• Rence

• Katamari

• ATRL Moderator

SILKSONG IS REAL!!!!

Still no release date though, what's the point? :gaycat6:

THEY SHOWED SILKSONG :jonny:

No date though, I'm convinced the date is getting revealed during the next ND

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

:WAP: PlayStation loses again. Xbox and Nintendo serve quality with their Silksong exclusive trailer 

omg :duca:

not Xbox gettin a SILKSONG exclusive when most of it's community and sales are coming from the Switch :deadbanana2: Team Cherry really must hate nintendo fans after all the spamming and harassment they got in every direct :fan:

more seriously I guess they want to launch the game on all platforms this time around and maximize the debut sales since the hype is big enough

EDIT: why am I getting chills from 1 minute of gameplay, it's not even a trailer

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952f7961e0e22962df44fd6965f1905c3db4782a0da&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g 

the music :weeps:

2 hours ago, Eóghan said:

omg :duca:

not Xbox gettin a SILKSONG exclusive when most of it's community and sales are coming from the Switch :deadbanana2: Team Cherry really must hate nintendo fans after all the spamming and harassment they got in every direct :fan:

more seriously I guess they want to launch the game on all platforms this time around and maximize the debut sales since the hype is big enough

EDIT: why am I getting chills from 1 minute of gameplay, it's not even a trailer

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952f7961e0e22962df44fd6965f1905c3db4782a0da&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g 

the music :weeps:

The majority of HK's sales came from Steam ! 

And I have seen several people like you getting confuse about the trailer but it is NOTan Xbox exclusive !!! They just said it is coming on Gamepass on day one !

I want all 3 at the same time :WAP: especially Felix :WAP:

• ATRL Moderator

So we should be getting the Direct announcement tomorrow? ?

4 hours ago, Magickarp said:

I want all 3 at the same time :WAP: especially Felix :WAP:

And I always considered you a Nintendiva with taste...

GJcEymw.png

8 hours ago, arceus said:

:WAP: PlayStation loses again. Xbox and Nintendo serve quality with their Silksong exclusive trailer 

my ps5 is becoming more and more pointless when they keep losing exclusives. :rip: 

thinking about building a new pc to pair with my switch! :noparty:

• ATRL Moderator

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

Nate also just confirmed this date after teasing it for weeks. They better show Metroid Prime HD finally :WAP:

Edited by TalkThatRihanna

New XC3 character. How many can join your roster because I've lost count at this point :deadbanana4:

Edited by thatsmydemi

I just want something about DK, Metroid or Pikmin please :rip:

My most played Switch games by hours

215 FE3H 

200 BOTW 

180 Triangle

120 Octopath

110 XC2

95 PLA

50 Hades

My T5 Switch games

1. BOTW
  2. PLA
  3. FE3H
  4. Triangle
  5. Octopath

It's hard to rate TS :skull: I think TS's combat & story far surpasses FE3H.

But FE3H's simpler story just feels more epic? Even TS Golden Ending doesn't come close to BL or GD. Majorly due to the music & characters

It's hard to compete with BLGD's final songs, & you're more invested/connected to the FE3H characters, so the story just hits harder.

Octopath has better music & characters than TS too. So if i put FE3H above TS, why am i putting OT below :clown:

Honestly i love 3, 4, 5 almost equally. They have different benefits, and it's hard to decide whose benefits outweigh the other. ??

I'm pissed that the direct is on the 29th I wanted it to be this week :WAP:

Will they finally announce Wave 2 of the Booster Pack? I dont really like this strategy. 

So ive bought strikers. And the gameplay is fun but there's so little content... 10 playable characters is the pits and the focus is on that Battle League thing but who has a lot of friends that play strikers? 

So no messy and new rumors floating around? Open world 3D yoshi game similar to BOWT confirmed game of 2022.

55 minutes ago, Lord Gaga said:

So no messy and new rumors floating around? Open world 3D yoshi game similar to BOWT confirmed game of 2022.

enough of open world games

give us games with actual content and story

On 6/13/2022 at 3:13 AM, thatsmydemi said:

New XC3 character. How many can join your roster because I've lost count at this point :deadbanana4:

I can’t remember is it 3 member or 4 member party :deadbanana2:

ot: a direct :eek: 

y’all enjoying Mario fifa? I might get it  :) 

Edited by Katamari

• ATRL Moderator
32 minutes ago, Katamari said:

I can’t remember is it 3 member or 4 member party :deadbanana2:

Huh? It's 7. You directly control (and can switch between) the main 6 party members, but then throughout the adventure a 7th party member sometimes joins you in battle as a passive member. The character in the above tweet is one of the 7th party members.

15 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Huh? It's 7. You directly control (and can switch between) the main 6 party members, but then throughout the adventure a 7th party member sometimes joins you in battle as a passive member. The character in the above tweet is one of the 7th party members.

Wait You can have seven ppl on a team now :deadbanana4: oh wow goty :deadbanana2:

6 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

enough of open world games

give us games with actual content and story

give us that same energy when scarlet and violet comes out

I was trying not to watch anything but I just felt the need to watch that release date trailer :deadbanana4: the combat looks insane :deadbanana4: my wig, I-, slayed, etc,etc

X3 is coming for smtv and elden ring wig :clap3: 

Edited by Katamari

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.