• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katamari

• thatsmydemi

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

Posted (edited)

That was... a bit boring. We have barely seen anything lmao. I guess they'll show a bit more in the ND.

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

Meh, I know they're not great at making more realistic looking models, but I'm not feeling the super cartoony look. Everything is SO glossy :doc:

Hmm so they confirmed it is a true open world and that you can travel anywhere without “being dictated by the story”

So I wonder if there will be level progression or if it’ll be like SwSh where there were Pokémon you couldn’t even attempt to catch before a certain amount of badges (which in essence actually is story dictation :rip:)

New 7 minutes long gameplay video of Sonic Frontiers:

The game looks pretty but the more I see it, the less I am hyped. It looks like a fan project, really boring.

25 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

The game looks pretty but the more I see it, the less I am hyped. It looks like a fan project, really boring.

It looks like BOTW meets Sonic... 

it's missing the upbeat soundtrack and there's a lack of enemy activity. Looks kinda tame :gaycat6:

2 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

This **** looks awful. Imagine it running on Switch. :skull:

It baffles me how Sega still releases Sonic games. The whole franchise has like 3 good games and a bunch of garbage, and Frontier is not looking like it's going to be a good one. A whole lot of emptiness. :rip:

Idr who asked me about the TS Hard mode here, but i said it was harder than than FE3H Maddening.

Yeah no :clown: i take it back :clown: been playing on Hard since my 2nd playthrough, & it's extremely doable.

@Hallad173 are u done with TS? On my 3rd playthrough rn, & ever since the 2nd i've come to love Corentin

Glacial Moon + TP on Ice is crack, the range + the fact with Julio u can infinitely spam it :deadbanana:

In the 2nd map, i did Glacial Moon + Sunfall + Rite of Lighting into the created puddle, & took out half the map in 1 turn :deadbanana2:

8iKzW0S.pngLZ1lRwC.png

2 Tier Lists, how powerful i think they are vs. how often i deploy them (Serenoa is a forced deployment :grump:)

It's so hard to do a tier list for this game things are so situational, example:

Roland & Groma become A+ with Cordelia's overheal.

Ezana becomes S tier with Quagaug, cuz 100% Acc Rite of Thunderstorms

Jens can outright break maps, & Decimal too on any map with height

pokemon coming for another 20M seller oop 

Can y'all believe Xenoblade Chronicles 3 comes out next month? :jonnycat:

Posted (edited)
On 6/1/2022 at 7:17 PM, Erreur2 La Nature said:

This might be the worst trailer of all time. Literally what is the point of this game? :rip: Sonic outrunning the texture pop-in makes me SCREAM.

Edited by touchofmyhand

I’m on my 32nd try of finishing XC1. I think I’m finally starting to like the game… on chapter 14. :gaycat6:

On 6/1/2022 at 7:17 PM, Erreur2 La Nature said:

the pop in is as horrible as the ones in Pokemon SWSH :hoetenks: also the art director needs to be fired 

5 hours ago, touchofmyhand said:

I’m on my 32nd try of finishing XC1. I think I’m finally starting to like the game… on chapter 14. :gaycat6:

Well? Chop chop, hurry and finish. You still need to get through the superior game XC2 :chick1:

9 hours ago, Chiidish said:

Well? Chop chop, hurry and finish. You still need to get through the superior game XC2 :chick1:

I have already finished XC2. It’s in my top 3 all-time games :jonny5: 

XC1 just never clicked with me like 2 did, but I want to finish the story before 3 drops. :gaycat6:

On 6/1/2022 at 6:04 PM, KaledKalil said:

It baffles me how Sega still releases Sonic games. The whole franchise has like 3 good games and a bunch of garbage, and Frontier is not looking like it's going to be a good one. A whole lot of emptiness. :rip:

The lies and slander. Sonic 1, Sonic 2 (one of the most acclaimed games full stop), Sonic and Knuckles, Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Heroes, Sonic Generations, Sonic Colors, and Sonic Unleashed are all great games let's not

XC3 coming for 500k sales

15 hours ago, touchofmyhand said:

XC1's story is slow af. XC2 is more immediate in that sense and there's a lot more of action. 

1 hour ago, touchofmyhand said:

I have already finished XC2. It’s in my top 3 all-time games :jonny5: 

XC1 just never clicked with me like 2 did, but I want to finish the story before 3 drops. :gaycat6:

Taste!!!! 

Posted (edited)

Another observation I made during my XC1 playthrough is that Dunban & Fiora >>> Shulk & Smellia. :supaspaz: The latter duo’s Future Connected payola is unwarranted and uncalled for.

Edited by touchofmyhand

looking at ff7 wiki page, i wonder if nintendo will ever give Xeno games big FF like budgets :gaycat6:

wonder if xeno 3 will be nintendos ff9 or will it skip over to ffx :jonny5:

Are y'all ready for a third Sonic Frontiers gameplay video ?

No ??

Well here is a 6 min video showing the combat system... a disaster :rip:

I really have no desire for an open world Sonic game. :rip:

Sega are trend hopping here, hoping that pasting Sonic over the hot button genre of the day will sell but... I dunno, it looks boring as hell.

They should give the Adventure formula another try. Polish up the foundation they had back on Dreamcast. Something like Mario Odyssey taking after 64 and Sunshine.