Grace Randolph comforts X-Factor audition flop, doesn't know Shakira

Reverse Warholian

Just now, Reverse Warholian said:

Clearly you know nothing bc history has shown us when Grace stans, the GeePee / crtics PANS

Hn78fxq.gif

Cocaine Bear smashed tho

Hn78fxq.gif

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

it’s so weird that she hasn’t said anything on being right about the Patty Jenkins Star Wars movie being shelved :rip: 

the only thing she loves more than gloating is to drag the people on her hate list (which Patty is part of nnn)

As an OMCUH I am delighted that Jeff Loveness is writing the next Avengers movie. :gaycat2: Hopefully she'll realise that she's been sabotaging her channel's potential by obsessing over Marvel/Disney output at the expense of general movie fans who subscribed to her channel expecting more broad cinema coverage, like she used to have. 

Whenever she posts her Scream VI review can somebody let me know how spoiler-y it is? I’m curious to hear her thoughts but I’m really excited for the movie and don’t really even want to hear her hinting to the events of it (which she always does) :ghostface:

1 hour ago, GivingCher said:

Whenever she posts her Scream VI review can somebody let me know how spoiler-y it is? I’m curious to hear her thoughts but I’m really excited for the movie and don’t really even want to hear her hinting to the events of it (which she always does) :ghostface:

Just look at her tomato on RT and watch the review after watching. If you must, only listen to the intro, not the character/actor subsections. Also the thumbnail, itself, will probably be spoilery so good luck. 

SWN2Ude.gif

11 hours ago, DoctorIce said:

As an OMCUH I am delighted that Jeff Loveness is writing the next Avengers movie. :gaycat2: Hopefully she'll realise that she's been sabotaging her channel's potential by obsessing over Marvel/Disney output at the expense of general movie fans who subscribed to her channel expecting more broad cinema coverage, like she used to have. 

Considering she disliked basically every movie this year (even universally liked films EEAAO, The Banshees, Fabelmans) it might be best she doesn't try to do more film criticisms nnn.

2 hours ago, TruGemini said:

The way she basically called Hayden botched :skull:

She didn't... she was talking about her horrible wig.

23 hours ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

oh we’re EATING eating

Hn78fxq.gif

Hn78fxq.gif

Edited by Walk_Away21

Grace Randolph | Scared Shitless by SCREAIVI, Praises Neve Campbell's Absence

46 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

IT's HERE. Someone tell me if she spoils.

SWN2Ude.gif

She gives a (very minor innocuous) spoiler around the 7:00 minute mark.

51 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Hn78fxq.gif

:ahh:

not her saying hayden's face looks like plastic like courteney's. :deadbanana4:

not her cancelling on her Oscar party with friends so she can react to The Little Mermaid trailer? :deadbanana4:
Can't she just have them change the channel during commercials and react to the trailer like 1-2 hours late after the Oscars are over? :dies:

Not her ignoring this guy's superchat question for being off-topic even though he paid like $25 to ask it. :rip:

image.png

2 hours ago, Assassin said:

not her cancelling on her Oscar party with friends so she can react to The Little Mermaid trailer? :deadbanana4:
Can't she just have them change the channel during commercials and react to the trailer like 1-2 hours late after the Oscars are over? :dies:

she has fr*ends?:eli:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.