Grace Randolph comforts X-Factor audition flop, doesn't know Shakira

Reverse Warholian

Change the thread to Grace Randolph makes PopCrave debut!

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

24 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Change the thread to Grace Randolph makes PopCrave debut!

Girl this ain't her first time at the PopCrave rodeo

It is funny though that pop crave pulled those few positive words Grace shared about Joker 2. In the actual stream she's very worried about it actually doing well and being good :dies:

• Haha 2

"I would prefer the avocado that made me heart my hand to Aaron Taylor-Johnson as Bond" :deadbanana4:
Why does she hate this man so much??? :rip: 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Poxy said:

Some PopCrave twink must watch her streams religiously.

She watched the first episode of Shogun and said it was amazing but then she didn't continue because no one was talking about it. She is such a sheep.

6 hours ago, Poxy said:

It is funny though that pop crave pulled those few positive words Grace shared about Joker 2. In the actual stream she's very worried about it actually doing well and being good :dies:

The quote just talks about what the people close to the project think. Grace was right about HOG getting mixed reception ahead of the curve so she might be right again. 

6 hours ago, Poxy said:

Literally any movie that's on the horizon she finds reason to be worried about. 

"I hope Barbie finds an audience but ooh, the pink font on the poster, I'm very nervous!"

grace-randolph-beyond-the-trailer.gif

8 hours ago, Poxy said:

it being good is what she heard from her source. Her concerns are her opinions lol

Godzilla vs Kong opening as big as Dune lmaoo. Chalomet stans are shaking.

@Reverse Warholian change the title to "Comforts X-Factor Audition Flop"

**** Blue Lives. Grace Randolph is skinny!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

I'm crying 

2 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Another video for the Holly Jervis collection

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Let's talk about this BEAUTY PEAK since her switch to HD??? Can we get into that???

• Like 2

Her saying Sydney Sweeney's Euphoria character is similar to Supergirl in today's stream :rip: like girl what?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Moloko Plus said:

Her saying Sydney Sweeney's Euphoria character is similar to Supergirl in today's stream :rip: like girl what?

I don't know why she sometimes talks out of her ass. Like, girl you don't even watch Euphoria, are you basing this off of Twitter memes?

:rip: 
  • Haha 1

I knew she wouldn't like or get Monkey Man.

On 4/1/2024 at 10:50 PM, Walk_Away21 said:

Godzilla vs Kong opening as big as Dune lmaoo. Chalomet stans are shaking.

Both Xtina & Grace are skinny legends in 2024

:jonny5:

My friends and I visiting NYC this Summer and our reaction when we run into Grace  Skinnydolph

:jonnycat:

spacer.png

barbiegrande

Her treating Larry David choking Elmo with the seriousness of Will Smith slapping Chris Rock. Lmaoo

6 hours ago, barbiegrande said:

Her treating Larry David choking Elmo with the seriousness of Will Smith slapping Chris Rock. Lmaoo

Everyone in the comments is like why is she still talking about the Elmo incident???

Elmo thing really traumatized her

On 3/27/2024 at 5:33 AM, Assassin said:

She watched the first episode of Shogun and said it was amazing but then she didn't continue because no one was talking about it. She is such a sheep.

the only reason why she watches 'game of thrones'/'house of the dragons' is because they are inescapable but I genuinely think she doesn't like those shows but she covers them because she doesn't want to be left out. any reviews involving those shows are hilarious because it's completely surface level, she praises/criticises the weirdest **** while ignoring all the nuanced plot :dies: i remember when 'game of thrones' was gettin more and more popular in the first few seasons, she kept saying it was overrated and didn't get the fuss about it and then out of nowhere she started covering the show with season 6 while being completely out of her element. I wouldn't be surprised if she never watched the show and just read the episodes synopsis.

AHHHH 

we got a HEATER coming :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.