Boys Love | BLammy Winners Announced (Starting Pg. 834)

JonginBey

3 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

you work at night?

This week I do. Da next two days 2-10 but I’ll be on my phone keeping an eye on anyone who will try to deny Singto 

• Replies 21k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg Sing and Gap ? 

This episode is tew much

This loop jus gets worse by da minute. 

I’m done and distraught. Phuck this loop. Phuck Dr Sak. Phuck 10:55 pm. 

My poor Tol. 

You said you would protect me 

I’m crawled up in da fetus position lamenting over 

Spoiler

Tin’s death. His death better not be in vain. Arrest dat trash of Sak NOW!!!!! 

Omg who’s gonna take care of Zebra. I can’t anymore ? 

Tee servin up and down this whole episode 

Where da phuck is Miss Jinta!?!?!? 

It’s on now y’all. Is it Monday yet? ? 

3 hours ago, dabunique said:

My poor Tol. 

You said you would protect me 

I’m crawled up in da fetus position lamenting over 

Reveal hidden contents

Tin’s death. His death better not be in vain. Arrest dat trash of Sak NOW!!!!! 

The NEXT EPISODE THO OMG TOL IS TAKING OVER EVERYBODY MOVE

ep 10 of triage  :weeps: 10 minutes left to finish and this series even gets worse with the twists... let us breathe please:weeps:

Kang Seojoon leaving the bday party his friends prepared to him because he's been in love lately and he's going to spend time with Jiwoo just to come back home to a note saying "let's break up"

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, 4Real said:

leaving the bday party his friends prepared to him because he's been in love lately and he's going to spend time with Jiwoo just to come back home to a note saying "let's break up"

giphy.gif

in truth they should not stay together... no one who loves one person or loves another does that, much less leaving a note Kang Seojoon deserves to be ALONE and be happy other trash can die:coffee2: let's see what plot twist the writer justifies how rubbish the disgusting chef was with our beautiful seojoon :coffee2:

2 minutes ago, Nebur said:

in truth they should not stay together... no one who loves one person or loves another does that, much less leaving a note Kang Seojoon deserves to be ALONE and be happy other trash can die:coffee2: let's see what plot twist the writer justifies how rubbish the disgusting chef was with our beautiful seojoon :coffee2:

MTE. Not only leaving with just a note but also showing the nasty behavior we've seen in the last six episodes :coffee2: I've always been very empathetic of Jiwoo because I can understand his struggles and I think they're very real but he got way too far and this relationship would only work if he changed to be a better and more well realised person.

Also I don't know if showing the audience that the two characters just don't work together was the goal of the screenwriters, but imo that's what they accomplished :coffee2:

I'll stop here before I start writing essays.

(English subtitles are available, but I think they aren't that good)

Hero Tai (Zuxiong) is the hottest Malaysian celebrity that I've seen. (On par and perhaps hotter than Joss, Earth P, Apo and Tul) He has technically kissed a guy on screen before and he has mentioned that he's open to acting in a (Taiwanese) BL series (at about 7:20).

:wanda:

Edited by Genius1111

I think it was Nebur and rp who were recommending Rak Diao, and I have watched up till Episode 4. 

Up till now, I am not really getting good vibes from this show. Diao is seriously too petulant. :deadbanana:

I assume that we will be getting some shirtless scenes of Earth Thanakrit and Win Songsin so I will continue watching it.

Win Songsin looks kind of like Perth Nakhun and he's very good at giving the pissed off look (like Tay Tawan), I must say.

calling for last minutes votes for the BL King rate. i'll accept votes until 11:59PM EST unless you have previously told me you will send ballots.

14 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

Old-Fashioned Cupcake >>> Cherry Homophobic :celestial5:

Both can co-exist, i need to find the movie! 

Old Fanshioned Cupcake ep 3 :allears: this series is so good and the trailer for the next episode was WOW:clap3:

17 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

Old-Fashioned Cupcake >>> Cherry Homophobic :celestial5:

shout it louder:fan:

OT  the double standards of those from here criticize the chinese bl as untamed, guardian or word of honor for censorship but they are less homophobic than cherryphobic since at least in their country it is not allowed to be explicit and yet they give more love than cherrybic in which the country is allowed but the actor is disgusted to kiss a man:coffee2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.