RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Smokin’ Hot Firefighter Makeovers

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Cucu is such a legend for this :clap3:

• Replies 41.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

My body is ready for Let Loose (Andrew’s Angels Edition) with Jan and Lemon :jonny4:

Was Kerri vs Alyssa last year the most rigged/unfair lip sync decision ever?

season 10 was between aquaria and eureka. Asia and her unmemorable wins has no business in this conversation. Eureka's run was really strong but she didnt do well with the fans

5 minutes ago, Solaris said:

payola runs strong in this family ..

8 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Monet vs Jinkx takes it for me, that was horrid

2 minutes ago, unino said:

payola runs strong in this family ..

Nah, the wins are arranged weirdly every season but Sasha overall is dominating the competition, maybe she was wrongly awarded some wins but she was also robbed of some. Sasha is pulling off one of the cleanest and most untouchable runs ever rn

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

I had to get a hobby, I knit now

glad that’s over

poor u was force to knitting.

Just now, Relampago. said:

Monet vs Jinkx takes it for me, that was horrid

Oh I just don’t take lip syncs for the crown seriously, I’m surprised anyone does

I literally don’t think I could handle being robbed as hard as Alyssa Hunter was. The unfairness of it would ******* crack me

Like I think I could take a little riggory, but that was TOOO much

I fear they are setting up a Luxx elimination this week and if that happens I’m gonna Let Loose and get this thread closed again x

3 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I literally don’t think I could handle being robbed as hard as Alyssa Hunter was. The unfairness of it would ******* crack me

she should have gone full salina and call rupaul the f slur :giraffe:

This season is fine but I don’t really agree with the people saying it’s top tier because (for me) the casting was… bad

it feels like they didn’t think very hard beyond this being the Sasha Colby season

Amethyst, Poppy, Robin and Jax were all dull, and that’s literally 1/4 of the cast already lol

Sugar, Spice and Malaysia had a lot of potential, but all 3 totally flopped and dragged the season down at different points

Irene also had a lot of potential but literally delivered the worst talent show performance of the franchise (so far)

Salina has mostly done fine, but is very unpolished and limited and doesn’t seem ready to be a finalist

There was way too big of a gap between the top 5 and everyone else this season, it felt like everyone else shouldn’t even have been cast

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

This season is fine but I don’t really agree with the people saying it’s top tier because (for me) the casting was… bad

it feels like they didn’t think very hard beyond this being the Sasha Colby season

Amethyst, Poppy, Robin and Jax were all dull, and that’s literally 1/4 of the cast already lol

Sugar, Spice and Malaysia had a lot of potential, but all 3 totally flopped and dragged the season down at different points

Irene also had a lot of potential but literally delivered the worst talent show performance of the franchise (so far)

Salina has mostly done fine, but is very unpolished and limited and doesn’t seem ready to be a finalist

There was way too big of a gap between the top 5 and everyone else this season, it felt like everyone else shouldn’t even have been cast

didnt u stan robin like 2 days ago? 

I CANNOT get over Malaysia consistently delivering some of the worst lip syncs we’ve ever seen

Like I was rooting so hard for her, I thought she was a good old fashioned performer

Just now, unino said:

didnt u stan robin like 2 days ago? 

I said in those posts Robin totally flubbed the reality TV part of the competition. I love Robin’s style but it seemed like she didn’t even try to be interesting for TV. I think she could have gone waaay further if she’d been more willing

They literally gave Robin built-in story partners with Amethyst and Loosey and she did nothing with it :skull: Robin was so unprepared to make a TV show lol

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

I said in those posts Robin totally flubbed the reality TV part of the competition. I love Robin’s style but it seemed like she didn’t even try to be interesting for TV. I think she could have gone waaay further if she’d been more willing

true. they even build her a lil storyline with amethyst but she gave them nothing

Just now, Solaris said:

They literally gave Robin built-in story partners with Amethyst and Loosey and she did nothing with it :skull: Robin was so unprepared to make a TV show lol

are u my twin?

I’m still so mad Robin didn’t make it to the Lalaparuza, I wanted to see her perform a few more times so badly. Her IYR lip sync wasn’t quite as impressive as Jax’s but it was still one of the best lip syncs this season

And that’s what I’m saying, Robin had everything she needed to be a finalist, she just wasn’t willing to let LOOSE

This is random but Daya and Maddy interacted a lot last season and it made me want to see Daya top Maddy soo badly 

And yes I know Maddy is straight, that’s what makes it good

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.