RuPaul's Drag Race | Stream Episodes 1 & 2 of All Stars 9 Now

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Y’all realize the producers are setting up Anetra v Sasha final 2, it’s funny you think MIB or Luxx stand a chance :confused:

• Replies 40.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

Luxx is gone next week anyways so Loosey leaving before her doesn't even matter lol.

Anetra just keeps STOMPING :jonny:

All that said, I do love this top four! Everyone in here has brought something to the table this season. If this is a Lip Sync Finale, I feel like we're definitely getting a good show :katie2:

i mean the face is nice but… you kind of need an outfit here :ahh: 

Are we really going back to top 3?? :eek: Yas, I've always hated having a top 4. 

The way I can't unsee Luxx's teacher as Jennifer Coolidge :deadbanana4: Luxx and her teacher had zero family resemblance whatsoever :deadbanana4:

Anetra was a well deserved winner and Sasha would have been too :clap3: I don't think Loosey would have been in the bottom had there been a top 6 but wow,  she takes every single thing so personally, even if it would have been a bit of a kii had she sent Luxx home but that was not to be. 

Sasha and Anetra are the rightful winners of the competition by this point. 

3 minutes ago, Hector said:

The way I can't unsee Luxx's teacher as Jennifer Coolidge :deadbanana4: Luxx and her teacher had zero family resemblance whatsoever :deadbanana4:

Anetra was a well deserved winner and Sasha would have been too :clap3: I don't think Loosey would have been in the bottom had there been a top 6 but wow,  she takes every single thing so personally, even if it would have been a bit of a kii had she sent Luxx home but that was not to be. 

Sasha and Anetra are the rightful winners of the competition by this point. 

Sasha yes, Anetra doesn’t really do anything and has been given multiple wins for no reason. 

11 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

I read the Reddit and it’s the consensus Loosey was done dirty the past 2 weeks. I think most would agree Mistress has flopped or bombed challenges she should’ve excelled in :fan:

The Reddit is full of “send love to x queen!! kumbayah!!” wine moms and shut ins which is not what you’re serving with the unwarranted MIB hatred

Fatphobia is not a cute way to handle the grief of losing, let loose sis

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Anvarie said:

Sasha yes, Anetra doesn’t really do anything and has been given multiple wins for no reason. 

At least we agree the Hagnetra payola is out of control :heart2:

2 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

The Reddit is full of “send love to x queen!! kumbayah!!” wine moms and shut ins which is not what you’re serving with the unwarranted MIB hatred

Fatphobia is not a cute way to handle the grief of losing, let loose sis

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Relampago. said:

At least we agree the Hagnetra payola is out of control :heart2:

You’re such a mess :hoetenks:

I don’t hate MIB, she’s funny and so is Lux, which is why they’re not going to win. They make great television and they’ll be saved for AS, most likely the same season as Loosey so they can continue their gaslighting. 

Sasha and Anetra are both boring but talented (dancing only for Anetra) so it makes sense to crown them now. Obviously Sasha will win and Anetra can grow a personality and come back for another chance 

I'm finally watching now, let's go. (I know the spoilers, they hype me up :duca: )

Well they finally got rid of Loosey :giraffe:

Sasha for the crown :bird:

Mistress is so quick, my god, her humor and shade is so on point 24/7 :jonny4:

I really wish Loosey wasn't going home tonight because they're all so perfect together :jonny5:

That untucked was serving early season 

they really coming for her 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

Loosey is the one of the best/funniest characters to emerge from this show in a double-digit season easily. The exit interview... :dies: Anyway correct top 4.

The judges were reaching with the Loosey critics honestly 

it was very clear they just wanted Luxx and Loosey to lipsync against each other

to me it should’ve been Mistress and Luxx in the bottom.

Anyway great episode and I love this season.

Not me lowkey being a loosey stan :mandown: the way she just rolls with the punches is honestly such a ki

Everyone did well except for Luxx imo, I haven't seen the lip sync yet

luxx didn't KNOW know the words but still won the lip sync imo - what a great top 4, this turned out to be a great season :clap3:

I don't think Anetra's win was payola'd tbh. She killed it imo, but honestly the win could've went to any of them except Loosey and Lux, which obviously means they're the bottoms, with Luxx being the clear worst of the night.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.