Nintendo Base

feelslikeadream

The sequel to the best video game of all time looks so beautiful and has a beautiful title :weeps: omg I’m so ready and it’s still so far away

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

19 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

No Metroid :rip:

Welp y’all were right, these “insiders” know sh*t :deadbanana4:

Metroid isn’t coming until holiday E3. We may get something in the March Direct, but the big reveal will be June 2023.

21 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Thank God no WW or TP :celestial3:

But SAME. Why was that trailer so short? :chick2: Something fishy is going on. I bet they'll delay it to fall and then have next year's E3 focus on it.

Today was title, release date and box art. Next Direct will be first gameplay trailer.

E3/the June Direct is spaced perfectly for the DLC announcement.

So much good stuff coming :jonny6:marths return :jonnycat:

dead at the announcement of Pokémon stadiums saying in bold you can’t transfer Pokémon :bibliahh:

can the switch not connect with the 3ds in any way Seems like a missed opportunity for those vc games not to connect here :deadbanana4:

Ok serious question tho I was waiting on the WW and TP ports cause I’ve never played them. Is it worth it to buy a wii u or do we think they’ll eventually get ported? What’s the easiest way to play these lol

I rewatched that FE: Engage trailer and :rip: FE3H was my first FE game & in my T5 Switch games, but this looks like dog **** :rip: the concept, the artstyle, the gimmick :pukey: the way FE3H got me hooked cuz of the school & timeskip stuff, but now it looks like some cringe badly written anime BS :rip:

Can't believe Switch Sports Golf is getting delayed :deadbanana2: It's literally ALL old reused courses, & Golf was in the BASE 2006 Wii Sports.

That new XC3 DLC character is no Poppi-con. Glad we're getting another Defender tho, there's so little. She might compete with Ahseera too looking at that Hero Order. 

Poppi_QT_Pi.jpg

On 7/7/2022 at 7:07 PM, Magickarp said:

My 2022 schedule :jonny5:my most prolific year by a country mile :jonny5:

Jan 28 Pokemon Legends Arceus

Mar 4 Triangle Strategy

Apr 27 Stanley Parable

Apr 29 Switch Sports - played for an hour, trash

Jun 28 Portal + Portal 2 

July 22 Live A Live - unsure

July 29 Xenoblade 3 - unsure

Oct 7 Nier Automata

Oct 21 Persona 5

Nov 18 Pokemon Violet

TBA Hogwarts Legacy + Outer Wilds (obv not coming this year tho)

adding to this, whew its packed

Oct 7 Nier Automata

Oct 13 XC3 DLC 1

Oct 21 Persona 5

Nov 18 Pokemon Violet

Jan 20 Fire Emblem: Engage- unsure

Feb 24 Octopath Traveler 2

May 12 Tears Of The Kingdom

TBA Hogwarts Legacy + Outer Wilds (obv not coming this year tho)

Just realised why Tears Of The Kingdom would've been inappropriate in the UK rn :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, Eternium said:

Metroid isn’t coming until holiday E3. We may get something in the March Direct, but the big reveal will be June 2023.

I was referring to Metroid Prime Remaster, not Prime 4. Nate, Emily & Grubb all said the game is finished and was coming out this Holiday for its 20th Anniversary :rip: 

• ATRL Moderator

Even Taion has some chest exposed :rip: Monolith really fell off after Torna smh.

50 minutes ago, GodControl said:

I don't play Nintendo games cause I'm too frugal (I only play SEGA games on sale lol) but this looks lit! ???

You should buy yourself a switch for Zelda: Breath of the Wild alone, babe. It's so worth it, and I daresay the upcoming sequel will be equally as amazing. :jonny5:

Hopefully there's many variations of the Swimsuits, i see Noah has "Swimwear A" so :rip: Will def play the new Challenge Battles since, unlike XC2, XC3 is much easier. Interesting that the 2/3 Agnus MC's have Core Crystals, and Sena is clearly based of Brighid :matty:

More in-depth OT2 trailer. Partitio is so sexy :WAP: Hope the OT1 cast makes some hidden cameos here and there. Therion & Alfyn living under the same roof hopefully :WAP:

So in order to be able to play Pokemon Stadium, you need to have a sub for Nintendo Online and pay for an expansion pass?? :rip:

Why can't they just release the games for ownership on the eShop? I hate NIntendo and their greedy ways :biblio:

wait Tears of the Kingdom has a double meaning :jonny5: Tears = Crying + Ripping

The Kingdom above was ripped apart, and is falling to the ground like tear drops :jonny5:

Making me more scared we're only getting an expanded sky after 6+ years of development :deadbanana2:

All the N64 Mario Parties coming to Switch :jonny:

MP2 is a classic! And I haven't played 3 in YEARS

The robot not being Poppi :biblio:

Lanz not being shirtless :biblio:

Cancel it

51 minutes ago, Marco_g2 said:

I feel like i'm the only Switch owner who doesnt like BOTW?

Same here, it was a well-made game but felt like it had absolutely nothing to it past the mechanics and was honestly really boring.

I'm hoping this game takes the perfected gameplay of BotW and actually adds a story and interesting characters, dungeons, and towns.

56 minutes ago, Marco_g2 said:

I feel like i'm the only Switch owner who doesnt like BOTW?

No sis you're one of few who is serving TASTE. BOTW is empty and boring, never liked it :giraffe:

3 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

No sis you're one of few who is serving TASTE. BOTW is empty and boring, never liked it :giraffe:

Not you draggin the game while having the number #1 BOTW content creator as your avi :deadbanana:

1 minute ago, Eóghan said:

Not you draggin the game while having the number #1 BOTW content creator as your avi :deadbanana:

I don't always agree with his life choices :swan:

Three Houses really is the first and last FE game I’ll love, huh???? What a nosedive :rip:

XC3 DLC character is cute, but I’m still waiting for them to announce a physical release of the story content like Torna so I won’t be touching her (though I saved and turned off last night right before the final boss so the timing would be perfect :monkey:

Pikmin 4 HYPEEEE. :gaycat: It’s been literally YEARS since they said it was done. I wonder if it’s even the same game :deadbanana4:

BOTW2 SLAYYY (but they’ve still shown NOTHING girl ugh). :skull:

Also I’m weirdly hyped for that shinigami detective game :chick1:

Overall a great direct but miss Samus LOST again. I’m so sick and tired. Where’s the remake? Where’s the Trilogy? Where’s ANYTHING on MP4??? Ugh. They really dropped Dread after 20 years and then said BYEEEEE :redface:

ni2qtv9o5nn91.png

The returning characters for Fire Emblem

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.