RuPaul's Drag Race | Meet the Queens of All Stars 9! | Premieres 17 May

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

10 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Oh.... my GOD ?!

Miss Mattel should just eat her food… good lord :deadbanana4:

• Replies 40.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

Trixie got bodied by a local girl that ******* LIAR is honestly... not surprising. Trixie, you had 1 job!

Not George Santos being the racist Valentina fan that gave all Valentina fans a bad rep.  Trixie was gagged that he replied though lol. Her rebuttal was so soft. 

22 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Not Anetra being the India Ferrah (sans the drama) of S15 so far. Do something Charlie...

India Ferrah GIF - India Ferrah - Discover & Share GIFs

I was thinking it too. No way anetra wins this anymore. She’s lost all her momentum and hasn’t shown us what else she’s strong at.  She can still surprise us but it would have to be allot of showcasing of her dancing bc I don’t think anything outside of dance will surprise me anymore. Btw I hate her mug. I said it since day one. She doesn’t know how to paint without looking rough and angular like Detox. Her looks have been fine. Nothing special. Very typical for showgirls in Vegas.  Still deserves top 5 no doubt. This is defo Sasha Or Mistresses to win. 

top 5 prediction

sasha/ mistress/ loosey/ anetra

/toss up: Luxx and Spice for 5th with Luxx probably more likely of being above spice 

11 hours ago, Jacobdaniel said:

I really wanted to like her, but Luxx is so insufferable to me. It's giving arrogance, not confidence.

She literally threw the first punch and now she's playing the victim because Trinity clapped back?

The way she yet again crumbled and had to decompress and take a break after that light exchange between her and Trinity. Girl…:deadbanana4:  the theatrics in that tweet over a nothing-burger.  Over “that?!”

Virgos are so boring and stubborn and never live up to their supposed high standards. — sorry virgos.  

Edited by manwhore

In words of Luxx, Antera was high safe in both acting and snatch game, what's up with the Inida Ferrah comparisons :deadbanana4:

4 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

In words of Luxx, Antera was high safe in both acting and snatch game, what's up with the Inida Ferrah comparisons :deadbanana4:

They both had a fierce song as talent. They both belonged to the same Drag family.  The songs they used even have the same vibe, almost like the same producer worked on both tracks. They both started off full steam and surprised everyone. They then just fizzled out. I wouldn’t say Anetra fizzled out like India but she’s definitely been fading and losing momentum every week. That’s my comparison. 

both were a serve and had a similar vibe  yall don’t see it? 

The way the world is EATING up Sugar and Spice on social media :ahh: one of the videos Sugar posted from this week on Instagram has over 1.5k comments 

2 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Oh.... my GOD ?!

No way. That self-hating homosexual is NASTY. :ahh:

4 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Not this clock :deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

d0ozx1zx6yda1.jpg

He plagiarised all of his "reads" from Jinkx. 

Kitara cleared Trixie sorry :skull: 

Trixie's replies were so weak. We need Bob or Darienne to show that queen what proper reading looks like :skull: 

5 hours ago, manwhore said:

I was thinking it too. No way anetra wins this anymore. She’s lost all her momentum and hasn’t shown us what else she’s strong at.  She can still surprise us but it would have to be allot of showcasing of her dancing bc I don’t think anything outside of dance will surprise me anymore.

She's literally getting the 'winner' edit so far. They haven't shown her struggling yet and only show her bits in the challenge where she's doing ok to good. Same with Sasha.

Not Miss Kitara LASHING Trixie :ahh:

Y'all not understanding Trixie's "I was young and had fun at a festival!" bit... now THAT was top notch reading

"I'm not a drag queen! I was young and had fun at a festival!" - George Santos

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, ?????? said:

Y'all not understanding Trixie's "I was young and had fun at a festival!" bit... now THAT was top notch reading

"I'm not a drag queen! I was young and had fun at a festival!" - George Santos

.... Yes I understood that. And it's nowhere near as funny as Kitara's reads. Trixie better take the L and stop trying :bibliahh:

7 hours ago, bestfiction said:

India Ferrah is Anetras drag mother

7 hours ago, manwhore said:

I was thinking it too. No way anetra wins this anymore. She’s lost all her momentum and hasn’t shown us what else she’s strong at.  She can still surprise us but it would have to be allot of showcasing of her dancing bc I don’t think anything outside of dance will surprise me anymore. Btw I hate her mug. I said it since day one. She doesn’t know how to paint without looking rough and angular like Detox. Her looks have been fine. Nothing special. Very typical for showgirls in Vegas.  Still deserves top 5 no doubt. This is defo Sasha Or Mistresses to win. 

top 5 prediction

sasha/ mistress/ loosey/ anetra

/toss up: Luxx and Spice for 5th with Luxx probably more likely of being above spice 

Anetra's still one of the only contenders along with Sasha & Loosey, and I'd put her ahead of Loosey. Even though she's one of my faves, Mistress has got to win a challenge to be a real threat for the crown, ideally in the next 2 episodes. This isn't AS. US regular seasons always set up most of their finalists with wins early on to certify them as frontrunners.

Anetra's also still got the best fan reception of the cast and has gained the most followers outside the twins the last 2 episodes despite being practically invisible. 

27c945a0f5bcca506cd14bda25c94c4a338a62cc

It’s harder to tell with shorter episodes but Anetra getting basically 0 confessionals and fading so fast doesn’t give me winner edit. By that measure, I’m guessing Sasha or Mistress are getting it. But Mistress needs a win ASAP too to continue that narrative.

Anetra’s duck walk is still referenced every episode too though so idk. Loosey could also win too with the focus that’s been on her too.

This week’s Sibling Watchery was kind of a pain to sit through. I applauded them for going hard on Salina last week but they literally gave her snatch game one of the highest scores of the week. 

I don’t know what this Salina favoritism is from all these review shows but it better not mean she makes top 4 :rip: 

23 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

It’s harder to tell with shorter episodes but Anetra getting basically 0 confessionals and fading so fast doesn’t give me winner edit. By that measure, I’m guessing Sasha or Mistress are getting it. But Mistress needs a win ASAP too to continue that narrative.

Anetra’s duck walk is still referenced every episode too though so idk. Loosey could also win too with the focus that’s been on her too.

With the 40 min episodes, it seems like there's no time for a winner edit whatsoever. I can only remember one confessional from Sasha in the last episode. :rip:

My top 4 so far is definitely Anetra/Mistress/Loosey/Sasha. But I can see one of them (not Sasha) out before the final and replaced by another one.

Saw the Drag Race Live show in Vegas last night and I was blown away :jonny:

Jorgeous CLEARED. She is such an amazing dancer and I can honestly see why RuPaul says she was born to do drag. ***** looked stunning the whole night too

Asia was an amazing host! So quick witted and funny. 

I love Derrick but his Britney really didn't hold up to what the rest of the queens were bringing :rip:

Eureka's solo number was absolutely phenomenal but she was STRUGGLING with all the group choreo lmaoooooo

• ATRL Moderator

Salina and Loosey are ruining this season

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.