Nintendo Base

feelslikeadream

Thank god Xeno 3 comes out late july

cause I want to do hard mode run, finish my current run and try to 100 percent everything, and then finally Torna

Bloodflowers.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

• ATRL Moderator

Good thing Xeno 3 comes out in July so I'll have it 100%ed before Temtem in September :celestial4:

QUEENS :WAP:

FTm1saPXEAAH71T?format=jpg&name=large

FTm5lrLWIAAS40q?format=jpg&name=medium

On 5/24/2022 at 4:34 AM, TalkThatRihanna said:

So Nate confirmed a June direct and Emily is still insisting that a Metroid Prime Remakester is 100% done and will be revealed

If either of them are wrong the lashings will be great

jRrJgLk.thumb.gif.26d90c85fbf7874be36186

Can you post the links please ?

4 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Can you post the links please ?

Emily’s post where Metroid Prime “100% exists” is on the 2nd to last post in this page: https://famiboards.com/threads/do-you-expect-to-see-metroid-prime-4-at-nintendos-june-direct.2890/

Nate “confirming” a Direct for June: 

I’ve never seen such little hype for June before :deadbanana:

• ATRL Moderator

Idk who Nate is, but why does anyone need to confirm there's gonna be a June direct? Did anyone think with E3 canceled Nintendo was just gonna do NOTHING? There's never been anything more obvious in the world :deadbanana2:

While waiting for Xenoblade 3, I've been replaying Xenoblade X and let me tell you, I'm seriously so sorry for anyone who couldn't get their hands on this game. The story is bad, wbk, but Mira is legitimately one of the best open world ever. Getting lost in Primordia is so amazing and entering Noctilum at night for the first time in 6 years had me on the verge of tears sgsgdgfddgn 

Knowing that XC3 is potentially open world has me so excited, I can't wait for the June Direct. 

My SD card is starting to run out of space. If I buy another one, will all my game data easily (or automatically) transfer, or will I have to do some additional things? 

• ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, D.Va said:

While waiting for Xenoblade 3, I've been replaying Xenoblade X and let me tell you, I'm seriously so sorry for anyone who couldn't get their hands on this game. The story is bad, wbk, but Mira is legitimately one of the best open world ever. Getting lost in Primordia is so amazing and entering Noctilum at night for the first time in 6 years had me on the verge of tears sgsgdgfddgn 

Knowing that XC3 is potentially open world has me so excited, I can't wait for the June Direct. 

You spilled. As much as I love XC and XC2, XCX did exploration better than both of them :alexz2: Monolith never misses tbqh.

3 hours ago, JonginBey said:

My SD card is starting to run out of space. If I buy another one, will all my game data easily (or automatically) transfer, or will I have to do some additional things? 

I just did this today with my tiny ass SD card since I don't really plan on buying physical anymore & there was an Amazon sale for micro SDs. It wasn't automatic as far as I could tell; I just archived stuff like full games I bought digitally and moved over any images/videos to the system console from the SD & other smaller stuff like downloaded patches. Even then though it didn't take too long. You'll just be in the "Data Management" section of Options for a little bit.

Archiving and moving is a lot quicker than redownloading, though I'm at the redownloading stage and I'm sure that'll take a little while for my larger games :priceless:

15 hours ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Emily’s post where Metroid Prime “100% exists” is on the 2nd to last post in this page: https://famiboards.com/threads/do-you-expect-to-see-metroid-prime-4-at-nintendos-june-direct.2890/

Nate “confirming” a Direct for June: 

Thank you !

14 hours ago, Eternium said:

I’ve never seen such little hype for June before :deadbanana:

I mean... nothing has been announced and from what I have seen most people believe there won't be a direct before september lol

14 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Idk who Nate is, but why does anyone need to confirm there's gonna be a June direct? Did anyone think with E3 canceled Nintendo was just gonna do NOTHING? There's never been anything more obvious in the world :deadbanana2:

Nate is a very reliable insider.

I'm on a french gaming forum and 50% of people think there won't be a ND due to Nintendo's recent communications around Zelda, Fire Emblem, Splatoon, Xenoblade, etc lol. But yeah I'm convinced they'll do their June ND as always, around june 14-16 probably.

10 hours ago, Ewan Chaos said:

I just did this today with my tiny ass SD card since I don't really plan on buying physical anymore & there was an Amazon sale for micro SDs. It wasn't automatic as far as I could tell; I just archived stuff like full games I bought digitally and moved over any images/videos to the system console from the SD & other smaller stuff like downloaded patches. Even then though it didn't take too long. You'll just be in the "Data Management" section of Options for a little bit.

Archiving and moving is a lot quicker than redownloading, though I'm at the redownloading stage and I'm sure that'll take a little while for my larger games :priceless:

Every answer I’ve seen on Google says a Windows PC and SD card adapter are required to make the transfer. Are you telling me I just have to archive my games, put the new SD card in, and then transfer the data onto it? :lakitu:

34 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Every answer I’ve seen on Google says a Windows PC and SD card adapter are required to make the transfer. Are you telling me I just have to archive my games, put the new SD card in, and then transfer the data onto it? :lakitu:

Think so! tbf using a computer is probably faster but that sounds kinda unnecessary. I just let my Switch stay in sleep mode (docked) overnight while it redownloaded all my archived content and everything's there with save data retained :lakitu:

9 minutes ago, Ewan Chaos said:

Think so! tbf using a computer is probably faster but that sounds kinda unnecessary. I just let my Switch stay in sleep mode (docked) overnight while it redownloaded all my archived content and everything's there with save data retained :lakitu:

Oh wow. I’ll give it a try. Thank you! :hug:

The WIFI chip on the switch is absolute garbage; and let me not get started on the nintendo servers ...

Imagine re-downloading your entire digital library ... A nightmare :deadbanana2:

Just transfer with a Windows PC for ****'s sake, it takes less than 10 minutes for 200 GB of games ...

Two important news about Mario Strikers !!!

1. There is a FREE demo available on the e-shop. You can already play right now to train in tutorial and online on June 4th and 5th.

2. The game will receive post-launch free updates with more playable characters !

thank god some more characters for Strikers. 10 is so minimal.

Are there even any rumors for the June Direct yet? :skull: 

• ATRL Moderator
7 hours ago, Eternium said:

Are there even any rumors for the June Direct yet? :skull: 

Yes.

Spoiler

BotW2 delayed another year to give room for Astral Chain 2 to shine next year :alexz:

People are loving Strikers. I've seen SO MANY viral tweets since the demo launched!

Digimon Survive is discounted to 41.99 on Amazon :jonny5: 

Y'all better pre-order it! 

Can't believe I've snatched both XC3 and Digimon for 41.99. July 29 is going to be such a great day. :duca: 

On 5/27/2022 at 11:19 PM, feelslikeadream said:

Yes.

Hide contents

BotW2 delayed another year to give room for Astral Chain 2 to shine next year :alexz:

They better have the Power Switch ready for BOTW2’s release so Bloomberg can find something else to report on :jonny5: 

what in the eldritch horror is Tantal during an ether fog :skull:

best map just keeps getting better!

was wondering why Tantal sounded so familiar and now i remember

starts at 1:49 :dies: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.