RuPaul's Drag Race | Meet the Queens of All Stars 9! | Premieres 17 May

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

im screaming, the ss is someone’s fantasy chart on a different forum :rip: I looked it up myself, no one has called her out yet :ahh: 

• Replies 40.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

Trixie is such a shitty drag queen that she couldnt even read a ***** who had ALL THE MATERIAL right there for her to use. 

Like.... imagine dude trying Bianca, she wouldve buried him.

Bishhhh….Santos is most definitely a drag queen. 
The clap backs…

logo tv omg GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

I have no choice but to stan Miss Kitara 🤷🏻‍♂️

If we are counting confessions to decide who's winning this season, I'm afraid Amethyst is getting the crown

27c945a0f5bcca506cd14bda25c94c4a338a62cc

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, Relampago. said:

This week’s Sibling Watchery was kind of a pain to sit through. I applauded them for going hard on Salina last week but they literally gave her snatch game one of the highest scores of the week. 

I don’t know what this Salina favoritism is from all these review shows but it better not mean she makes top 4 :rip: 

Salina and Monet are good friends, so I understand (and hate) the favoritism there, but her street sign look getting two toots is actually CRIMINAL. It's making me hate her fake ass even more. GET HER OFF MY TV!!! :angry::angry:

Salina is an LA queen who is friends with all the girls lol whether they realize it or not she’s getting bias feedback in these drag reviews. The girls are also probably trying to shield her from getting destroyed by the fan base because it’s like all bets are off the table for DR fans when even the queens are dragging other queens 

hqpq4zlcqyda1.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=6c39e3985533dd29cea4a5d42f0af83511ae7120

The Mothers of Season 15 are going on tour together  :cupid:

Best Drag Race duo after Monet and her friend I fear

27c945a0f5bcca506cd14bda25c94c4a338a62cc

Anetra, Sasha & Mistresse. Bring back Top 3s. 

Marcia can place 4th. All her looks have been boots for me, but I kinda like her. I see the drive in her. 

Also Robin and Amethys double sashay for providing the most unnecessary storyline of the season. 

Anetra is not seeing top 3, after those 3 runways I can tell she will peak around top 5 at most.

Mistress, Loosey, Luxx are looking like the finalists as of now.

Will revisit after next week's sewing challenge.

• ATRL Moderator
24 minutes ago, Jacobdaniel said:

i know i'm an OLH, but this is so cringe

icon behaviour

19 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Not this clock :deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

d0ozx1zx6yda1.jpg

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

how you gonna deny being a drag queen and then do a mean read like that 

16 hours ago, manwhore said:

They both had a fierce song as talent. They both belonged to the same Drag family.  The songs they used even have the same vibe, almost like the same producer worked on both tracks. They both started off full steam and surprised everyone. They then just fizzled out. I wouldn’t say Anetra fizzled out like India but she’s definitely been fading and losing momentum every week. That’s my comparison. 

both were a serve and had a similar vibe  yall don’t see it? 

The difference is, is that we can already tell Anetra understands humour and actually has a likeable personality... unlike the 'get her off of me' queen.

Edited by CroNich

18 hours ago, bestfiction said:

In words of Luxx, Antera was high safe in both acting and snatch game, what's up with the Inida Ferrah comparisons :deadbanana4:

like these people are insane :deadbanana2:

This fraud having the audacity to say she's code switching for white audiences when she's doing the opposite :deadbanana4:

I'm ready for Marcia to go home. I'm over her :rip: It's just not giving. She seems so forced. We need Amethyst to send her home next week or we riot! :fish2:

14 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

This fraud having the audacity to say she's code switching for white audiences when she's doing the opposite :deadbanana4:

I get what she is trying to say. Especially for individuals who mainly or primarily speak Spanish. Why are you trying to drag her over this? 

1 minute ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

I get what she is trying to say. Especially for individuals who mainly or primarily speak Spanish. Why are you trying to drag her over this? 

Because not only is she not mexican at all, she puts ON the accent to make the white audience laugh.

43 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

:celestial4:

Ew, can these white gays stop trying to keep her relevant. I was going to overlook it cause it was shot a year ago but this :biblio:

Really hope Amethyst goes next tbh, I don’t dislike her but she’s giving early out and I’ll be annoyed if she coasts for a few more episodes. I kinda love Marcia sksks but I honestly wouldn’t be shocked if she was a “stunt” elim and went home next either. Idk I’ve been way off this season, I thought Irene would be Top 4 and thought the twinsync would be like 3 weeks from now :rip:

15 hours ago, Relampago. said:

This week’s Sibling Watchery was kind of a pain to sit through. I applauded them for going hard on Salina last week but they literally gave her snatch game one of the highest scores of the week. 

I don’t know what this Salina favoritism is from all these review shows but it better not mean she makes top 4 :rip: 

Only coming from the weho ru girls.  Like i said, Salina became friends with Frankie and then everyone wanted in on that circle.  That’s why Salina is so loved in LA. EVEN Monet is her friend. The fu(q). She’s that “it” girl. La girls gonna become a  joke if they keep this up. 

anyways. Leave it to ms mistress to convert me into a barbz. Her power. 

Edited by manwhore

6 hours ago, CroNich said:

The difference is, is that we can already tell Anetra understands humour and actually has a likeable personality... unlike the 'get her off of me' queen.

FYI I never compared personalities. :deadbanana4:

I’m not even attacking her or trying to drag her

:deadbanana4:

7 minutes ago, SLIME said:

Mistress gives me winner energy

Tbh. But politics dictate sasha will probably win it all. Just saying. I hope mistress gets at least a win in. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.