RuPaul's Drag Race | Stream Episodes 1 & 2 of All Stars 9 Now

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

OMFG NYMPHIA!!! THAT FINALE LIPSYCN!!

MY SHY QUEEN!!

THE REVEALS, THE DANCE, THE STAGE PRESENCE!!

THE ULTIMATE WINNER, ASIAN EXCELLENCE!!

PEOPLE WENT BANANAS!!!

ea0c5cdf630259e793799546921aa106ec213a788ff800b62d7cb78f148bdf4dac5ed9b0e2c89de4

0dca0ed462a76603256750b1e18acba74c4a8e2bc4037f00762e46f30db29cffb71f39d93421445f

Edited by Cardcaptor Sakura
  • Like 9

• Replies 41.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

Watched the episode again and honestly Sapphira kinda lost when she walked out in her first outfit :mandown:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Draper. said:

The best thing about this is we'll likely never see Nymphia on TV again because she's not even that interesting to be cast on an all winners season. Sadly, Sapphira will never get a crown because she has nothing left to show, just like Brooke Lynn after season 11.

you are not interesting and you never had something to show.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Triton said:

Honestly Saphira just had bad timing, the fangs were great, you know she works that face but Nymphias balloons just erased that, then Nymphs flawless flip reveal just gave a 1-2 punch along with the ponytail. Saphiras reveal wasn't as exciting, she struggled and the ponytail reveal was already done. Then put in Nymphs moves, working every part of the stage… she nailed the finale. 

Can paint like Morphine, move like Morphine/Miyah, funny like Plane, runway asassin and bested Q, good story like Saphira, impecable branding, beauty and brains… well deserved. 

Mama, thank you for slaying that, for serving. 

you've said it all :heart2:

• Like 1

Yellow banana pulled off a 360 flip for me, I really thought Sapphire Diamond had it in the bag.

Yassss Team Nymphia, Yassss :jonny6:

Feel bad for Sapphira, but the final lipsync was clearly Nymphia's

33 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

Of course

TAIWAN is a Gaga Country.. it feels CORRECT :jonny:

5 hours ago, Love4Janet said:

The perfect ending to possibly the best season of Drag Race ever. I teared up a bit when Ru said Nymphia's name.

Nymphia's talent and artistry shone through despite production's efforts to minimize her presence and undervalue her. 

Sapphira was the most pushed contestant since Gottmik. She should have gone home in the makeover challenge. 

I can't wait to see China FUME about Drag Race recognizing Taiwan. This win is so monumental. 

I agree about Nymphia and Taiwan

But Most Pushed??

TIA Kofi is right there

• Thanks 2

Sapphira lacks the U in C.U.N.T., and you can't convince me otherwise. Shes literally serving Asia Ohara pt 2 and Asia wasnt even original tbh

The RIGHT winner was chosen and has made.this season into the best since season 9

Edited by Kristie Kuwa
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 5

The President of Taiwan congratulates Nymphia Wind.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Nymphia devoured. She served GODDESS & GAGS. 

I'm incredibly happy for her & it's been such an outstanding season. The cast truly breathed some much needed new life into the franchise & deserve all the accolades & credit. 

Everything about the finale was done right. :clap3: 

Congrats Sapphira Crystál for the win

Spoiler

as  miss congeniality lol :giraffe:

• Haha 1

Saphira winning both miss C & the crown would've been extra kvnt but I'm not mad at the result at all, I've been team banana since the beginning :alexz:

Edited by ainadalkaz

Me as fan both

• Like 2

Kinda gagged that Nymphia never lip synced before throughout the whole season, who knew she'd serve so much puss. Her win feels very monumental indeed right the after UKvsTW2 outcome and I can see her continuing to flourish from now on  :clap3:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

Watched the episode again and honestly Sapphira kinda lost when she walked out in her first outfit :mandown:

The rubbery breast plate :pukey:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Sapphira lacks the U in C.U.N.T., and you can't convince me otherwise. Shes literally serving Asia Ohara pt 2 and Asia wasnt even original tbh

The RIGHT winner was chosen and has made.this season into the best since season 9

I agree with all of this.

Sapphira was really strong but was the least exciting of the 3 finalists, I fear.

While PJ spent most of her screen-time making meme friendly TV moments, Sapphira was acting like a bible school teacher, giving everyone their little pep talks and being a side character in other queens narratives, "write it on a piece of paper and throw it over your shoulder!" Like gurl...

That said, Nymhpia had such a strange edit that totally disqualified her in my mind from winning, but this was a pleasant surprise!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, @michael said:

The rubbery breast plate :pukey:

:skull:

GLjOkWCbUAApd8U?format=jpg&name=large

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LIDDOATIN said:

Sapphira was the most pushed contestant since Gottmik. She should have gone home in the makeover challenge. 

Was Sapphira even the most pushed queen this season? I'd say it was Q.

I don't mind Nymphia's win, because she served in the finale and she's overall a great queen. What I'm confused about is her edit throughout the season. I feel like she was borderline invisible in the middle of the season, had you erased her completely from the werk room, you wouldn't lose anything significant from the overall season storyline perspective. 

The finale was a bit of a bore, too. But the strikes did what they did, I'm just sad because imagine the looks they could've brought with Drag Race money.  The entire studio looked like such a downgrade as well.

Overall, it was a great season. Besides the top 4 episode, and the finale, it was very entertaining. A solid 8.5/10 for me.

that was... something. let me keep my pressed thoughts to myself :heart2:

2 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

that was... something. let me keep my pressed thoughts to myself :heart2:

Good idea :bird:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

What an amazing end to this great season. I decided to watch all the episodes this month and it was a very good season overall.

Condragulations to Nymphia! When it's right, it's right. :clap3:

Sapphira was great too, but Nymphia, based on this finale, was definitely the right choice. 

Btw, why does Sapphira always wear those ugly shoes? For her performance, she used them with shoe covers, and for her lip sync it was just the shoes.... Girl...

Edited by KaledKalil

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.