RuPaul's Drag Race | Stream Episodes 1 & 2 of All Stars 9 Now

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I almost said gotmik had the worst ball winning look but I forgot Jorgeous also won hers :skull: still to this day like… what were they thinking 

gotmik winning was especially egregious with Utica standing right there tho (in the best self-made ball look of all time on this show)

Edited by Rigalo

• Replies 41.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

17 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

I almost said gotmik had the worst ball winning look but I forgot Jorgeous also won hers :skull: still to this day like… what were they thinking 

gotmik winning was especially egregious with Utica standing right there tho (in the best self-made ball look of all time on this show)

The worst part about Gotmik winning instead of Utica was that they were right next to each other. :bibliahh:

How can you look at them side by side and say Gotmik won :redface:

3 hours ago, Subomie said:

Gigi's ball-winning look is one of the most boring sewing challenge creations of all time.

Gottmik tier.

It was boring but at least it wasn’t offensive to the senses like this… 

b01d939978cbaf99df9a0a2f56682e7b4215f8fc

But yes, Jaida washed. 

b01d939978cbaf99df9a0a2f56682e7b4215f8fc

let’s start a new round of fights: what would the elimination order be if they sent queens home this season ?

3 minutes ago, qurl said:

let’s start a new round of fights: what would the elimination order be if they sent queens home this season ?

The first three out would probably be Raja, Jaida and Jinkx/Yvie. 

4 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

And? Whether or not Gigi ever wore a costume, Jaida is literally wearing a basketball outfit with some glitter on it. A pair of WHITE SHORTS and a jersey. It's cute, but not a ball winner for me, sorry. She could have done a riff on a basketball uniform instead of literally just wearing a sparkly basketball uniform. I agree her 3rd look was better, but the average is pulled down by the first look.

as opposed to a jacket and socks? :rip:

11 minutes ago, qurl said:

LEGACY:

8th: Viv 

7th: Yvie 

6th: Jinkx 

5th: Monet 

LIFE:

8th: Raja 

7th: Jaida

5th: Shea

• ATRL Moderator
29 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

as opposed to a jacket and socks? :rip:

And it was cuter.

arianagrande-and-what-about-it.gif

Edited by feelslikeadream

3 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Neither of them completely slayed it. I'd say Gigi's are slightly more polished.

And also i've NEVER liked the bubble look on Jaida, the styling irks me. The gold headwrap with brown hair ruined it for me.

i agree the headwrap shoudla been white like a towel

18 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

LEGACY:

8th: Viv 

7th: Yvie 

5th: Monet 

LIFE:

8th: Raja 

7th: Jaida

5th: Shea

meaning Shea, Trinity, Raja, Jaida 

or

Yvie, Monet, Trinity, Viv

what a whacky world. funny how miss The Tuck came out on top regardless !

21 minutes ago, qurl said:

Based on TOO's chart of fan rankings, plus what we know about each queens lip sync abilities. Though Monet vs Shea to LWSTD could go either way and Jaida probably would have a fighting chance against Yvie to Rumour Has It.

Ep 1: Bottom 2: Viv vs Raja

Ep 2: Bottom 2: Yvie vs Jaida

Ep 3: Bottom 2: Yvie vs Jinkx

Ep 4: Bottom 2: Monet vs Shea

Ep 5: Bottom 2: Monet vs Trinity

Ep 6: Bottom 2: Viv vs Yvie

Ep 7: Final 2: Monet, Viv

53 minutes ago, qurl said:

fjdkfk this is gonna be hard, but based on personal opinions + AS2-4 format

Ep 1 Legends - Top 2 Shea/Monet, Bottom 2 Jinkx/Viv, I think no matter who wins they send the Vivienne home :chick3:

Ep 2 Snatch Game - Top 2 Jinkx/Raja, Bottom 2 Yvie/Shea, Yvie gets sent home by Jinkx

Ep 3 Ball - Top 2 Trinity/Jaida, Bottom 2 Jinkx/Monet, Jaida sends home Jinkx :jonny5:

Ep 4 Draguation Speeches (bc Fairytale Justice needs more characters) - Top 2 Shea/Raja, Bottom 3 Jaida/Monet/Trinity, I think Shea sends home Jaida?? idk this ones hard but imma just go w Jaida :chick3:

Ep 5 Roast - Top 2 I think would be Shea/Monet, Bottom 2 Trinity/Raja, this rlly depends on who wins the lipsync bc alliances and stuff, but imma assume Monet wins this time and eliminates Raja

Ep 6 Rumix Finale - I imagine Shea or Monet do the best in the rumix, all 3 lipsync, Shea wins?

