RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | The National Drag Convention Roast

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Am I the only one not floored by what a fantastic final lip sync performance those queens both gave? Easily top 5 of all time. Both Nymphia & Sapphira were worthy winners - I could have easily seen a double crowning. I have been rooting for Nymphia from the jump so happy regardless

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Something that makes Nymphia winning extra sweet is knowing that Bob's annoying ass LOST.

The way sibling watchery counted out Nymphia and thought it was between plane and sapphira :fan:

they got a double whiplash tonight, first with the top 2 and then with the winner. Kinda also a really bad read from them cause anyone watching the book episode should kinda tell that it was going to be either Nymphia or Sapphira

• Thanks 5

honestly surprised to see Nympie winning over Sapphira, but Nymphia is my fav of the season so i really cannot complain

• Like 1

So happy for Nymphia. I was rooting for Sapphira but Nymphia admittingly had more wow moments during the Padam Padam lipsync, so gotta recognize what a lovely win this is. 

Best part of the episode is Plane Jane not making the top 2, especially after Ru's constant forced enthusiasm on her,  even this episode :deadbanana4:

And even though Sapphira didn't win,  she got Ms. Congeniality with Xunami and made more money than any runner-up ever has made on Drag Race and she'll body an All Stars in the future,  so she still won too :clap3:

Edited by Hector
  • Like 4

I'm replaying the last 10 minutes on a loop :jonny6::jonny6::jonny6: Banana did what needed to be DONE!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Anvarie said:

sapphira looks… unhappy :emofish:

Aw I feel for her, she's been campaigning the hardest of the top 3 the past week, you could tell she was hungry for it

i think it all happens for a reason cause I think crowning her after clearly losing the lip sync (after she already has a divisive lip sync win) would not have done her any favors. This outcome kinda has done her favors and will continue to do so 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

i think it all happens for a reason cause I think crowning her after clearly losing the lip sync (after she already has a divisive lip sync win) would not have done her any favors. This outcome kinda has done her favors and will continue to do so 

explain?

1 minute ago, Vixen Eyes said:

explain?

Sapphira lost the lip sync, quite clearly

last time she was against morphine it was a lot more even, and she got backlash for being pushed after continuing on. I think Nymphia's lip sync was too insane that it would've overshadowed a potential sapphira win

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Sending prayers to them wherever they are.

I wouldn't waste a good prayer on em

I started watching Drag Race as it aired in 2015 with Season 7 and this (only counting regular ones) is the 10th season I've seen live :heart: How the time passes 

Yeah I knew Sapphira wasn't winning once she got Miss Congeniality :skull:

Also why the hell would she wear vampire fangs and have absolutely no storyline about it throughout the entire song? :deadbanana:

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, LittleStarmen said:

Saphira took a xanax before that lipsync because how boring can you lipsync to padam padam. every abby dragqueen would have done a better performance

Nymphia did a lot but she did the assignment

I feel the reveals do get in the way of a good performance, im waiting for someone to give birth on stage or set themselfes on fire at some point

Knowing drag race, they switched the song.

Sapphira had on vampire teeth and Nymphia had on balloons, that did not scream Padam Padam.

I smell a stunt and I know the leak is coming to prove it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, Bimbo said:

Yeah I knew Sapphira wasn't winning once she got Miss Congeniality :skull:

Also why the hell would she wear vampire fangs and have absolutely no storyline about it throughout the entire song? :deadbanana:

Tbf it kinda made sense with the song but it made her look so awkward :deadbanana: and yeah she could've def still taken it further

• Like 1

Just now, Navyofbadgals said:

Tbf it kinda made sense with the song but it made her look so awkward :deadbanana: and yeah she could've def still taken it further

No yeah I was like ouuu Sapphira's about to level this song up with a vampire theme and the lyrics but... :rip:

-

Also who the **** thought Plane Jane's style would match with a watered down SOPHIE/COBRAH song about a ******* bodysuit? :deadbanana4: she was the unfiltered personality out of the top 3 and they came up with THAT? :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

when they showed amanda's face during plane's speech

tsmadison-laughing.gif

the jumpscare

• Haha 5

Nymphia smoked Sapphira badly. Editors were really nice actually because they still gave Sapphira an interesting edit through cuts and zoom ins in the lipsync.

Anyway, congrats to Nymphia. I do think she makes a good winner even though her ideas still need some time to fully hatch.

• Like 2

not already starting a conspiracy? 

tsmadison-laughing.gif

• Haha 4

Q was the biggest loser! Lost out on the $25k consolation prize. I would be letting everyone have it on social media like she did!! I understand her rants now. 

• Haha 1

Its a good thing drag race is just as dead as this thread, good riddance! 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

3 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Also who the **** thought Plane Jane's style would match with a watered down SOPHIE/COBRAH song about a ******* bodysuit? :deadbanana4: she was the unfiltered personality out of the top 3 and they came up with THAT? :deadbanana4:

They set her up BAD because the only time a bodysuit is really mentioned to her is when it's a critique from Michelle lmao 

but she also was the weakest of the 3 in performances and wouldn't have won the LS against either of them so it was w/e

These fumes :heart2: 

• Haha 1

Kinda crazy that for a regular season, there's been a top 2 since August instead of a few weeks prior to finale night airing. Been over a decade 

Nymphia knows how to work the crowd and if this was the normal big theatre live she would DEMOLISHED Sapphira even more than this. 

Furthermore, Nymphia did it effortlessly. She simply was having fun serving ***** and stunts on that stage. 

Like you can't deny a star when seeing the crowd acknowledged them. 

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Knowing drag race, they switched the song.

Sapphira had on vampire teeth and Nymphia had on balloons, that did not scream Padam Padam.

I smell a stunt and I know the leak is coming to prove it.

I love drag race conspiracy theories, you should DM this one to Willam 

• Haha 6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.