Grace Randolph comforts X-Factor audition flop, doesn't know Shakira

Reverse Warholian

8 hours ago, MAKSIM said:

She got some replies from the rock on twitter and she switched fast. 

First they hate you then they switch. Switch like a 

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

Her Dune Part 2 analysis in the latest Billion dollar movies video :ahh:

I know I'm hella late but Movie Math DELIVERED this week :clap3: 

iDOq0Co.gif

1 hour ago, D_Man3379 said:

Tomorrows gonna be the Dwayne Johnson Defense Force livestream. She’s not going to look at this with a nuanced take and realize both things can be true. While The Rock is not responsible for Shazam 2 flopping, he’s also being shown as a terrible team player in completely ignoring Shazam’s existence and refusing to associate with him, screwing up their connected universe. 

Maybe Vin Diesel was right all long. 

i'm still in shock that she is trying to deny what Levi says when she was never there. This is like when she tried to argue with Cathy Yan about her own movie. 

I just tweeted at her to stop being so far up Johnson’s ass. I may get blocked cause I used her own words against her :toofunny3:

Just watched her Billion dollar 2023 video. I kinda agree that there don’t seem like there will be many if any Billion Dollar movies this year.  The Safest bets are probably Fast & Mario. But anything can happen. I didn’t think Jurassic would do it last year, and thought people were over Avatar but I was very wrong. 

10 hours ago, MAKSIM said:

She got some replies from the rock on twitter and she switched fast. 

This.

Her belief in TLM was wild since day one. Her saying the trailer was gonna be more relevant than the Oscars is still her biggest kii in awhile.

Why does she keep going with that narrative that audiences don't like the Spiderverse/Puss in Boots style of animation just because some people in her livestream said they didn't? :rip: PIB was a huge success

5 hours ago, Kylizzle said:

Her belief in TLM was wild since day one. Her saying the trailer was gonna be more relevant than the Oscars is still her biggest kii in awhile.

bigger than the Oscars and The Last of Us. Gotta stop live tweeting the Oscars to get that TLM coverage in!!!

:toofunny3:

3 hours ago, Slate said:

Why does she keep going with that narrative that audiences don't like the Spiderverse/Puss in Boots style of animation just because some people in her livestream said they didn't? :rip: PIB was a huge success

She takes the results from the polls her chat does and makes a huge sweeping generalization that the rest of the general public thinks the same as her chat group. It’s hilarious.

:dies:

2 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Embarrassing 

Screaming at her being the Rock's number 1 fan all of a sudden :bibliahh:Disney must be paying her to distance from the DCU now.

why did she even bother mentioning Barbie in her billion dollar grossers video? Absolutely no one ever thought it would gross $1bn. :toofunny3:

The funniest thing is that she is claiming The Rock walked away GRACEFULLY.

Like girl, this is the same man that was having a breakdown about the box office numbers, he DOCTORED the numbers to not make it seem like the FLOP, BOMB, EMBARRASSMENT that it was.

"Gave his pound and flesh". Please it was just an ego project that he did so he could have control over DC, thank God it backfired.

not her saying she can't stand injustice and it's a trait she got from one of her parents. :dies:

3 hours ago, rta1913 said:

The funniest thing is that she is claiming The Rock walked away GRACEFULLY.

Like girl, this is the same man that was having a breakdown about the box office numbers, he DOCTORED the numbers to not make it seem like the FLOP, BOMB, EMBARRASSMENT that it was.

"Gave his pound and flesh". Please it was just an ego project that he did so he could have control over DC, thank God it backfired.

She mentioned it in the stream at least.

The live stream today :deadbanana4: she INCINERATED Zachary Levi

”Who would he play in the Last of Us? ABBY?!” 

Edited by Poxy

It’s so funny how she’s trying to say that The Rock can’t be blamed for Shazam 2 flopping because he cut the end credit scene with Levi in Black Adam, but she’s so sure Angela Bassett lost the Oscar because of Quantamania’s bad writing. Dwayne Johnson’s reply to her on Twitter has already paid off because she is STANNING with her pound and flesh lol 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.