• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

16 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Mother is gonna spill in today's livestream, I can feel it! :jonnycat:

I am a moderator on that subreddit, wish I had a membership so I could comment. :chick1:

1 hour ago, M André said:

The way she went from not really being into EEAAO to basically campaingning for it :giraffe:

she still said in the stream that she didn't care for the movie and it was not best picture material, but she was campaigning for the cast and crew in the other categories.

Just now, Assassin said:

I am a moderator on that subreddit, wish I had a membership so I could comment. :chick1:

omg really? Do you any inside tea for us? :chick2:

2 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

omg really? Do you any inside tea for us? :chick2:

just that grace didn't even talk about the full story, she didn't mention that Marvel wants reddit to reveal the identity of us mods as well, not just the leaker. They want to find out who actually posted the leaks. :dies:

1 minute ago, Assassin said:

just that grace didn't even talk about the full story, she didn't mention that Marvel wants reddit to reveal the identity of us mods as well, not just the leaker. They want to find out who actually posted the leaks. :dies:

Yeah, she didn't really say much about the whole thing. That's so messy though, as if mods on a subreddit are the cause of all these leaks getting out from inside Disney itself. The call's coming from inside the house :dies:

Are you scared Reddit will actually give your info to Disney though? And is this the first time they take action on your subreddit specifically?

Just now, Hephaestus said:

Yeah, she didn't really say much about the whole thing. That's so messy though, as if mods on a subreddit are the cause of all these leaks getting out from inside Disney itself. The call's coming from inside the house :dies:

Are you scared Reddit will actually give your info to Disney though? And is this the first time they take action on your subreddit specifically?

It looks like reddit doesn't wanna give our identity but even if they do, I live on the other side of the world so they can do nothing to me, lol. And I wasn't directly responsible in posting this leak, but we do have some mods who live in the US.
They reached out to us once before for a post where we shared the entire plot of Eternals from a test screening. That time they directly send a summons to one of our mods who has his real name as his user name. And they just asked us for the username of the person who shared the plot with us, which we complied to. It was nothing like this. :dies::deadbanana4:

Interesting that they only took action for leaks about movies that flopped, because we also shared leaks from other MCU movies too. :bibliahh: 

18 minutes ago, Assassin said:

It looks like reddit doesn't wanna give our identity but even if they do, I live on the other side of the world so they can do nothing to me, lol. And I wasn't directly responsible in posting this leak, but we do have some mods who live in the US.
They reached out to us once before for a post where we shared the entire plot of Eternals from a test screening. That time they directly send a summons to one of our mods who has his real name as his user name. And they just asked us for the username of the person who shared the plot with us, which we complied to. It was nothing like this. :dies::deadbanana4:

Interesting that they only took action for leaks about movies that flopped, because we also shared leaks from other MCU movies too. :bibliahh: 

Damn, hopefully everything goes right for US mods then because Disney can be relentless when it comes to their intellectual property.

They look like such sore losers with this happening after Quantumania's flop though :ace: 

Not Grace entertaining the idea of casting Gwendoline Christie as Abby :dies:

Edited by Hephaestus

32 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Oh my god…

:deadbanana4:

Did she ever share her thoughts on the Velma show 

fYQzlX9.jpg

Edited by Psylocke

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

Her mind is so fascinating :deadbanana2:

When she brought up Florence is working a lot so she might not have time for TLOU but then someone brought up Gwendoline and Grace just she's not working :rip:

She's so effortlessly hilarious 

Grace defending 65 and dragging EEAAO and TÁR. Never change.

I didn't expect her to drag JW4 tho.

I haven't seen a single JW film but from her review blurb and the mention in the livestream about spoilers, did they

Spoiler

kill off John Wick?

Edited by Assassin

Florence Pugh is so overrated, hopefully she has a couple of box office flops so she can switch and drag her. Also why does she asume Bella will keep being Ellie, wouldn't she be too young and child like to even play ellie in Part 2? Also Florence Pugh is short af and Ally is a beast compared to Ellie taller I think so I just can't picture Belle fighting Pugh like, it would look ridiculous :skull:

18 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Also why does she asume Bella will keep being Ellie, wouldn't she be too young and child like to even play ellie in Part 2? 

She's not assuming, director already confirmed Bella will play the role in the following season(s).

18 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Florence Pugh is so overrated, hopefully she has a couple of box office flops so she can switch and drag her. Also why does she asume Bella will keep being Ellie, wouldn't she be too young and child like to even play ellie in Part 2? Also Florence Pugh is short af and Ally is a beast compared to Ellie taller I think so I just can't picture Belle fighting Pugh like, it would look ridiculous :skull:

No way they'll recast Ellie, Bella owns this role now. Besides, she's 19 isn't that how old Ellie is in Part II?

3 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

She's not assuming, director already confirmed Bella will play the role in the following season(s).

3 minutes ago, Slate said:

No way they'll recast Ellie, Bella owns this role now. Besides, she's 19 isn't that how old Ellie is in Part II?

She just looks too young so I can't picture it right now

1 minute ago, Cloudy said:

She just looks too young so I can't picture it right now

Same to be honest, games' version looked very different in Part II. I imagine they'll play with hair, make up and clothes to make her look older.

1 minute ago, Hephaestus said:

Same to be honest, games' version looked very different in Part II. I imagine they'll play with hair, make up and clothes to make her look older.

Yeah Ellie looked way older and different in Pt. II

I mean they could always style her, I just think she looks to child like as is

4 hours ago, Assassin said:

YOU ARE??? girllll... i'm over there too!! what in the mess is going on :dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.