RuPaul's Drag Race | Meet the Queens of All Stars 9! | Premieres 17 May

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

2 hours ago, Almodusa said:

Surprised that Monet wasn’t in the top based on the critiques

But she was ?

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

I’m sure Shea worked the entire time to finish but that bottom half was such a cop out :monkey: Raja served a mess (and it looked like her spiked runway) and Viv’s look was sorta ruined by all that ruffle under the garment. Only thing I would change about Trinity’s look would be the wig, looked too small and boxy.

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

Ma’am that’s Jaida

I thought you were talking about the deliberation with the judges, where Shea & Monét were top 4 behind Jaida & Trinity.

Trinity bodying Shea and Monet week after week just proves she should be the only one of the three there tbh.

5 minutes ago, Mistah.Beyonce said:

Trinity bodying Shea and Monet week after week just proves she should be the only one of the three there tbh.

They both outperformed her just last week :rip:

In all honesty, the only ones truly benefitting from this All Stars season are Trinity and Jaida. The former is showing once again how much of a drag powerhouse she is and the latter is proving why she deserved to win her season.

I don’t care who wins this, these two will most likely come out of this season with the best fan reception and that’s all that matters if they want to stay relevant and booked.

9 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

bVv97Nd.png

The legend's returning :jonny6:

P1eTxhD.gif

The way this is bringing tears to my eyes ? I can’t wait to see it 

31 minutes ago, Mistah.Beyonce said:

Bird brain. They both outperformed her last week and week one :skull: 

1 hour ago, Mistah.Beyonce said:

5wMR.gif

Not all challenge wins are created equal. Girl groups/song verses are filler challenges only one rung above acting/comedy challenges

People watch this show for the runways, snatch game, and talent shows

Challenge importance tier list:

S-tier: snatch game, talent shows, Balls

A tier: misc non-ball design challenges

B-tier: makeovers

C tier: song verses, girl groups, roasts/stand up

D-list: improv acting/comedy

F-list: scripted acting/comedy challenges

13 minutes ago, Femalien said:

Not all challenge wins are created equal. Girl groups/song verses are filler challenges only one rung above acting/comedy challenges

People watch this show for the runways, snatch game, and talent shows

Eh the Girl Group is the most iconic challenge in the UK and people live for the RuMixes. 

I actually thought Monet deserved to be in the top this week along with her twinner Trinity

P1eTxhD.gif

11 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

71EQOPC0iuL._SL1200_.jpg

Just a reminder that Trixie's new album is out! Stream it now and share some love in this thread:

It's also a good time to point out that news outlets are picking up on her really hard work:

The amount of stuff she's planned for 2022 (and even 2023) is astounding, yet people still invalidate her and her drag for a quick kii: a TV show (resulting in an actual, working motel in addition to the bar in Wisconsin), Queen Of The Universe S2, two web series, an album, a book, a podcast, two tours and a makeup company. Who's doing it like her, honestly?

She's an icon, she's a legend and she the moment. Now c'mon now trixcat.png

11 hours ago, P.O.P said:

AS 3 Winner

Streamy award winner

New York Times Best Seller

Killing YouTube

Killing TV

Killing the stand up scene 

Owns a make up empire

Owns a gay bar, saving queer safe spaces

Owns a gay motel, creating queer safe spaces

A real musician with actually great music

Only the DRAG LEGEND of our generation trixcat.png 

We are so lucky to see her reigntrixcat.png

Truly the most hardworking drag queen in the game :gaycattel:

7 hours ago, Twilish said:

Her legendary legend look wasn’t my favorite but Raja’s mug was BEATTTT on that runway. I don’t think she’s looked better tbh. 

And don't forget the gray ponytail she wore this week! Mother looked amazing :jonny:

The roast is one of my favourite challenges and we’ve had so many iconic flops from it too (Laganja, Farrah come to mind). Quick wit and insults are something so quintessential to old school drag which I love :jonny5:

I think the top two was definitely correct. I actually thought the Vivienne was third and she was beat for the gods (Although hers was close to the original). I had problems with the others but at least the Vivienne’s was a complete and polished look, just not as original.

Monet was in a similar boat,  a finished, polished look which wasn’t really that original but it worked. I just found the material hideous which ain’t her fault per se but it definitely hurt my eyes a bit and clashed :rip:

I think everyone did pretty well overall just the others had one or two things that looked off. Shea with the pants, Yvie’s top, Raja’s was a tad too cluttered but I get what she was doing, jinx is jinx ect. 

I wish it was as unconventional materials tho. Both design challenges they had used fabric no? 

As a Raja STAN, her look was ****…. 

the drawing looked so so so good, but execution wise, no maam

1 hour ago, xrosup said:

I actually thought Monet deserved to be in the top this week along with her twinner Trinity

P1eTxhD.gif

Truly the most hardworking drag queen in the game :gaycattel:

And don't forget the gray ponytail she wore this week! Mother looked amazing :jonny:

She knew she had to snatch attention from the outfit and she did :jonny6:

Them saying "phenomenal" or "fantastic" for every single outfit :rip:

Correct top 2 though.

• ATRL Moderator

Phew, judging is back to normal. Trinity is STOMPING this season. I would say I hate to see it because I used to find her annoying, but she's kind of winning me over because of her talent. What can't she do?

Monet top 4 for a design challenge :clap3: Twinner domination on AS7 :clap3: I would love to see both in the finale along with Viv.

Trinity & Jaida were the rightful top 2 :clap3: Though I loved Shea & Monet's too. Monet's club kid look made me gasp :jonny5:

tired of these design challenges, I can't remember the last time we had a makeover challenge!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.