RuPaul's Drag Race | Meet the Queens of All Stars 9! | Premieres 17 May

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

1 minute ago, Gui Blackout said:

people are underestimating Vivianne, she's gonna do great in the acting/comedy challenges

and her mug in the entrance look was RIGHT

She's always well put together too. I've never seen her look busted, she's like Trinity The Tuck in that sense.

12 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Viv is by far the best UK winner and probably one of the strongest foreign winners overall

One of the strongest winners in general. Has one of the strongest track records too.

I’d say she’s the Bob of the UK.

54 minutes ago, Shinning said:

yeah tea says she wasn't invited. Obviously fans started speculating WoW was blacklisting her due to her connection to Willam but she was on the Pit Stop for this season so who knows.

It would've been cute to see an Alaska vs Jinkx rematch

4 minutes ago, DevonRoars said:

Bianca is Team Jinkx :clap3:

Bianca knows a thing or two about stale jokes :gaycat5:

But silly shade aside, these are all winners at the end of the day. People can pick favourites, but this is literally the apex of drag. We're so lucky to get to see them again, this time with an even bigger budget and polish.

1 hour ago, Unoriginal said:

do we want separate regular season and all stars threads? i’ll merge if not

(i’m against it personally!)

I would like to see the threads merged. All Stars doesn't air at the same time as S14 anyway so for 8/12 months the thread will be dead :rip: 

We should have one one thread for the U.S. series + All Stars. I don't mind separate threads for UK, Canada, Espana, etc. because those tend to be more 'niche' spin-offs anyway.

image.jpg

ATE the promo look downe

The only queen here with 2 titles and she's coming for her 3rd.

Miss Congeniality and 2x Winner Monet X Change has such a nice ring to it.

210f89dd666a3a7a82f05380830ebe91d2335dca.gif

1 hour ago, Unoriginal said:

do we want separate regular season and all stars threads? i’ll merge if not

(i’m against it personally!)

We want it

1 minute ago, R.E.M. said:

I would like to see the threads merged. All Stars doesn't air at the same time as S14 anyway so for 8/12 months the thread will be dead :rip: 

That's the case for every TV show ever though. Some TV series only get a couple seasons (or even less) and then get cancelled, but have their own threads, so why shouldn't a spin off that's currently at its 7th iteration have a separate thread? I'm only stressing this point because the main thread was a mess before the reset, I don't really care about ownership of threads and stuff like that.

Just now, Hephaestus said:

That's the case for every TV show ever though. Some TV series only get a couple seasons (or even less) and then get cancelled, but have their own threads, so why shouldn't a spin off that's currently at its 7th iteration have a separate thread? I'm only stressing this point because the main thread was a mess before the reset, I don't really care about ownership of threads and stuff like that.

How? :confused: Having to cycle back and forth between threads is cumbersome.

Just now, R.E.M. said:

How? :confused: Having to cycle back and forth between threads is cumbersome.

People were constantly discussing about different stuff except the running season. You can already see in the first few pages how comments about S14 and AS7 are getting mixed with neither of them getting their space. If removing one variable (All Stars) from the mix is of any help to make the thread more enjoyable, I'd rather have that than keeping everything together.

Side note, but the AS thread has already more pages than this one. I don't think having different topics is a problem for most of people.

I wonder if they'll keep the same format as previous All Stars or switch it up since Monét has mentioned something about Survivors and being strategic in the MTQ. I wouldn't mind a different type of competitions since only winners are competing.

Whats funny is the girls shading Jaida like she wont get the HIGHEST runway praise of anyone, like I GUARANTEE IT.

No way in hell Shea (after AS5) or even Viv is taking her on that runway.

Jiinx is gonna own all the talent segments, shes the only actress (which is scary tbh), but Shea is decent too and won acting challenges.

Im hoping for a Viv vs Jaida vs Shea moment at the finale.

I LOVE JAIDA. :deadvision:

2 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Whats funny is the girls shading Jaida like she wont get the HIGHEST runway praise of anyone, like I GUARANTEE IT.

No way in hell Shea (after AS5) or even Viv is taking her on that runway.

Jiinx is gonna own all the talent segments, shes the only actress (which is scary tbh), but Shea is decent too and won acting challenges.

Im hoping for a Viv vs Jaida vs Shea moment at the finale.

I LOVE JAIDA. :deadvision:

Gurl, not in a season with Raja, Shea, Trinity and The Vivienne (with TV, crown money and connections). Jaida is a cute girl, but y'all do too much on her tbh :deadbanana:

3 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

I wish but you know damn well Ru and the judges are going to delusionally cream themselves over every single thing Trinity with 2T's wears just like they did on AS4. 

Ya'll remember when she called her basic ass white angel the top level of drag :deadbanana4:

32 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

I wonder if they'll keep the same format as previous All Stars or switch it up since Monét has mentioned something about Survivors and being strategic in the MTQ. I wouldn't mind a different type of competitions since only winners are competing.

It won’t be the same as a regular AS.. it’ll be switched up. 

Still don't understand why they would cast All Stars winners since they're simply naming it 'All Stars 7' :skull: so if Monet, Trinity or Shea won they will have 2 pictures in the Hall of Fame?? Make it make sense :biblio:

soooo pumped for this :jonny2: let's gooooo

and with 8 winners, this cant be a 5 episode long season right? :deadbanana2:

Spoiler:

Spoiler

Apparently, they use a point system, and it’s the length of an entire season, no eliminations, every week. 

Just now, Fetish for MiMi said:

Still don't understand why would they cast All Stars winners since they're simply naming it 'All Stars 7' :skull: so if Monet, Trinity or Shea won they will have 2 pictures in the Hall of Fame?? Make it make sense :biblio:

i saw someone said that winners are too few/not all will sign up to create a standalone series on its own, 3 is probably max and 4 would be stretching it. And with this, they can easily call a redemption/first outs/villain/miss congeniality/runner-ups season as an all stars season without starting a standalone franchise, whenever they want to create them.

Also, a good thing to bake new season queens rather than putting them on an all stars after their season and not scrapping the bare bottom of all the queens to fill a spot.

4 minutes ago, Fetish for MiMi said:

Still don't understand why they would cast All Stars winners since they're simply naming it 'All Stars 7' :skull: so if Monet, Trinity or Shea won they will have 2 pictures in the Hall of Fame?? Make it make sense :biblio:

They probably legally have to call it that 

5 minutes ago, Michaelnsync said:

Apparently, they use a point system, and it’s the length of an entire season, no eliminations, every week. 

Girl delete this :biblio:

4 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

i saw someone said that winners are too few/not all will sign up to create a standalone series on its own, 3 is probably max and 4 would be stretching it. And with this, they can easily call a redemption/first outs/villain/miss congeniality/runner-ups season as an all stars season without starting a standalone franchise, whenever they want to create them.

Also, a good thing to bake new season queens rather than putting them on an all stars after their season and not scrapping the bare bottom of all the queens to fill a spot.

4 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

They probably legally have to call it that 

Yeah and also probably most of the OG winners didn't accept the invitation too. But still weird if Shea were to win this, she passed the crown to Kylie just for her to pass it back to Shea :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.