Grace Randolph comforts X-Factor audition flop, doesn't know Shakira

Reverse Warholian

2 minutes ago, Reverse Warholian said:

:ahh:

Omg, a similar incident happened to me also when my parents visited during the Xtinamas holidays! My dad suffers from bad migraines and had ZERO tolerance for Queen's unique shrill speaking tone :rip:

We were about to watch Die Hard (a family Christmas Eve tradition!) and while I was fixing some dessert in the kitchen I had a YouTube playlist going of Grace's greatest hits with the soundbar at near max volume. My dad threatened to go to bed if I didn't change it to something else and it got really tense for a couple of minutes :( 

@Walk_Away21

This has to be a lie :deadbanana4: Why tf were you listening to her on blast with everyone there :deadbanana4:

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

7 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

This has to be a lie :deadbanana4: Why tf were you listening to her on blast with everyone there :deadbanana4:

It was just me and my parents.

We have this dumb but super cute ritual where we play YouTube previews for upcoming films before streaming a movie and pretend as though we're at the cinema sksksks :rip: and idk why I thought it'd be a good idea at the time to introduce them to Queen :deadbanana2:

My mom at least asked if Grace was Polish descent which likely meant she was feeling it :clap3:

Edited by Reverse Warholian

25 minutes ago, rac7d said:

She has the new king of Twitter on her side

Omg this is actually true. What is Sony doing?

:deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Omg, a similar incident happened to me also when my parents visited during the Xtinamas holidays! My dad suffers from bad migraines and had ZERO tolerance for Queen's unique shrill speaking tone :rip:

We were about to watch Die Hard (a family Christmas Eve tradition!) and while I was fixing some dessert in the kitchen I had a YouTube playlist going of Grace's greatest hits with the soundbar at near max volume. My dad threatened to go to bed if I didn't change it to something else and it got really tense for a couple of minutes :( 

@Walk_Away21

:rofl: 

I still watch her videos because I like her 

But even her bussiness opinions make no sense anymore

The wizarding franchise was a on a downward trend since the first fantastic beasts movie. Because even potter head didn't like that movie. It has nothing to do with jk being transphobic ( eventhough I wish it was)

Then she said the northman,.... massive talent and everything everywhere all at once won't do well on streaming or rentals because of the cinema score when those type of movies always strive on those platforms. Then she puts the green knight as an example when that movie was #1 on the itunes chart and I know that because I saw it on her show. 

17 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

:rofl: 

WhatsApp this to your mom ASAP

Also, @Walk_Away21 have you streamed The Batman on HBO Max yet?

Hn78fxq.gif

19 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

@Walk_Away21

not her greatest hits 

15 minutes ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Hn78fxq.gif

:dies:  this woman and her so’s and well’s 

17 minutes ago, Sexyzinger said:

:dies:  this woman and her so’s and well’s 

Xtine's HAs and SAYs are shaking! 

Hn78fxq.gif

She used to post so much more. Do you guys have any other channel recommendations? I really don’t know any channel that is similar to hers :dancehall3:

... any guesses on what negative things she'll say about that Barbie pic? :keir:

1 hour ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Hn78fxq.gif

Too busy binging the God Attendant sweetie!

18 hours ago, ALA said:

Screaming at her plugging in We Crashed on her Netflix video :ahh:

In Queens defense it really is good!! I binged it like crazy. Anne is phenomenal. 

46 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Too busy binging the God Attendant sweetie!

Did you finish S1 yet? The way Michelle Gomez fka Madam Satan CHEWED the scenery, whew :WAP:

Hn78fxq.gif

@Ampersand13

Just now, Reverse Warholian said:

Did you finish S1 yet? The way Michelle Gomez fka Madam Satan CHEWED the scenery, whew :WAP:

Hn78fxq.gif

@Ampersand13

Thank god Shitbrina got cancelled and she got her redemption series and got to take out her anger on the real Sabrina!

15 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Thank god Shitbrina got cancelled and she got her redemption series and got to take out her anger on the real Sabrina!

I'm about to stream S2E02. The writers deserve Pulitzers for figuring out how to get Miss Cuoco tied up in another kooky globetrotting whirlwind adventure :dies: 

BLL & 13RW - S2 are shaking violently! Now THIS is how you flawlessly expand on the original source material. See you at the 2022 Emmys! @The Witch

44 minutes ago, NavyBlue said:

In Queens defense it really is good!! I binged it like crazy. Anne is phenomenal. 

Omg I've been meaning to watch this. Anne Smashaway is overdue for a comeback. @nostalgia

Hn78fxq.gif

I'm about to stream S2E02. The writers deserve Pulitzers for figuring out how to get Miss Cuoco tied up in another whirlwind adventure :dies: 

BLL & 13RW - S2 are shaking violently! Now THIS is how you flawlessly expand on the original source material. See you at the 2022 Emmys! @The Witch

Omg I need to start S2 asap :duca:  S1 was flawless and the eye candy 10/10 

Glen Couco snapped

Hn78fxq.gif

49 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Omg I need to start S2 asap :duca:  S1 was flawless and the eye candy 10/10 

Glen Couco snapped

Hn78fxq.gif

Sorry I never got around to your avi request.

The "1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21" songstress looks stunning in it tho! 

JIMS3QN.thumb.gif.87061ead42728ba7fce872

She said she would review both Heartstopper and The Flight Attendant S2 but then noped out. :toofunny3:

Sorry I never got around to your avi request.

The "1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21-1-1" songstress looks stunning in it tho! 

I know you'd have ran to make it if I asked for a HaSLAY avi smh

4 minutes ago, Assassin said:

She said she would review both Heartstopper and The Flight Attendant S2 but then noped out. :toofunny3:

Lazy bish!!! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.