Boys Love | BLammy Winners Announced (Starting Pg. 834)

JonginBey

42 minutes ago, pearlmercury said:

a mess and a half:oh:

OMG, I am excited for this mess. It has been a while since I watched a new JBL.

• Replies 21k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

From Gong Jun's first BL Censored Adaptation Of Same-sex Original Work "Advance Bravely" (2017)

It is 30 episodes of ~20mins, available on Viki.

9a6b289e110759c37387ac415389a0af931b4692

ddfed67dc35b7b946454ed5e5463575c597e28b8

His twinkd era was a moment!

Oh Wow GIF - Ohh Wow Ok - Discover & Share GIFs

I guess I know what I'll be watching next… :WAP:

I had no idea he had done so much "BL".:ohwow: Okay, Miss Gong Jun... :clap3::worship:

11 hours ago, Nebur said:

:clap3: thanks for that summary of the novel:hughard:

You're welcome. :hug: In my opinion, people who have watched the drama are not missing out on anything by not reading the novel; as matter of fact, they might be better off. :cm:

A Boss and a Babe ep 3 :allears: Gun and Cher they are so cute playing cat and mouse:gaycat7: They are so healthy together I love it and their personalities are so different, one serious and the other a chaos:fan:

12 hours ago, Nebur said:

Gong Jun for
2023 BL Hall of Fame King!

GOGOGO

Just discovered "Word of Honor" and Simon Gong! : r/LadyBoners

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

3 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Surely in 2024, there will be a show featuring the 4 of them. Now imagine the 4 of them doing a mini-Only Friends. :eli:

Edit: YAY, 500 pages!

Is the blond one, the man that played Tony in The Warp Effect? His face is a masterpiece. I've only ever seen him in TWE but he looked absolutely ethereal in it. Has he been in any BL? :cupid:

55 minutes ago, SODA said:

Is the blond one, the man that played Tony in The Warp Effect? His face is a masterpiece. I've only ever seen him in TWE but he looked absolutely ethereal in it. Has he been in any BL? :cupid:

with couple:

2moons2

My heart in you mind

Edited by Nebur

Jack o' Frost ep 5 This beauty series is about to end. I hope it has a decent ending, it deserves it :duca:

1 hour ago, SODA said:

He served wooden acting in Star in my mind, where he was a lead. Anyway, you should check it out solely for the fact that Mek Jirakit plays a character on which Joong (the blond one) is jealous thinking he wants to snatch his man:sistrens: It's whatever if you have nothing else to pass the time (the first half is interesting though)..

12 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Ugh, the Bad Buddy era was such a great time. How quickly things went downhill. 

Unintentional Love Story ep 1 BL korean 30min+ for ep :duca: I liked the two couples and the leading uke looks like Daddy 
Taecyeon 

Gottasadae

Unintentional Love Story ep 2 - 36 min blkorean :WAP: we are winning more and more and I loved this second episode both couple and the guy with tattoos is too hot:gaycat7:

however the impending drama of the main couple when everything is discovered:chick3:

The Promise ep 4 I like this series because even though it is a bit slow, it shows the small details that each one does for the other:hughard:

PD: I still think that this would be a perfect opportunity to give us a THREESOME we need a couple of 3:jonnycat:

Congrats on 500 pages yall

Heres to 500 more pages of male objectification!

lovelyz-mijoo-2.gif

Edited by Babymomo

Film seemed to have become much hotter after the filming of Khun Chai.

Edited by Genius1111

Ugh, the FilmTongtong skinship and bromance are everything. They are really that close in real life but not to the point of dating.  Not sure if it's a good comparison, but FilmTongtong / TianYang do remind me of the bromance of HowardRaj / SimonKunal from The Big Bang Theory.

Whoever's doing the casting need to get Tongtong in Laws of Attraction, preferably as an ex-BF of Film (since JamFilm are going to be endgame anyway). 

Chains of heart ep 5

This episode did not reveal much but at least they finally show Cheng hands and they looks pretty fine so what about that gloves kink :gaycat5:  The monk reaction when he saw Cheng was very weird, it seems like he knows him very well... Also they keep hinting that masked guy is actually Din :gaycat6:

thoughts on remember me :thing:

the fact no one talks about it is kind of telling tbh 

is Mean over? 

2 hours ago, Babymomo said:

Congrats on 500 pages yall

Heres to 500 more pages of male objectification!

lovelyz-mijoo-2.gif

:toofunny2:

28 minutes ago, Katamari said:

thoughts on remember me :thing:

the fact no one talks about it is kind of telling tbh 

is Mean over? 

I read the summary months ago as well as some reviews, and I didn't find it appealing :cold2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.