• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

Not her interviewing the creatives from Strange World and not bothering to review the movie. :dies:

On 11/16/2022 at 6:30 AM, Scandalous said:

the way she praised She Said yet only gave a mini review at the end of MM is exactly why i barely watch her channel anymore. why doesn't she do actual MOVIE REVIEW videos anymore instead of 481948102 'top 10 Black Panther characters' or whatever

She will make videos that get views. These award bait movies don't get her mamy views. :cm:

1 hour ago, Assassin said:

She will make videos that get views. These award bait movies don't get her mamy views. :cm:

I mean she’s not getting massive numbers from the superhero videos either so maybe the content isn’t the issue here. :rip:

Am loving this prep school look and her hair looks passably good for once! @Walk_Away21

Edited by Reverse Warholian

I’m not ready for the Strange World lashings. I expect unfiltered 20 minute rant a la Bros

5 minutes ago, Poxy said:

I’m not ready for the Strange World lashings. I expect unfiltered 20 minute rant a la Bros

why does she already have it out for that movie :dies:

7 minutes ago, orange22 said:

It’s giving Debutney! 

I can see teenage Grace back in the day getting her life to BOMT :gaycatney1:

Edited by Reverse Warholian

1 hour ago, Poxy said:

I'm ready :oh:

Side note: I have not seen one single ad for that movie, in fact grace showing the poster here was the first time I had seen it, beyond some tweets bout the gay kid in the main cast or whatever. Disney really not wanting to spend a penny on this.

She's been saying for a literal decade how much she hates the first Avatar movie. :rip:

Can someone please tell her that Oscar winning films hardly ever make any money in the box office. The way she's convinced low box office draw will hurt films Oscar chances. :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Assassin said:

She's been saying for a literal decade how much she hates the first Avatar movie. :rip:

such an unserious person :dies:

2 hours ago, Assassin said:

avatar 2 must be amazing for her to switch :gaycat7:

5 hours ago, Assassin said:

She switched, she must be predicting a blockbuster :gaycat7:

9 hours ago, Assassin said:

She always switches like a... :bibliahh:

I remember how she said in Hustlers review how J.Lo ain't getting Oscar nomination then switched once the film was a commercial and critical smash and she started scoring nominations and said J.Lo is locked then when Oscar nominations finally came out, she switched again and said how J.Lo was never realistic despite saying she was in a week prior :dies:

she said on today's stream that she hasn't eaten inside a restaurant since March 2020, girl WHAT? :deadbanana2:

12 hours ago, Assassin said:

I feel like this is a setup and she'll switch again once TWoW still smashes but doesn't come near its predecessor's box office tally.

Of Course she would say Jennifer Lee should be fired. Idk why she would tried to blame Lee for Lightyear when she’s not at Pixar and why she wouldn’t mention that Encanto is Disney biggest animated movie since Frozen. 

When she gets an interview with Gunn during the GOTGV3 press tour I’m gonna scream. :deadbanana2:

Edited by Arcadius

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.