RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I loved the second category and glad the queens had fun with it. My favorites were Monet, Yvie and Jaida. I screamed when Monet came out as Bob the Drag Queen Elizabeth! Such a brilliant decision 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, FOCK said:

The ball was a snooze and I still have no idea what the second category was supposed to be.

Wheel of Fortune often has a pun category called “Before and After”. So the looks needed to be puns that combined two phrases. 

Not right after M*net stan told us we stan Jaida "because she's not a threat to the WhiTe FavES!" only for Jaida to come out on top the very next episode succeeding the queens of runways like Shea, Raja and Trinity :bibliahh:

Monet alliance failed because people think she's not strong enough to make an alliance over, simply as that :skull:

Yvie underperformed as expected but The Viv need to get it together she's completely disappeared so far

Edited by SpaceMan

Before I say ANYTHING, I think it is the ULTIMATE smack in the face to Ru and the fandom to not even be able to FAKE sew a look.

Like, make a tube dress, how tf can u be Queen of Queens and not sew? NO

Wait not the preview of next episode Jaida throwing Monet under the bus after winning a star herself so she fell under that bus too :bibliahh: you silly bih

Just now, satellites.™ said:

Before I say ANYTHING, I think it is the ULTIMATE smack in the face to Ru and the fandom to not even be able to FAKE sew a look.

Mama, Ru cant sew or do make up and she is the queen of the queens queen. Plus, in some of these girls defense, they won their first season, so they probably thought they would never compete again and never have to learn how to sew.

5 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Too be fair most drag queens only sew to start because they can’t afford designers lol

Jinkx: 

Vanna - It isnt Vanna White, definitely old Hollywood or Halloween inspired 

Baby Jane Fonda - Cute and clever. Idk if I like her face being so white vs her legs 

Constructed Look - Lol 

Shea: 

Pink - Feels reductive of her AS5 pink look

Gold Tooth Fairy - Good 

Constructed Look - Reductive of her AS5 Wedding look

Monet:

Vanna- Cute

Bob The Drag Queen Elizabeth - Meh 

Constructed: Surprisingly Good 

Jaida:

Vanna: One of the most on brand 

Bag Lady in Red: Excellent 

Construction: Great 

Raja: 

Vanna - Solid, hate the wig 

Olivia Newton John-Waters - Literally just an  Olivia Newton John costume 

Constructed - Excellent

Yvie: 

Vanna- No

Cardi B Arthur - I wish she had done more to look old 

Constructed - Absolutely not  

The Vivienne 

Vanna  - Eh it’s fine 

Princess Diana Ross - Eh it’s fine 

Constructed Look - Great 

Trinity

Vanna - Best of the batch 

RuPaul Charles II - Good 

Constructed - Idk how I feel about it

Two weeks in a row that Raja got slightly edged out of a win by Trinity :emofish:

Trinity is slaying and I CAN stand it 

Trinity is gobbling this competition up… we should be very afraid

I’m glad someone explained the second category cause I had no idea :rip: 

It was so cute and funny seeing the girls react it Vanna tbh. 

Jaida did the best across the categories, Raja had the best made look and Trinity did pretty well overall too. So not that mad. 

I do hate when queens get in other queens spaces during the lip sync when they’re loosing though :rip: Jaida was slaying, leave her the **** alone lol. 

6 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

egy771818z191.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=5ddd22f565e3c82b44ca9e2c85e6d8bdc453d8fd

j96dumj58z191.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=e6bdc21fe6ae10b405aed70b403b8ef14dc40c52

Thank you, I love stats like this 

Am I the only one who hates when the guest judge goes to Untucked? :rip:

They always say the same shite. The only worthwhile ones I can remember are Gaga and Leslie Jones

14 hours ago, Rotunda said:

PROMO LOOKS: 

r/rupaulsdragrace - RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 7 Promo Looks

2ND: JAIDA ESSENCE HALL

AVERAGE: 3.33

People Looking Over There: @Staryu @PinkBox @Flexus@NumbSoul@Elysium@yourfaveisaflop@Unoriginal (1st)

Illiterate Stan That Accidentally Placed Jaida Low: @KaledKalil(7th)

Literate Hater That Intentionally Placed Jaida  Low: @LastKiss (7th)

13 hours ago, Rotunda said:

1st: Jaida Essence Hall

r/rupaulsdragrace - Every All Stars 7 cast portrait for Entertainment Weekly

AVERAGE: 2.23

26 First Place Ballots

Liars: @period sis @Galang (8th) 

(Kaled meant to rank Jaida 1st and ranked ha last I think)

13 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

:jonny5:

13 hours ago, Rotunda said:

FASHION PHOTO RUVIEW LEADERBOARD

LJRWXpV.png

13 hours ago, KaledKalil said:

Yeah, she is an icon, she's a legend and she is the moment. :WAP:

13 hours ago, CBC said:

Jaida Goddess Hall :worship2:

12 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Jaida GODDESS in that shoot :WAP:

Its a good day to be a Jaida stan babes. We Won!

Iy4t.gif

Jaida needs to pass that 1Mil after her excellence she served in this episode :clap3:

Can't believe Viv flew across the Atlantic to serve...this :doc:

I was rooting for Yvie but she's so out of her league. She'd do better on a season with winners like Kita Mean and Kylie.

2 hours ago, Héloïse said:

As a OTTTH, I hate the fact that Trinity is slaying so far. She's just the perfect RPDR drag queen and I hate to see it. :rip:

2 hours ago, Papa said:

This season keeps getting better and better. Jaida killed it this episode, she was so good in the lip sync. Rajas gold dress was incredible. Trinity constantly every challenge that gets thrown to her, she really is the one the rest of the girls should be terrified of. Also i laughed so hard at none of the other girls wanting to join monets alliance 

32 minutes ago, Lord Gaga said:

Trinity is slaying and I CAN stand it 

20 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

Trinity is gobbling this competition up… we should be very afraid

Yep, thats my first overall take, Trinity is DRAG RACE at its peak form. She is ready and prepared in all ways for every challenge and mini challenge. She sews, shes beautiful, shes funny, she knows how to do both COUTURE and STREET FASHION convincingly as well as be PAGEANT PERFECT, that is a skill. As far as now, she is the Queen of Queens from the RPDR girls imo. This run so far just helps cement her AS4 crown with a stamp!

Raja reminded the girls she is legendary with that couture piece she made, her brain still amazes me and I KNEW she understood a silhouette, which is why Ive been unimpressed until now. Tonight she was 10/10 in that third look and keeps the crown for making garments. 

LEGEND JAIDA, that is all. I mean, just.... perfection 10/10 :flower2:

Viv sewed a gorgeous gown, stunning and I bet Ru wanted to rip it off that *****. :deadbanana4:

Shea... Reductive

The rest... forgettable.

The hair is CLEAN, the chakras are aligned, the makeup is nice, the symmetry is perfect.

:flame:

FTwN0N9aUAAxBN_?format=jpg&name=medium

What a wholesome episode :heart:

Kinda mad at Raja for bringing that basic Before and After look to runway. She would’ve won easily had her second look not been so… basic :doc: 

I had no clue who Vanna White was, but queens’ reactions when they saw her were everything!

Raja’s third look :wanda:

Jaida’s complete slayage!!! This is her episode :heart:

Ugh raja really fumbled the bag with her second look, her own look was excellent.

yvie just continues to be way out of her league :deadbanana: truly one of the weakest US winners

If only Raja put in more effort with her second look :weeps: Happy for Jaida though. All 3 looks were amazing even if the shoulder pieces were a bit reductive to a S12 look 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.