RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | The National Drag Convention Roast

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I'm sorry, I don't want it to sound like I hate her, but Aura's showing has not been 'up to par' thus far :toofunny2: She's been serving bottom two worthy performances in half the challenges so far, and was a very low safe in the other half. She's literally on life support. :skull:

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Aura act on the runway besides the beautiful nightmare where it kind of made sense? :rip: 

A lot of y’all were defending Utica in the ball where that was her critique… why is it an issue if Aura does it just once? Or even Sugar/Spice who were acting like dolls on that very same runway. Again, I am NOT an Aura stan but it’s so very easy to critique her challenge performances but everyone keeps targeting other random aspects of her. :skull: 

Utica was CRINGE during the ball, noticebaly cringe, Aura is not guilty of that.

I guess I dont get the hate and I was hard on her ep 1, but she is def better and more memorable than Robin, Spice, Marcia, and a few others.

Anetra is the most boring tbh.

8 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Did Aura act on the runway besides the beautiful nightmare where it kind of made sense? :rip: 

Yep, she did it for the Metallica runway as well with the fake laugh :eli:

3 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Anetra is the most boring tbh.

Anetra is serving Angeria: very strong first episode, then coasting the rest of the season. At least Angeria had more talking heads.

• ATRL Moderator
38 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Aura can tweet whatever she wants and while she might have a point somewhere, it still doesn't change the fact that she's indeed cringy. Even outside of the muscle flexing, the "emoting" she does when she walks the runway is giving Utica and it's beyond weird. Like mama just model and look pretty, you don't have to do all that.

She really only did that for one runway though, Utica did it for every runway.  There is no comparison 

3 minutes ago, khalyan said:

She really only did that for one runway though, Utica did it for every runway.  There is no comparison 

It's not "every runway", but it's still 2 out of 4 so far :michael:

26 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Yep, she did it for the Metallica runway as well with the fake laugh :eli:

Anetra is serving Angeria: very strong first episode, then coasting the rest of the season. At least Angeria had more talking heads.

In Angeria’s defense she spent the first 5 weeks in the top and had two wins in that same timeframe. 

Edited by Rotunda

13 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

In Angeria’s defense she spent the first 5 weeks in the top and had two wins in that same timeframe. 

You're right, I forgot about her second win. It wasn't intended as shade though :gaycat4:

Aura was cringe beyond episode 1 lol. Her singing during the snatch game.... Let's not pretend she wouldn't have been in the bottom if it weren't for the gag of having the twins lip sync against each other. She doesn't deserve hate (which idk if she is actually getting) but I don't think it's that problematic to call a reality tv character cringe 

Aura is annoying and it has nothing to do with her body 

should have went home first episode 

• ATRL Moderator

Angeria’s track record for the first four challenges was WIN HIGH WIN HIGH

Anetras is WIN SAFE SAFE SAFE 

SO, quite different.  But to be fair to Anetra, she’s been on the higher side of safe each time 

• ATRL Moderator

I think we have to realize that there’s been no split premier and this is a larger cast, girls who do well are gonna have more safe positions in the beginning episodes.  

2 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

It's not "every runway", but it's still 2 out of 4 so far :michael:

1 hour ago, madonnas said:

I think we have to realize that there’s been no split premier and this is a larger cast, girls who do well are gonna have more safe positions in the beginning episodes.  

Well that doesn't fit the narrative of that one user constantly downplaying black queens in this thread and nothing being done about it.

I guess to them, Win-High-Win-High is "coasting" when you're a black queen. 

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

3 hours ago, MAKSIM said:

Aura’s post is a time capsule of a millennial reaction.

1. makes a problem out of nothing, because kissing and flexing your muscles is cringy but it’s something she should just lean into.

2. acts unbothered, but is bothered. 

3. mentions tacos/something random. 

i'm a millennial and i hate how true this is lol

1 hour ago, Rigalo said:

nooooooo :weeps: 

Streets are saying it’s Ezra? 👀👀

3 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Streets are saying it’s Ezra? 👀👀

I would cackle but it has to be aura right lmfao 

edit: Just read the comments :ahh: did Bob talk about the breakup on Patreon at all? I know it’s been subtly mentioned on the podcast a couple of times but I’m not subscribed 

Edited by Rigalo

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Rigalo said:

No, Aura still follows but Ezra doesn't :gayriahcat2:

1 minute ago, Rigalo said:

No Aura still follows Monet, and Ezra doesn’t follow Bob or Monet anymore + Bob’s tweet about ****ing your ex yesterday is sus. 

@Rigalo afaik, I just remember Bob saying they broke up but didn’t really go into details outside of saying it was a hard month because of that, house payments and identity fraud.

19 hours ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

What? She looked flawless.

Sorry didnt mean she looked bad. Her mug was INSANSE and best she’s ever looked. I just liked luxx look better

• ATRL Moderator
33 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

@Rigalo afaik, I just remember Bob saying they broke up but didn’t really go into details outside of saying it was a hard month because of that, house payments and identity fraud.

I remember that ep about the hard month but don't remember her announcing the breakup; I think she said there was a lot going on and she didn't want to talk about it now, but that she might later. I actually thought it might be a breakup, but am pretty sure she didn't confirm, at least not on Sibling Rivalry.

No, but Aura is definitely the cringe queen of the season, and not just based on that one confessional where she flexed her biceps. :skull:

Her talent number was uncomfortable to watch, her Snatch Game, singing etc were cringe af, her confessionals are cringe, her nightmare runway was cringe. She's been working hard for that title. :rip: 

I can't recall Bob mentioning Ezra by name, but he joked during the Todrick episode that there's an opening in his dating life because he's down to just Jacob.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.