8. Vivienne

7. Yvie

6. Jinkx

5. Jaida

4. Raja

Runner-ups: Trinity/Monet

Winner: Shea

Edited by Edge Of Glory

2 hours ago, Rigalo said:

Jorgeous’s win wasn’t a ball and it was better than RottMik’s trash anyways ?

1 minute ago, Relampago. said:

Jorgeous’s win wasn’t a ball and it was better than RottMik’s trash anyways ?

Then it’s the worst winning garment that is the result of a design challenge lol, I like Jorgeous but… there’s no way 

First ep likely wouldn't have an elim (if it did Yvie)

Yvie gone during (if first ep then Shea) Snatch Game

Raja gone during Fairytale Justice

Trinity gone during Drag Speeches

Monet gone during Legendary Legend Looks

Jaida or Trinity leave during the Santa Challenge

Vivienne gone during Dancing Like A Drag Queen

Jaida would likely go during the Roast if she stayed (if not Trinity)

Jinx vs Jaida or Trinity in the finale.

Jinx wins.

Edited by satellites.™

I’m not mad at Jaida having three stars, because if it wasn’t for covid they would be doing make overs and that ***** would slay that easily. Trinity would win with her for the third time in a row.

• ATRL Moderator

Viv has the best mug this season, so I'd be most interested in seeing if she could apply those skills to another person. Raja and Yvie have also been on point with makeup this season; while I assume they wouldn't make an outfit as strong as Trinity/Jaida/Viv, they could still potentially get top 2.

1 hour ago, satellites.™ said:

First ep likely wouldn't have an elim (if it did Yvie)

Yvie gone during (if first ep then Shea) Snatch Game

Raja gone during Fairytale Justice

Trinity gone during Drag Speeches

Monet gone during Legendary Legend Looks

Jaida or Trinity leave during the Santa Challenge

Vivienne gone during Dancing Like A Drag Queen

Jaida would likely go during the Roast if she stayed (if not Trinity)

Jinx vs Jaida or Trinity in the finale.

Jinx wins.

Monet had one of the best Legendary Legend Looks though?

And Jinkx not leaving during Legendary Legend Looks with by far the worst outfit, let alone the ball :deadbanana4:

On 7/10/2022 at 11:49 AM, MonsterJohn said:

some of you really took this show and shove it up your own ass :rip: it's literally some men in wigs :rip:

OT: maybe Jaida fumbled with her reveals there were quite some cuts that's why Ru was not that impressed idk

Men in wigs they say but respectfully y’all the most  sjw extremists and delictate flowers of all atrl. That includes you babes.  I seen your posts.  Irony for “only men in wigs.”

britney-thumbs-up.gif

It’s only “men in wigs” when you’re flustered by facts.

Edited by manwhore

2 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Viv has the best mug this season, so I'd be most interested in seeing if she could apply those skills to another person. Raja and Yvie have also been on point with makeup this season; while I assume they wouldn't make an outfit as strong as Trinity/Jaida/Viv, they could still potentially get top 2.

Raja?? What kind of watch mojo exaggeration. That fashion photo review stint  really worked favors for her huh. Yikes. Glad she’d taking  a break from it. Good. Bye. 

britney-thumbs-up.gif

Edited by manwhore

7 hours ago, Rigalo said:

Aquaria won by cutting out two pieces of foam out with an xacto knife iirc, so :toofunny2:

Speaking about ball, Kim Chi still has one of the best one so far!
kimchi-3looks.jpg?resize=1080,540&ssl=1

The Book Ball was so good

image-asset.jpeg

image-asset.jpeg?format=1500w

28 minutes ago, justlore said:

Speaking about ball, Kim Chi still has one of the best one so far!
kimchi-3looks.jpg?resize=1080,540&ssl=1

The Book Ball was so good

image-asset.jpeg

The first 2 looks for everybody except Kim are ROUGH :rip:

Gottmik is the most overrated queen of all time. I truly don't get what people see in her aesthetic she just chops things up puts it on her body and calls it fashion

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.