RuPaul's Drag Race | Meet the Queens of All Stars 9! | Premieres 17 May

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Anetra's payola is literally worse than Jorgeous, its getting like EXTRA sad now. :shakeno:

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

that lipsynch :skull: it was basically someone doing too much and skinny vs someone not moving at all.  Loosey was already defeated mentally during the pre challenge choosing herself to go home. 

at least the top 4 will be dog eat dog, that should be fun :lakitu:

Also all the girls did good this episode imo, like yeah Luxx didn't look like her partner but the both of them looked gorgeoussss and Luxx definitely provided the biggest makeover to her partner which should count for something

The lipsync was a mess tho

Luxx was definitely the bottom but Loosey did not deserve that placement :rip: We all waited for her to fail too much but only time she failed was like the talent show? :skull:

Win: Sasha

Safe: Anetra and Loosey

Bottom: Mistress and Luxx

Mistress receives more payola than Anetra tbh. She could end up in bottom two for like 2-3 times up to now.

Also Luxx was so fun in the confessions this episode. Kinda made me sad that we did not get to see more of them on the earlier episodes.

I love Luxx but she deserved to go home, sorry. Also if you look closely you can see she wasn't lip syncing that much, she focused so bad on doing more acrobatic stuff instead of really lip syncing. 

Loosey did way better in the lipsync, y'all don't @ me. In the word's of Morgan McMichaels: it's a lip sync competition, not a gymnastic competition :heart:

mistress not being in the bottom :deadbanana4: they wanted Loosey GONE.

luxx beat her teacher DOWN, she looked great. but the rest... oof. I didn't care for either outfits and they had no chemistry. 

to no one's surprise, Sasha ate this challenge all the way up and should've won this week. her and her teacher both looked flawless. 

Anetra is a well deserved win as well though, both of them looked fierce and her daughter had a lot of fun. but also, her teacher was stunning to begin with lmao

Loosey's was fine, but bottom worthy compared to the rest. Luxx really spilled when she called her drag generic :fan:

Sasha's daughter low-key eating up the lip synch was giving me life

Sasha and Anetra having three wins both feels SO correct

THE LIP SYNCH AJFLKJGDFKS. Luxx could've done 50% less and she would've still won and looked less.. uhm... you know... insane

50 minutes ago, Cain said:

Also all the girls did good this episode imo, like yeah Luxx didn't look like her partner but the both of them looked gorgeoussss and Luxx definitely provided the biggest makeover to her partner which should count for something

The lipsync was a mess tho

agreed, there was no one completely bugger

It's hard to say who should've won...
Sasha looked great, but her girl had a lot of charisma to start with

Mistress did a great transformation, but the overall look was simple

I guess Anetra really was the best choice?

What rigging are y’all talking about? Sasha and Anetra easily were the top 2. 

This top 4 has STARPOWER, which is something that the previous 4/5 seasons lacked.

This really should've been a Mistress second win. All of the girls did well except for Luxx but I'd say that Sasha and Loosey did better than Anetra but production clearly wanted Loosey GONE :deadbanana4:

Lipsync sucked though

Loosey's exit :bibliahh: honestly she's so entertaining, can't wait for Loosey "5 wins" LaDuca to win whatever All Stars she will be on!

OHHHHHHHHH Loosey was so bitter with that exit :ahh:

with the lipsync i blame the edit. they barely show the queens have their moment and cut it off right away.

6 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

That untucked was serving early season 

they really coming for her 

I would literally cry if I was beat down repeatedly like this

idk Anetra clearly won that. her daughter was BEAT! that mug's really good.

Also Sasha LITERALLY COPY KENNEDY D. AND JASMINE M. make over 

ALSO X2  THIS IS MAKEOVER CHALLENGE NOT A FUCKIGN DESIGN CHALLENGE SO ANY OF YOU **** WANT TO COME FOR MISTRESS CAN KEEP IT!

spacer.png

Also I just know that they did an alternative exit speech for Loosey with her makeover partner (like they always do) that was probably more endearing but they went with this one 

Also I like Luxx but she was very offputting this episode
How hard is it to just get into a conversation with your partner? Like that was that lady's first time on a TV set probably and Luxx did absolutely nothing to make her feel comfortable or just have a chitchat with her whereas all the other queens did. And then only at the end of the episode she found out that the teacher had queer kids and then she did the forced 'she's such a great person' confessional, idk it just rubbed me the wrong way 

They're obviously setting up an Anetra vs Sasha finale lipsync however we are still praying for talent to win

Pp8ZEgP.giff

30 minutes ago, EscapismRoars said:

I would literally cry if I was beat down repeatedly like this

no because I don't ******* care, that was straight up MEAN and spiteful. Luxx with her wrap around dress and Mistress with that MESS having the audacity too. 

Do we know when the finale's being filmed?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.