Boys Love | BLammy Winners Announced (Starting Pg. 834)

JonginBey

I love the friendship of King Nanon and Mark:hug:

Edited by Nebur

• Replies 21k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Billy serving kpop boygroup CENTER! :jonny6:

Poor miss Seng he would've been here had he not left da' company.

FrnAPusX0AAIH4G?format=jpg&name=large

S.A.W. = Saint Always Wins:giraffe:

7eb7f5296ebaac71460d689c44ac818113d246cfdf57172d94c01be86b8010d9220bae1e6d4a75ad

26 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Billy serving kpop boygroup CENTER! :jonny6:

Poor miss Seng he would've been here had he not left da' company.

FrnAPusX0AAIH4G?format=jpg&name=large

S.A.W. = Saint Always Wins:giraffe:

7eb7f5296ebaac71460d689c44ac818113d246cfdf57172d94c01be86b8010d9220bae1e6d4a75ad

inch resting 

E3Fj_7SWEAAmsQx?format=jpg&name=medium

What's also interesting is that Seng liked Billy's IG post for the series announcement (where Billy has a new screen partner):swan:

billy.png

It seems like there was no bad blood between them or between Seng and IdolFactory. 

Also funnily enough Seng Wichai is still one of the people IdolFactory follows on IG (they follow their artists I think, and have 15 people at following). I guess they didn't wanna unfollow when Seng left to not incite people thinking there was issue between them?:snowman:

Yall i just finished my full binge of ITSAY(and it alone cause the gurlz are saying promise fawked it up oop :eli:) and it gave!!!(to an extent:mandown:)

GORGEOUS visuals, how is a show made half a decade ago serving more budget and writing quality than the ones today???? Like woahhhh this show made me wanna go to Thailand so baddd, its insane watching thaibls of today cause they make their country look so dull and lifeless but itsay makes it look like heaven i am OBSESSED! I also see what the gurlz are talking about when it comes to PP/Billkin, they are ACTORS, many cant say the same! Billkin's character had me legit uncomfortable with how PATHETIC he was, like stand up????? Teh is just not a good man at all had me pissed awf every episode what a LOSERRRRRR, oh-aew BABU i love him so much, and im gonna say what everyone is afraid to say! Im gonna step! Bas and Oh-aew should have been endgame! Bas is a GOOD man! And from the tea ive heard on the sequel i stand correct on this stance! 

Anyways all in all, great time and phenomenal performances. Lemme join the gurlz in their hopeful agony for a pp/Bilkin vehicle gawd bles :gaycat3:

Suggestion for new thread subtitle

"NanonMark showcases bromance"

Hope we can get a NanonMark show in 2024. 

the last episode of world ends with you

oh wow oh wow 

they ******* in different areas

BouncyChubbyBangeltiger-size_restricted.gif

i think they were saved tbh 

2 hours ago, Babymomo said:

Yall i just finished my full binge of ITSAY(and it alone cause the gurlz are saying promise fawked it up oop :eli:) and it gave!!!(to an extent:mandown:)

GORGEOUS visuals, how is a show made half a decade ago serving more budget and writing quality than the ones today???? Like woahhhh this show made me wanna go to Thailand so baddd, its insane watching thaibls of today cause they make their country look so dull and lifeless but itsay makes it look like heaven i am OBSESSED! I also see what the gurlz are talking about when it comes to PP/Billkin, they are ACTORS, many cant say the same! Billkin's character had me legit uncomfortable with how PATHETIC he was, like stand up????? Teh is just not a good man at all had me pissed awf every episode what a LOSERRRRRR, oh-aew BABU i love him so much, and im gonna say what everyone is afraid to say! Im gonna step! Bas and Oh-aew should have been endgame! Bas is a GOOD man! And from the tea ive heard on the sequel i stand correct on this stance! 

Anyways all in all, great time and phenomenal performances. Lemme join the gurlz in their hopeful agony for a pp/Bilkin vehicle gawd bles :gaycat3:

Stan! :clap3:

12 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

davonne.gif?w=702&ssl=1

Coming to deliver us the BL King tea?

spacer.png

Tulissa gurl u in danger of losing ur man 

19 minutes ago, Felipesf said:

I-

Ugh, Neo Trai Nimtawat is my fave boy right now. In his first few shows, he was a really cute and sweet twink, even if his acting wasn't that polished. In 2022 and 2023, he is hot and he is an underrated actor.

I cannot believe he did not even make it to the top 5 of Eye Candy last year. "Barely a top" Khanlong in The Eclipse was so freaking hot and he had a good hairstyle, but in the end, it was Bible who snatched that title I think. :gaycat7:

I need Jojo and gang to NOT mess up the script. Yes, Boston will conquer .... the holes of the other 5 guys

I'm really liking his transformation. He was the shy and twinky green flag Gord, the still twinky but suave Na with his sunglasses, the less twinky but amusing Duean who's in boxer shorts 1/3 of the time, and the hot Khanlong in The Eclipse. 

FrrD7BMXoAQ66ig?format=jpg&name=large

2 hours ago, northwest said:

Kwon Hyuk :WAP:

FrqZVqNagAEO5go?format=jpg&name=medium

not us droolin at da same time lol

boss and a babe opening theme is a bop :jonny:

can they upload it to spotify already :jonny5:

not boss being a waiter

he is truly down BAD :redface:

I knew that Kwon Hyuk with a beard pic was gonna be posted (let alone spammed) so I let it be :dies: 

DADDY :WAP: (his hands are huge :smitten:)

China is coming back with BLs and adapting omegaverse :rip::bibliahh:

44 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

h4ewgry4iuoa1.jpg

Lesbeans winning again!:sistrens:

KinnPorsche probably would be at least at 500M+ 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.