• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

Yeah the part of her comparing that kid to Jesus freaking Christ was sending me :bibliahh:

14 hours ago, Price of Fame said:

She wouldn't even review most of these nowadays :'( 

Right? :'(

I can’t lie, the flash trailer looks fun and cool. Still feels a little snyderish but I’m glad this movie is ending the DCEU finally. 

9 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Yeah the part of her comparing that kid to Jesus freaking Christ was sending me :bibliahh:

I legit screamed when she said that, pure camp :ahh:

Oh Marvel really coming Back for that Billion Club:wanda:

1 minute ago, kendoll2001 said:

:gaycat5:

Oh mother is NOT amused (and I can’t really blame her).

This movie’s review will be legendary, bookmark this :jonny:

i told you she was going to do some negative campaign agaisnt this movie long time ago (way before the Ezra's situtation) and i wasn't wrong. She is the only one i've seen being negative with it. She's trying really hard 

1 minute ago, Drowned8World said:

i told you she was going to do some negative campaign agaisnt this movie long time ago (way before the Ezra's situtation) and i wasn't wrong. She is the only one i've seen being negative with it. She's trying really hard 

Yep. No matter the quality, she’s gong to drag anything DC related. So predictable of her. 

22 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

About what? I am still howling at you thinking you are some indie movie and film icon while bragging about watching a show based on a game I played a decade ago. I know you are getting up there in age now, but this is just sad even for you. Your boomer era is here. No wonder you stan Grace so hard. Simulaged hags.

niB1G44.gif

:deadbanana4:

4 hours ago, Drowned8World said:

I was disappointed in her. I watched the trailer on my own first and I thought it was very strong. 

Grace was right about The Flash trailer. After all this hype, that's it?

Grace simping for the trailer in the breakdown after she got **** for not liking it the first time :toofunny3:

49 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Grace was right about The Flash trailer. After all this hype, that's it?

I agree. It was a fine trailer but GotG was better and I am partial to DC over Marvel. 

2 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

Grace simping for the trailer in the breakdown after she got **** for not liking it the first time :toofunny3:

The movie is already soured for her bc she was up all night getting lashed so I wasn’t surprised :hippo:

Don’t get me started on her guardians reaction though. 

Her big gripe about The Flash being that it has Batman out during the day. :toofunny3::dies:

Edited by Assassin

Grace needs to not always eat marvels ass 

Roman Holiday
12 hours ago, Drowned8World said:

Or maybe she’s the only one being honest. Looks like another dud for DC

Roman Holiday
12 hours ago, D_Man3379 said:

Yep. No matter the quality, she’s gong to drag anything DC related. So predictable of her. 

Is the quality in the room with us?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.