nailed it. Toey is just a bottom that isn't particularly interesting.

I see relatively good feedback for We Are, so far, but I found it rather inferior. It's just basically the couples (minus AouBoom) manhandling each other and then staring at each other and waiting for the sparks to fly.

https://www.instagram.com/nanon_korapat/p/C55oaOarmQo/?hl=en

Yesterday I managed to catch a glimpse of Nanon at this event for Coach! I arrived late and I missed seeing him walk into the shop by maybe 1 to 2 minutes. I then I had to stand near a dumpster of sorts (under the elements) for nearly 90 minutes to wait for him to re-emerge. He then waved to everyone for max 2 mins before stepping into his car.

Who I've seen so far, since Nov 2023

- Mile [for Guerlain]

- Bright V [for Kiehls]

- Raynold Tan Yu Ren [as a support act, but he's nice enough to take a selfie with me, and I will be forever grateful]

- Nanon [for Coach]

9 hours ago, Nebur said:

they are so getting married huh  :mazen: 

1 minute ago, DanyelP23 said:

I jumped thinking you were about to already rihveal the winners:clack:

Gotta edge you first 

:ryan3:

• Haha 1

BLammy Nominee

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dabunique said:

BLammy Nominee

He saw how freaking hot Gap looked and decided to do the same. :wanda:

My son's class just did Romeo and Juliet and I kept telling him to ask the teacher if they could watch Bad Buddy instead of the Leo DiCaprio/Claire Danes version. He said 'yeah mom, bc we haven't had enough bomb threats over gay stuff this past year'. (There have been 4, bc 'this book is gay' was supposedly in the school library. It was a nightmare, I fought with so many narrow-minded homophobic idiots)

That's horrible. My school's librarian was called a pedophile on social media b/c we have Genderqueer but nothing nasty like bomb threats. A lot of us have incorporated LGBT topics without problems but.... a co-worker recently complained that my school supports LGBT folks too much without supporting other groups. That's irritating in all sorts of ways -- the school isn't doing anything except buying books and hold a training in 2022; however, individual staff display NEA's We Are Here lanyards and signs. But legally, as a non-curricular club, the GSA must be student-led, and our queer kids have lots of ideas while the other groups have been quieter/less organized. (There've been several black student clubs but they aren't nearly as active. Several of us wanted clubs and events for our Hispanic and Asian students for years but nothing could be done until a student initiated..... ironically, the Asian kids who asked for an AAPIHM event are GSA members and talk with me about BL 😶. We actually have quite a few LGBT Asian kids, and they are almost all very active at school. )

net-calling-est-handsome-on-instagram-v0

William wrote: "These pictures are too much. Hey take me to take pictures too."

Est replied: "That is such an aggressive request"

________

I hope Net finds a hot partner soon!

Poon plays a bottom in We Are (and doing a terrific job despite only appearing for 3 minutes each episode) but it looks like he wants to be the top the next time. :coffee: He has this gayface and gives gay vibes sometimes and treats JossGawin as his daddies (which I totally approve).

• Like 1

Despite the 13 year age gap and August's recent controversy, I hope that Addicted Thailand will make it to its 2nd season.

• Like 1

Ep 10, 11 and 12 of Unknown is OUT gogogog :hippo:

Damn. Lemme go then before these awards start 

Unknown ep 10 :chick3: This relationship is on a slow burn and I love everything that their looks convey, I can feel their desperation, their unconditional love, I love them

Unknown ep 11 first 5 minutes :WAP: 

that was ART:gaygacat6:

I just finished ep 11 and I haven't cried so much in a Bl since the Yi City Arc scenes in Untamed 3 years ago

The Untamed has taken over my life — Gif Request - Wei Wuxian's sanity,  crumbling bit...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.