RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

4 minutes ago, xrosup said:

Dawn's boyfriend is so annoying

Wait, the boyfriend of the queen who got eliminated with 0 wins, and got embarassed in a lipsync twice? Calling someone else a loser? Baby the call is coming from inside the house

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 12

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Riot said:

Let's ask the audience @Afferty 🎤

@dumbsparce

It was a bit much to see a president tweets about it for me tbh. It does not matter that much for me.. 

All Stars 9 premiering May 17th! 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, xrosup said:

Dawn's boyfriend is so annoying

amanda, dawn and their chronically online circle are a different breed of obsessed. if i was plane i would file for a restriction order ngl

• Like 12
  • Haha 1

Dawn's friend group with their weird vendetta against Plane still. It's giving Mean Girls where the "losers" are kinda nastier than the actual mean girls are idc idc

The season's over, Dawntourage! Your fifteen minutes been up. Move on!

plane-jane-plane-jane-drag-race.thumb.gi

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I simply cannot wait for Plane to grace another season of Drag Race. We just know she will deliver great TV and fabulous drag ugh an ICON, a LEGEND 

• Like 12

That one Nymphia stan going on about Sapphira's "final lip sync".

:dies:

Like, STFU and enjoy/celebrate your faves your win. 

6 minutes ago, Subomie said:

Dawn's friend group with their weird vendetta against Plane still. It's giving Mean Girls where the "losers" are kinda nastier than the actual mean girls are idc idc

The season's over, Dawntourage! Your fifteen minutes been up. Move on!

6 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

amanda, dawn and their chronically online circle are a different breed of obsessed. if i was plane i would file for a restriction order ngl

What's the tea on Plane vs Dawn/Amanda/Their mutuals? 

I've been watching the interactions lately and it's definitely giving more than just playful shade. It seems personal almost and bordering on targeted attacks. 

The way Amanda and her coven have embarassed themselves time and time again trying to get some clout from Plane :rip: give it up losers, you look deranged

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I don't get why they didn't do double crowning, if there is one year to do this.. Also this is the first year the winner prize gets double so splitting doesn't look so bad

• Thumbs Down 2

22 minutes ago, Afferty said:

@dumbsparce

It was a bit much to see a president tweets about it for me tbh. It does not matter that much for me.. 

I wasn't trying to combat your opinion. I was more so wondering which part of that tweet didn't register in your brain but it turns out you got exactly what it was lol Hence why I asked what you were "confused" about which I guess.. nothing?

Edited by dumbsparce
  • Like 1

Plane calling Dawn's look elevated doodoo clown / her reaction to Amanda's cutaway scene in the finale reunion senttttt me

Amanda and Dawn you'll always be mediocre!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

I've been watching the interactions lately and it's definitely giving more than just playful shade. It seems personal almost and bordering on targeted attacks. 

amanda and dawn are very close since they were cast together and they are behind the attempted character assassination towards plane pre-season (somebody accused plane of sexually assaulting them in order to cancel her sherry pie style which plane thankfully disproved with video evidence and that somebody turned out to be a very close friend of theirs) and they have been fuming that they failed at ruining her ever since. dawn is kinda masquerading as neutral but the accuser is actually one of her close friends' boyfriend IIRC. they are very disgusting and they still can't fathom the fact that plane destroyed that ugly ass ex-crossdresser and "made her life a living hell" during the 5 days she was on the show. amanda has been trying to make "airplane annie" a thing since the premiere pathetically and even that nickname failed to happen. she is basically a sore loser who is mad at being called ugly on the show by plane and rupaul but is lashing at her because she cannot talk badly about rupaul.

i didnt proofread this ebfore posting so somebody clear this all up pls

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Just now, MonsterJohn said:

I don't get why they didn't do double crowning, if there is one year to do this.. Also this is the first year the winner prize gets double so splitting doesn't look so bad

I think Sasha got 200k

5 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

My understanding? Dawn's circle of friends in NY kind of imprinted on Amanda after filming wrapped and they became a close-knit group of deplorables.

Obviously, Amanda had some feelings about the beef with Plane for a long time afterwards and the gang became very anti-Plane. After the cast reveal (but before episode one aired) a lot of the group, including one of the losers from Dragula, got some "tea" that Plane Jane had sexually assaulted one of their other friends (acquaintances?) during a show. They went about magnifying the story and calling her out and making a big deal about it. Essentially wanting to force the show to cancel her.

Big Atlas, the queen who was in the finale crowd with PJ's mom, ended up debunking the story with video evidence (I think Plane was just slipping some of her tips in somebody's waistband or something like that?). Instead of maybe owning up to the mistake, the girls just brushed it under the rug. Kept making potshots at PJ all season long despite the debunked accusations. Culminating in bitter posts like the one shared above.

Big time loser behavior if you ask me!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

Eww don't give that attention to that.

I should've known Nymphia was going to win. That Madonna curse is real

:suburban:

• Haha 3

Dawn's partner having "as seen on RuPaul's Drag Race" in his profile after 10 secs in Untucked or something  is sending me 

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Almodusa said:

What's Sasha Colby's background btw? Would Pacific Islander not count towards the Raja-Nymphia Asian tally 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

Dawn's partner having "as seen on RuPaul's Drag Race" in his profile - honey where? Are you Dawn? Is she dating herself?

wasted our time for 10 seconds during untucked (which nobody really watched) and all of a sudden he has a brand

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

Dawn's partner having "as seen on RuPaul's Drag Race" in his profile

oh noooo :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

They are legit giving obsessed stalker behavior :hoetenks:. Electric restraining order!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

wasted our time for 10 seconds during untucked (which nobody really watched) and all of a sudden he has a brand

"my carefully curated brand" i have to laugh. this attention seeker really thought they did something lmao

• Haha 2

This latest episode of the Pit Stop was the best of the season for me.

Also the best part of this season ending is that Dawn and Amanda's nasty asses won't be on TV for at least a year. There's nothing wrong with not liking someone, but *allegedly* faking sexual assault allegations against a queen (in this political climate, no less) all because she (rightfully) called the both of you ugly is foul. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

ok now i need Plasma to get away from Dawn asap

• Like 1

1 minute ago, unino said:

ok now i need Plasma to get away from Dawn asap

especially after she became their first victim. i still get riled up thinking of the time amanda and dawn ganged up on plasma to get the news anchor role and pushed the barbra streisand role on her for "we are friends and we want to do this scene together uwu"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.