RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

i'm sorry but you suggesting Lux might win is taking me OUT rn :deadbanana2:

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

Loosa taking Anetra's and Flopina's bottom boot yall are evil  :bibliahh:

3 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Ew all this Marcia hate and for what? The girl is literally harmless and she's clearly not reaching the finale considering how Ru despises her, give her a break. At least she has talent, what do some of the other girls (*cough* Salina *cough*) have?

Oh Marcia is def talented and I wanted to stan from the MTQ but her runways are awful... she would look better with store bought sh\t :toofunny2:

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Not that I like her, but come on, not y'all giving Loosey the stinky bottom boot when her garment looked well made (albeit ugly). Salina and Anetra especially looked a mess, like those are not serviceable outfits at all :deadbanana4:

To be fair, Saliva had 51.4% BOTTOM BOOT while Loosey had 30%, so we did kind of pick Miss STDs as bottom boot of the week. It's just that someone gave her a toot, so her average is screwed up now while Loosey has 100% boots.

4 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Not that I like her, but come on, not y'all giving Loosey the stinky bottom boot when her garment looked well made (albeit ugly). Salina and Anetra especially looked a mess, like those are not serviceable outfits at all :deadbanana4:

salina and anetra got their fair hate too tho and what @feelslikeadream said

29 minutes ago, KaledKalil said:

Looser's face is so damn funny :deadbanana2:

mistress-kiss.gif

I read someone say that if Michelle said Anetra had Resting B!tch Face then Loosey has Resting Facecrack Face and I lost it. :deadbanana4:

Not y'all giving Loosey bottom boot when Salina was right there :deadbanana2:

mistress-kiss.gif 

At least top toot was right

6 hours ago, Solaris said:

This has to be one of the most imbalanced seasons ever though, literally nobody except Sasha or Mistress is anywhere near the crown :skull:

Uh

No one but Bianca was winning 6

No one but Bob was winning 8

No one but Aquaria was winning 10

No one but Alaska was winning AS2

No one but Shea was winning AS5

We wont talk about AS3

We've been here many times

Not Loosey bottom boot :rip:

It was bad but yeah Anetra and Salina were abominations 

I should have gave anetra botton boot for round 2 cause I can at least see where Salina was going lol 

I get more confused the more I see anetras 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

"Are you gonna attack her?" :ahh: sorry these girls are a kii

Mistress' 2nd look = pure perfection.

Reminds me a lot of the club-kid runway in S9 as well, I could see her walking among those queens easily. 

1468967b8704e178f471ee7f349c0748.jpg

:worship:

Edited by Ruschi

So Aura was doing Coachella, she was gonna look good af.

Beyonce-Coachella-2018-Man-Repeller-Feat

• ATRL Moderator

i think toot/boot should be one point each and top toot/bottom boot should be two points each to avoid something like salina's one toot keeping her from being bottom boot (loosey deserved). 

so for example if each got 42 votes:

loosey: 0 top toot, 0 toot, 36 boot, 6 bottom boot = (36*-1) + (6*-2) = -48 or -114%

salina: 0 top toot, 1 toot, 5 boot, 36 bottom boot = (1*1) + (5*-1) + (36*-2) = -76 or -181%

Salina's money ball look, looks worse every time I see it. :rip:

Also Anetra's second look was so bad as well. 

10 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

i think toot/boot should be one point each and top toot/bottom boot should be two points each to avoid something like salina's one toot keeping her from being bottom boot (loosey deserved). 

so for example if each got 42 votes:

loosey: 0 top toot, 0 toot, 36 boot, 6 bottom boot = (36*-1) + (6*-2) = -48 or -114%

salina: 0 top toot, 1 toot, 5 boot, 36 bottom boot = (1*1) + (5*-1) + (36*-2) = -76 or -181%

That's cute and all but I think we should go with whatever system ranks LOWsey the lowest

mistress-kiss.gif

• ATRL Moderator
14 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

That's cute and all but I think we should go with whatever system ranks LOWsey the lowest

mistress-kiss.gif

mini challenge wins are actually anti-wins so loosey has -1 wins

mistress-kiss.gif

Mistress really gives me everything and this gif on replay on this page SENDS me :ahh: 

mistress-kiss.gif

2 minutes ago, Cain said:

dhejrjejs

mistress-kiss.gif

Bye :bibliahh: 

mistress-kiss.gif

I forgot to do this week's rate but I'm glad everyone agreed with what I would have chosen. :coffee2: excited about tonight's episode! Hoping they released longer cuts of the first episodes because what's the point of having longer episodes with fewer queens :rip:. they should have started out with longer episodes and then given us shorter episodes with fewer queens. 

10:33 is RuPaul to Marcia, I guess no conversations are ever new.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.