Nintendo Base

feelslikeadream

1 hour ago, Magickarp said:

i died way more in XC2

Yeah same tbh, but I am not sure it’s the battle system’s fault, and more so that I spent all of 3 being 10-20 levels over-levelled. 3 is too easy tbh, I also have only died when trying to challenge unique monsters 10+ levels over me. 

1 hour ago, Magickarp said:
Spoiler

The Origin Metal fetch quest during the FINAL chapter was sumn else :rip: and the shoe horned in Noah ascension quest with that horrible villain :rip:

Yeah it was serving Windwaker triforce chart late game fetch quest and it was sooo annoying to me. But thankfully I had already unlocked quick travel next to all of them so it was really fast to complete. The last one though as you said was so freaking dumb. I had 0 emotion or care for anything happening. :skull: One of the worst ascension quests. I also hated 

Spoiler

Ghondor’s, Sena’s, and Ethel’s/Caummaravi’s. Why was Ghondor’s quest not about resolving the relationship with her mother???? Why was Sena’s quest better suited to Ghondor??? Why was Ethel’s not at all about returning to Colony 4??? Why doesn’t Cammauravi get his own character development???

:hoetenks:

Anyways I’m still enjoying the game but it feels like all the dev and story effort went into the first 3/5ths of it and then they kind of just slapped together whatever they could for the later quests. :deadbanana4:  I will reserve final judgements for when I finish though as the last 10 min of 1 and 2 are where we 

Spoiler

learn about Zanza’s creation of the world/learn that 1 and 2 are connected

so I’m praying to the Taylordt that we get some crazy last minute revelation here too :celestial2:

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

12 hours ago, DemnisBreezy said:

I have preordered on  Amazon but I am thinking of cancelling it :giraffe:

Why would you commit a crime? :redface:

I be on Starmen.net with multiple tabs open: walkthrough, town map, dungeon map, PSI info, etc

EWQww08XgAIhIjM.jpg

Why introduce like 30 psychic abilities and have no in-game description? who would know 4th Dimension Slip = guaranteed run

the frustrating thing about Mother 1 is it isn't just archaic game design, it's straight up bad game design :chick2:

I’m excited for Splatoon 3 tomorrow. I made a comment a while back saying I was disappointed with it but then got hooked on Splatoon 2 again and now I eat my words.

Edited by P!nk

DAMN that second battle against 

N

in the final chapter was TOUGH. I died like 3 times and had to change my whole party. I guess I was too delusional going there with 3 level 1-4 classes :toofunny3:

:sistrens: i can not wait for SPLATOON 3 ,  im sooo excited 

29 minutes ago, znake said:

:sistrens: i can not wait for SPLATOON 3 ,  im sooo excited 

18 minutes ago, P!nk said:

My local store just called me they have received the game and they will deliver it to my apartment in the afternoon , I won  :sistrens:

Jeff Grubb confirmed that the Nintendo Direct that was supposed to air next week is delayed... because of the queen's death :rip::rip::rip:

the queen died at like 2am jpn time

jeff grub is more than likely just saving face

2 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Jeff Grubb confirmed that the Nintendo Direct that was supposed to air next week is delayed... because of the queen's death :rip::rip::rip:

Well they better not because I need Metroid Prime Remake/Remaster to be announced already :biblio:

Edited by TalkThatRihanna

2 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

At this point they will announce New Donkey Kong + Metroid Remake with release date the following day :rip:

I don’t think he confirmed it lol he said it may be delayed. The games are gonna be released regardless so if anything it’ll be delayed by a week or two? But he said he would confirm a delay regardless and he hasn’t yet

He didn't confirm anything, just parroting one of his connections saying the direct is "Likely" delayed. It makes no sense why some insiders would know at 2am JST of a Direct delay :rip: just insiders tryna act like they know more than they actually do + cover their bases.

I don’t know if it’s because the only remaining players of Splatoon 2 were 5 year olds but me and the teams I’m landing in are continuously getting our arses whopped in Splatoon 3. :bibliahh:

Edited by P!nk

• ATRL Moderator

Interested to hear what y'all think of S3 and whether it has enough new content to warrant a full sequel :matty:

Jeff Grubb said that the Direct is not delayed and that it is happening early next week.

Nate also tweeted that it is getting announced monday, for tuesday. :giraffe:

6 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Interested to hear what y'all think of S3 and whether it has enough new content to warrant a full sequel :matty:

If you want to hear us say that there isn’t any new major thing, well it is true.

That does not mean the game is bad though. It is MUCH better than 2, which was already good.

The solo seems to be much more solid, the online is improved on so many levels. We get new weapons, new specials, it is more balanced, and there are many other great things.

I also love that Nintendo will keep the game alive for at least two years. Sure it deserved to have more at launch, 100% but it is also cool to have DLCs every three months. And I am sure we’ll be getting at the very least one new mode. 

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

If you want to hear us say that there isn’t any new major thing, well it is true.

That does not mean the game is bad though. It is MUCH better than 2, which was already good.

The solo seems to be much more solid, the online is improved on so many levels. We get new weapons, new specials, it is more balanced, and there are many other great things.

I also love that Nintendo will keep the game alive for at least two years. Sure it deserved to have more at launch, 100% but it is also cool to have DLCs every three months. And I am sure we’ll be getting at the very least one new mode. 

I don't want to hear anything specific cause I've never played the series nnnn. Do you think it's a good entry point?

wait Splatoon 3came out today :rip:

debating whether to buy it digitally or physically 

On 9/7/2022 at 5:16 PM, BambiStar said:

I be on Starmen.net with multiple tabs open: walkthrough, town map, dungeon map, PSI info, etc

EWQww08XgAIhIjM.jpg

Why introduce like 30 psychic abilities and have no in-game description? who would know 4th Dimension Slip = guaranteed run

the frustrating thing about Mother 1 is it isn't just archaic game design, it's straight up bad game design :chick2:

80s rpgs are genuinely some of the worst things ever 

how ppl played these games without any guide is beyond me. infinite time be damned 

EWQww08XgAIhIjM.jpg

i would have loved to get lsot in ff7 when i was younger tho :bibliahh:

Edited by Katamari

Okk bought Splatoon 3 yesterday because it was only 42,99 € and itbis a slay :duca: 

New Mickey game looks like GOTY 2023 :sistrens:  sorry Zelda stans

Edited by znake

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.