RuPaul's Drag Race | Meet the Queens of All Stars 9! | Premieres 17 May

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

At least we'll see them both at the S17 finale 

• Like 2

• Replies 40.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

Sapphira Cristál becomes the 2nd finalist to be Miss Congeniality after Nina Flowers

• Like 3

What a great season! I would've been happy with any of the girls winning to be honest. Also, seeing the girls with their mothers got me :cries: 

I have to say, Nymphia easily won the final lipsync (The balloons were whatever to me). She had the upper hand in never having lipsynced before like Sasha Velour. 

I'll be interested to see what Nymphia does with the crown. 

• Like 2

Ok my dumb ass didn't realise Nymphia was a bubble tea :bibliahh: The boba balloon reveal was actually cute then. 

• Haha 10

Just now, Both Sides Now said:

Ok my dumb ass didn't realise Nymphia was a bubble tea :bibliahh: The boba balloon reveal was actually cute then. 

Like that was absolutely genius :jonny4:

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I think many podcast/drag queens have mentioned she just isn't a winner. Why I dunno but nothing about her seems it (kind of like rose) 

She's too great for TV to have her crowned on her first season. Specially when she showed on the first episode she's there to play the game. They'll try to have her on All Stars and even on Global/vs. the World after that.

• Like 1

:jonny5:

The RIGHT WINNER won!

• Like 3

Honestly Saphira just had bad timing, the fangs were great, you know she works that face but Nymphias balloons just erased that, then Nymphs flawless flip reveal just gave a 1-2 punch along with the ponytail. Saphiras reveal wasn't as exciting, she struggled and the ponytail reveal was already done. Then put in Nymphs moves, working every part of the stage… she nailed the finale. 

Can paint like Morphine, move like Morphine/Miyah, funny like Plane, runway asassin and bested Q, good story like Saphira, impecable branding, beauty and brains… well deserved. 

Mama, thank you for slaying that, for serving. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

:suburban: At least we have a month's rest

So you won't be watching RuPaul's Drag Race Live UNTUCKED then :suburban:

• Haha 6

So correct :smitten: Would've loved for Plane to win but Nymphia devoured the finale :clap3: So happy!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

So you won't be watching RuPaul's Drag Race Live UNTUCKED then :suburban:

Oop forgot :ryan3:who needs a break anyway 

• Haha 4

I honestly believe Nymphia has all of the requirements and Sapphira is missing uniqueness. I'm thrilled with the winner, she truly adds something different to the winners circle :clap3:

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 3

19 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

All jokes aside I wonder why they were so shady to Plane, like.. she had four wins they clearly liked her lol

I think the edit was trying to indicate why despite her track record/big impact, Plane wasn't in serious contention for the crown the way Sapphira and Nymphia were.  

Plane was a good finalist/foil for the season, but she's also extremely unserious, and Drag Race demands a level of humility/vulnerability from their winners. Plane is committed to the bit.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

So so happy for Nymphia. :cries: All of them deserved the crown and even a doble crowning would have been more than well received. :cries:

Such a great season, tbh, probably the best since S9 (I'm a big sucker of S10 and S14, but, girl, I'm real :rip:). The top 3 was excellent (of the best ever).

Nymphia fairly took that she owned the entire episode 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

The way I jumped up and screamed when RuPaul said Nymphia's name sksksksks

I knew certain heads would be ROLLING in this thread

Gurl, same here. I screamed and cried. :cries:

I feel like this weekend has been so BLESSED for me, Taylor releasing a 31 track album and Nymphia winning :jonny:ahhhhh my ******* faves

Cant wait to see Twitter fuming all around :bibliahh:

I feel like this weekend has been so BLESSED for me, Taylor releasing a 31 track album and Nymphia winning :jonny:ahhhhh my ******* faves

B!TCH!!! :jonny6::jonny4::jonny6: that ******* lipsync!!! Nymphia GODDESS

Omg chill the amount of posts my bad :rip: 

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.