Grace Randolph comforts X-Factor audition flop, doesn't know Shakira

Reverse Warholian

4 hours ago, wesleywalrus said:

The fact they had to use numbers in Jessica’s name because it’s a blocked word in chat :rip:

Makes it extra funny. :ahh:

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

omg why have i never heard the cow rant 

"ive interacted with cows, they're really stupid" 

:ahh:

5 hours ago, wesleywalrus said:

The fact they had to use numbers in Jessica’s name because it’s a blocked word in chat :rip:

SCREAMING

Roman Holiday
15 minutes ago, orange22 said:

What are some classic Grace reviews to rewatch? I go back to the BOP videos often…

Both Suicide Squad reviews 

——

I watched the Harley Quinn Valentines special. It really wasn’t that inappropriate :toofunny3:

Roman Holiday

This was good. Her Tess drag at 8:10:ahh: 

Another classic Grace crying moment too. :weeps: 

Wheeeeew mother really didn't really disappoint with this episode's breakdown :jonnycat:

Another iconic crying moment too, she's that invested :jonnycat:

8 hours ago, orange22 said:

What are some classic Grace reviews to rewatch? I go back to the BOP videos often…

Her WW84 review is so chaotic its ridiculous. I've never watched a review where someone dragged the film, praised it, called it career ending, and cried all in one review. You can only get that level of unhinged on Grace's channel I fear. :wanda:

2 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Wheeeeew mother really didn't really disappoint with this episode's breakdown :jonnycat:

Another iconic crying moment too, she's that invested :jonnycat:

Heraditary and MOTHER!

20 hours ago, wesleywalrus said:

This was ICONIC :dies:

I once saw a video of two guys in a car and stopped next to a cow on the road in the middle of Italy and asked her where was some city and the cow signaled them where to go with the head. So another L for Grace :michael:

18 hours ago, orange22 said:

Waiting for Grace to respond. I know Gunn is tired of her. 

1 hour ago, johnzy13 said:

Waiting for Grace to respond. I know Gunn is tired of her. 

As much as I like mess, i cant stand DC rats :redface:

6 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

She wouldn't even review most of these nowadays :'( 

On 2/11/2023 at 12:53 AM, Roman Holiday said:

This was good. Her Tess drag at 8:10:ahh: 

Another classic Grace crying moment too. :weeps: 

@Walk_Away21 blow a gasket yet? 

2 minutes ago, Reverse Warholian said:

@Walk_Away21 blow a gasket yet? 

About what? I am still howling at you thinking you are some indie movie and film icon while bragging about watching a show based on a game I played a decade ago. I know you are getting up there in age now, but this is just sad even for you. Your boomer era is here. No wonder you stan Grace so hard. Simulaged hags.

niB1G44.gif

4 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

About what? I am still howling at you thinking you are some indie movie and film icon while bragging about watching a show based on a game I played a decade ago. I know you are getting up there in age now, but this is just sad even for you. Your boomer era is here. No wonder you stan Grace so hard. Simulaged hags.

niB1G44.gif

"Indie movie and film icon" wtf :ahh:

But I thought you had found solace in Ms Grace agreeing with your lava hot takes every step of the way? She is loving the show and on top of it gave us some A+ content in her latest review :rip:

Edited by Reverse Warholian

2 minutes ago, Reverse Warholian said:

"Indie movie and film icon" wtf :ahh:

But I thought you had found solace in Ms Grace agreeing with your lava hot takes every step of the way? She is loving the show and on top of it gave us some A+ content in her latest review :rip:

Ffggg I need to spice this place up I told you that :bibliahh:The normal ATRL users can barely read and write, so we need to get back to some of the more creative Xpired.Red fights going. I haven't watched a single video but let me 2x speed this one and report back.

niB1G44.gif

Grace saying the special FX looks real. Is she blind and/or high or just playing into the internet hype for her declining views? :deadvision: Comparing the kid to Jesus Christ. :deadvision:Her random spiel about "literally The Last of Us" when that's not really the heart of the show. isn't she a film student? I-... I literally have no words for this segment. I am literally howling. :deadbanana2: She did spiel about the bleakness. At least in Part 1 it works. Can't wait for her to drag Part 2 because it's 100x worse. :clap3:

OMG SOMEBODY GIF HER CRYING I CAN'T :bibliahh: I was not ready for that. She must be getting some views on these videos because she's giving it her all in a Razzi winning performance.

niB1G44.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.