• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

2 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Yesterday's video was taken down :ahh:

HBO got her ass :bibliahh:

It's what she deserves :gaycat5:

its so funny how she'll always die on the hill of her opinion and wont change it. it's hilarious. 

5 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Yesterday's video was taken down :ahh:

for real? get ha ass HBO!

3 hours ago, XAMJ said:

she really doesnt like The Last of Us, its so obvious lol :rip:

The simps are fuming :fan: She doesn’t have to like it.

Quickly someone show her this:

Not 10M views in 2 days...and only in the USA i- :deadbanana2:

23 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

She actually covered this on the livestream today and admitted this is good for the show.

HBO got her shakin :fan: 

Grace being in attendance for the MJ tribute concert when he performed with Britney. :clap3:

Why did she delete her livestream from yesterday from her channel? I didn't get to watch it in full. :(

1 hour ago, Sexyzinger said:

Why did she delete her livestream from yesterday from her channel? I didn't get to watch it in full. :(

Assuming backlash for spoiling 2 big deaths in TLOU :toofunny2: And then when a member said she was spoiling she blamed her subscribers for asking questions and making her spoil :toofunny3:

4 hours ago, tiagol88 said:

@Walk_Away21@GraceRandolph, OTLoUHs rn: 

30 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Assuming backlash for spoiling 2 big deaths in TLOU :toofunny2: And then when a member said she was spoiling she blamed her subscribers for asking questions and making her spoil :toofunny3:

:deadbanana:

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Queen does not give a **** let’s go!

Somehow I have fallen into this habit where I always watch Grace’s videos while eating. Something about her personality is just the right amount of entertainment but also stupidity that you don’t really have to pay attention to which is honestly perfect for when you are trying to eat (the livestreams are the best because they have the added moments of chaos and unhinged behaviour that the live setting encourages). Even if the topic is something that I otherwise would have no interest in, something about her delivery and personality makes me actually invested while watching (and then I forget immediately when the video is finished but that’s beside the point). I don’t know what witchcraft it is but she completely owns my attention at meal time. :toofunny3:

Grace seems like she wants this movie to fail or something. :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

Grace seems like she wants this movie to fail or something. :bibliahh:

I can’t remember the last time she liked a trailer. 

Grace openly hating 2 of my favorite franchises of all time in TLOU and Scream yet still I watch :jonny5:

That's POWER

k7LeDfV.gif

9 hours ago, fountain said:

Somehow I have fallen into this habit where I always watch Grace’s videos while eating. Something about her personality is just the right amount of entertainment but also stupidity that you don’t really have to pay attention to which is honestly perfect for when you are trying to eat (the livestreams are the best because they have the added moments of chaos and unhinged behaviour that the live setting encourages). Even if the topic is something that I otherwise would have no interest in, something about her delivery and personality makes me actually invested while watching (and then I forget immediately when the video is finished but that’s beside the point). I don’t know what witchcraft it is but she completely owns my attention at meal time. :toofunny3:

This is exactly what i do:lmao:

9 hours ago, fountain said:

Her streams are a staple for any good meal I have now :toofunny3:

I also use her as a podcast whenever I’m driving 

other than memes, I never actually kept up with Grace until I saw her lashing M3GOD and now I'm addicted

cedLP1n.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.