Boys Love | BLammy Winners Announced (Starting Pg. 834)

JonginBey

4 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

I read the summary months ago as well as some reviews, and I didn't find it appealing :cold2:

i think there was potential but too many weird choices prevented it from really going anywhere. The first series i dropped but i might watch the last episode :redface:

• Replies 21k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Katamari said:

thoughts on remember me :thing:

the fact no one talks about it is kind of telling tbh 

is Mean over? 

All I know is that Cooheart is still liking his photos on insta (quite constantly:snowman:). I'm wondering how blown out of proportion the issue between them was.

But regarding relevancy & impact, Mean is no Saint:fan:

SCOY is bigger and more remembered than The Yearbook and Remember Me, and GAP is exponentially bigger than those two as well:swan:

7 minutes ago, pearlmercury said:

did chains of heart get better? the first two eps were very confusing to me :rip:

Subs improved a lot and they keep revealing secrets with every new episode :gaycat2:

20 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

All I know is that Cooheart is still liking his photos on insta (quite constantly:snowman:). I'm wondering how blown out of proportion the issue between them was.

SCOY is bigger and more remembered than The Yearbook and Remember Me, and GAP is exponentially bigger than those two as well:swan:

Miss Cooheart doesn't love herself :cold2:

3 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Miss Cooheart doesn't love herself :cold2:

Eye wonder if Miss Cooheart has had any DL experience with any of the actors he worked with (or who are in the same circles as him):sistrens:

2 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Eye wonder if Miss Cooheart has had any DL experience with any of the actors he worked with (or who are in the same circles as him):sistrens:

Hopefully none from the LBC cast since they don't seem to respect him :snowman:anyone else would be acceptable.

Destiny Seeker ep 4  not these two alpha males  fighting for teaching over bottom:fan:

Edited by Nebur

Songkram and Bright they are like vultures for Ai ass:dies:

and Ai is so stupid that they don't take the hint

Latest Adele GIFs | Gfycat

What will the diary say that after reading it, Bright backed off in courtship?:duca:

Edited by Nebur

Songkram thank you for being disrespectful and reading the Ai Diary in your mind I could already understand it:allears::heart:

Edited by Nebur

2 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

the lashings :snowman:

2 hours ago, Felipesf said:

Is this real? Is he a little monster?

I only know that Fourth is a Bieber stan, from the interviews that I've seen. :gaycat6:

The concert yesterday looks lit though. 

I'm starting to think that Fourth really enjoys interacting with men in general. :eli:

St. Gaybriel's living up to its name :mandown:

Mark Pakin's dancing :mandown:

Also showing some support to Prom and Captain for working just as hard but not getting that much attention.

SatangWinny, the only enemies to lovers-cum-enemies couple out there. :clap3:

Edited by Genius1111

Ep. 2 of A Shoulder to Cry On was what I needed to get hooked. The first episode didn’t really do it for me, and I found majority of the characters to be annoying; but this episode changed my mind (I still don’t like the guy with the longest hair though). 

I know Mark Pakin is already in 2 other ships, but I don't mind a MarkNanon version of Our Skyy2 Fad Buddy, where Mark just simply replaces Ohm.

7 hours ago, pearlmercury said:

did chains of heart get better? the first two eps were very confusing to me :rip:

Yes it does! I think it’s gonna be one of those shows where everything will suddenly make sense in the last 2 episodes :snowman:

All the Liquors Ep. 5

Oop, not the ramen invitation :sistrens: 

Don’t know how I didn’t notice before but Ki Hoon has such a warm, soothing voice. 

2 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

I know Mark Pakin is already in 2 other ships, but I don't mind a MarkNanon version of Our Skyy2 Fad Buddy, where Mark just simply replaces Ohm.

Oh this is sweet of Nanon

Love Syndrome ep 3 :gaycat7: they are so toxic :giraffe: this series is so cringe but i can't stop watching it:lakitu:

Chain of heart ep 5 we facing the best BL series of 2023 :giraffe: :gaygacat5:

that ending, incredible how confused I am hahahaha can someone find a spoiler for the book? I need an answer:coffee2:

Edited by Nebur

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.