Grace Randolph to Jessica Chastain: "Let's work it out on the remix"

Reverse Warholian

On 10/22/2022 at 5:16 PM, Gorjesspazze9 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

DC really should use the Flash as a Hard reset of the entire DCEU because at this point how is WB not embarrassed. A whole Decade of Marvel Blueprint, Having 2 of the most iconic Superheroes ever, and one of the last remaining studios with $200M+ budget per comic film. It’s actually sad how irrelevant the DCEU is in the mainstream. 

They Should scrap whatever thier future plans are for the upcoming sequels. Send all their money over to The Batman 2 and Joker 2 while they reset the universe. Using the Flash as the final movie of the DCEU side of things. Then reboot it with Superman Man of Tomorrow. Then actually take time to develop characters and a universe. 2 Major Justice League level films a year like A proper Green Lantern or Flash. Then 2 mid to smaller sized genre specific movies to gain new demographics, like a Static Shock or Teen Titans film. Balancing one Justice League level character film with a smaller sized character would work way better than rushing a BVS sized event. They need real management, and not Snyder twitter fans. I would set it like:

Superman Man of Tomorrow (Spring 2024)

Joker 2 (2024 Fall) 

The Batman 2 (2024 Winter ) 

Static Shock (2025 Spring)

Teen Titans (2025 Summer)

Green Lantern (2025 Winter)

Flash Forward (2026 Spring) 

Green Arrow (2026 Fall)

Wonder Women 1994 (2026 Winter) 

Manhunter  (Spring 2027) 

Super Man: Last Sun  (Summer 2027) 

Arkham Family (Winter 2027)

Teen Titans Beyond (Spring 2028)

Justice Society (Summer 2028) 

Aquaman: L.O.S.T (Winter 2028)

Luthor (Spring 2029)

Green Lantern: Brightest Day (Summer 2029)

Static Shock; Darkest Night (Winter 2029)

Suicide Squad: Darkside (Spring 2030)

Justice League  (Summer 2030) 

Shazam! X Black Adam(Winter 2030)

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

Did she really say all blockbusters should be at least 40% Caucasian? :deadbanana2:

Also I’m surprised she cared that BA had more men than women considering she’s always complaining about how action/comic films are supposed to appeal more to the male gaze.

17 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

Did she really say all blockbusters should be at least 40% Caucasian? :deadbanana2:

Also I’m surprised she cared that BA had more men than women considering she’s always complaining about how action/comic films are supposed to appeal more to the male gaze.

She says that it's best for blockbusters to have 40% white audience to show they have healthy support from black, Latino, and Asian audiences.

The way she said she wants Black Adam to succeed but will find every possible way that its not :lmao: she's so ******* hilarious

4 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

She says that it's best for blockbusters to have 40% white audience to show they have healthy support from black, Latino, and Asian audiences.

Yeah I had to rewind to understand what she meant and it did make sense.

Ms. Marvel and now She-Hulk bombing back to back is certainly not a good look for these D+ shows. I’m guessing the Daredevil episode will help it pop back in top 10 at least.

Edited by Arcadius

9 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

The way she said she wants Black Adam to succeed but will find every possible way that its not :lmao: she's so ******* hilarious

It's not her fault the box office is only medium...

She's so salty :ahh:if she stanned Henry then she'd make a video how he's back based on his caption and everything 

Antman trailer makes more noise than a Henry Cavill Superman announcement on the same day ?? crazy to think but it’s true. So I kinda understand why she didn’t make a solo video for it. DC/Snyder fans are loud but don’t really show up when it counts

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

1 minute ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Antman trailer makes more noise than a Henry Cavill Superman announcement ?? crazy to think but it’s true. So I kinda understand why 

Henry’s Superman post already has 1 million likes while the Ant-Man trailer post only has 500K likes. Let’s at least be accurate, baby.

2 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

Henry’s Superman post already has 1 million likes while the Ant-Man trailer post only has 500K likes. Let’s at least be accurate, baby.

Eh, Antman official post has 2.8 M views

I don’t even stan Henry or the DCEU (all bc of those inbred Snyder stans), but her erratic behavior towards anything DC related is getting annoying. I get what she’s saying in that WBD is just trying to hype up fans with false hopes but if people keep falling for them then let it be.

23 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

I don’t even stan Henry or the DCEU (all bc of those inbred Snyder stans), but her erratic behavior towards anything DC related is getting annoying. I get what she’s saying in that WBD is just trying to hype up fans with false hopes but if people keep falling for them then let it be.

But she's right, how many movies were announced in the past for dceu and nothing came out of it. WBD is waiting for the box office final score of black adam , so if Cavill fans really want that sequel they should go see BA this week and the next, before Black Panther comes out. :celestial3:

Edited by M André

5 minutes ago, XAMJ said:

does she hate black adam or does she hate the DCEU, or is she just a mess

All the above. 

:hippo:

Everyone should hate the DCEU even if you're a DC fan. No cohesion or anything over there.

This stream is so f'ing hilarious. 

19 hours ago, Arcadius said:

I’m crying what was she watching 

Is this really from a Loki TRAILER reaction?? :deadbanana4:

Edited by orange22

someone asked her to review a two year old movie today :dies:

her commenters are like dumb dumb huh :deadbanana2:

44 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

someone asked her to review a two year old movie today :dies:

her commenters are like dumb dumb huh :deadbanana2:

And they paid $5 to ask her that. :rip:

1 hour ago, Assassin said:

@Reverse Warholianchange title to "Grace Randolph drags midnights, says all songs sound the same" :ahh:

We love her again! :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.