Grace Randolph comforts X-Factor audition flop, doesn't know Shakira

Reverse Warholian

Her loving this season when everyone is panning it + her being an ODH and a Charles and Camilla supporter :deadbanana2: I'm utterly fascinated by the lengths she'll go to demean and hate on women while putting men on a pedestal for doing the same things :bibliahh:

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

1 hour ago, M André said:

I think she just doesn't have the money to spend that much on a salon, let's not be mean :matty:

I doubt that's the issue considering the place she has rent. Didn't someone knew exactly where it was located and told us it was really expensive?

I just think she isn't one of those type of people that is into cosmetics, fashion and stuff. The main issue is that her hair is completely fried :rip:

Edited by Cloudy

Her back to stanning Henry after watching Enola Holmes. Does sis have multiple personalities? It wouldn’t surprise me. 

22 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I doubt that's the issue considering the place she has rent. Didn't someone knew exactly where it was located and told us it was really expensive?

I just think she isn't one of those type of people that is into cosmetics, fashion and stuff. The main issue is that her hair is completely fried :rip:

Girl, dont you remember her mcdonalds dinner? :deadbanana2:

On 11/4/2022 at 12:21 PM, WildAmerican said:

and she sits by the same window every single day :deadbanana2:

This took me out:ahh:

On 11/4/2022 at 9:29 AM, Sexyzinger said:

OH BOY!  I am PERCHED for the bangs debut. Her current combover frizz rats nets is the pits. Grace Randolph is the female version of 40 year old Donald Trump.

spacer.pngspacer.png

On 11/4/2022 at 9:52 AM, Walk_Away21 said:

Screaming I’m expecting Taylor Swift Red. In reality we will get Emma Roberts meme.

Looks like we got the '09 Xtina bangs. 

Spoiler

christina-aguilera-stephen-webster-10.jp

To think that she is capable of looking like THIS and chooses not to... :jonny6: 

64f09b8444445c0cd9c842e6e994350a.jpg

Her The Crown video left me shook! Of course she would side with Charles ? 

why is she always trying to bring attention to the bang :deadbanana2:

Grace needs to stop pushing this narrative that people only had one movie per weekend and one TV show per night a decade ago. It’s so false. :skull:

Not her saying that awards movies are out of oscar contetion bc they bomb at the box office, almost all of them always do:dies:

she clearly has no idea what she's talking about when it comes to awards season huh

52 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Not her saying that awards movies are out of oscar contetion bc they bomb at the box office, almost all of them always do:dies:

she clearly has no idea what she's talking about when it comes to awards season huh

Watch her say the Oscar race for best picture should be between Top Gun, Wakanda Forever, and Avatar 2. 

1 hour ago, D_Man3379 said:

Watch her say the Oscar race for best picture should be between Top Gun, Wakanda Forever, and Avatar 2. 

Plzzzz I could see her making Top Gun Maverick one of her "should win" options for bp in her little Oscars prediction video based solely on making a 1B+ :deadbanana2: and she'd say something along the lines of "it gave Hollywood a much needed win this year!!! A true crowd pleaser! The Oscars need to balance flop critic movies and blockbusters!"

2 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

Yeah, don't pay any attention to her when it comes to awards.  her predictions are always hilarious too :toofunny2:

3 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Why is she feuding with James Gunn? [2]

She tried to get him fired when his controversial tweets surfaced years ago, and gave a bad review to his SS movie from 2021.

2 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

She tried to get him fired when his controversial tweets surfaced years ago, and gave a bad review to his SS movie from 2021.

in her defense TSS was pretty TERRIBLE. 

Grace acts like people can only watch ONE thing every day. Like MAM people are hungry for content its not THIS OR THAT , it can be this AND that

4 hours ago, XAMJ said:

Grace acts like people can only watch ONE thing every day. Like MAM people are hungry for content its not THIS OR THAT , it can be this AND that

Most people don’t have time to watch everything though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.