RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

ATRL PROGRESS CHART

8bM3yae.png

wow i completely forgot about hershii's existence, every time i saw her name in the reddit thread titles my mind would just blank and assume it's some queen from an international season / random lingo

59 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

PUSSYCAT RUNWAY

1. Nymphia Win(d) Again 

_VjL3CwO_HQTriKkts1iD6qcEYuf8SerNvI7BWJVyi4XwsAobb1AN0uaElc9fw6_ezQVh16JJDJFfi4Q1YzGBxDDjNsMWchd9PCgXpxlLG_o1QW3qYLZfpCSohKYYW9Zpxk_St6fRhllMYO9VkxmMaHyvMvDZg

TOP TOOTS: 48 

TOOTS: 32
BOOTS: 1 @Antonini
BOTTOM BOOTS: 0 

SCORE: 175

TOOT

Whispers to the thread:  "Antonini has no taste. Pass it on"

Edited by KasioKas
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Rotunda said:

PUSSYCAT RUNWAY

5. Xunami Snooze

GRkUlkGRLe0kkaixxBU8EZ4q-ZjvLrjgrmn5GGSfJMbCGxnpsRrFTNat_KrB8kx2yryV32MtrKbAJ5ifBAkKWPdB-PcWIQGa4BruOTKv0RuVgQzXCcjjnblC8Mo4-XkLHfyiKvGWIuWxoHR-8Lbyh1XGoDjvJA

TOP TOOTS: 3 @madonnas @Rabbit  @Dancehall Queen

TOOTS: 60
BOOTS: 17
BOTTOM BOOTS: 1  @EriKills

SCORE: 49

TOOT

FIFTH of the episode with the best runway of the season yall are sick 

• Confused 6

Yawn deserves all the lashings, for the so called cooky queen she is serving middle of the road BORING "alternative" queen.
Utica, Daya, Crystal Methd ate her ass up. 
Also her look this week was ruined but the q-tip looking head of hers. It needed a wig.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

when plane gagged mistress with the emmys joke at 13:57 :skull::skull:

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

I am just 10 minutes in and I am DYING :rip: This collab is so stupid, rotten, and hilarious!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, 40000000000000 said:

dawn will not win, it is obvious :rip: there is no reason to be pressed about her.

nymphia on the other hand is being pushed by the production. she mentions in her audition that she customizes dolls and they make the girl do a doll customization challenge :rip: next week will be taiwanese speaking challenge probably.

her hair was a completely different color than the doll and same with the huge ribbon. geneva and mhi'ya was told to lipsync for the SAME reason. 

# of Nymphia banana-related looks for a runway: 2

# of Nymphia banana-related looks for a non-branding runway: 0

Meanwhile Dawn is trying to pass things like this off as a pussycat wig:

spacer.png

Don’t even get me started on her Cher look. 

You can hate Nymphia for whatever reason, but she’s actually doing good. Dawn has faltered a couple of times but she’s been safe and high for it. That is the definition of payola, not Nymphia simply doing better than others.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Rotunda said:

RATE-A-QUEEN: GIRL GROUPS

7. Morphine Love Dion

m9KaqVioutBlC8oVCmyHv5NVtCfrdc2uomzFWuDR9aFAAgxxGny1cU5Ejo3kNTlvaLtANadYotuPjGwMci_qEfprWuCMFFmPvJJJsXL6V1G-YvIBm5S_mhqWpLb3dm4Zo1QWUjpa_7vgDg13bhc3uxFW0UMA8Q

1st: 1 @Bimbo

2nd: 3

3rd: 4

10th: 4

11th: 3

12th:  0 

SCORE: 3

SAFE

Ms. Bimbo kind of served taste here cause her runway was great and her challenge performance was too, and I feel like we didn’t discuss how good she actually did enough last week

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

You can hate Nymphia for whatever reason, but she’s actually doing good. Dawn has faltered a couple of times but she’s been safe and high for it. That is the definition of payola, not Nymphia simply doing better than others.

i do not care for dawn, and i do not hate nymphia. the "all or nothing" mentality has to go. i can, did, and WILL criticize her without hating her, just like all the other queens. not to mention my post was not about how bad nymphia was, it was about the clear favoritism towards her.

• Thumbs Down 2

ANYWAY, i just finished watching the mistress & plane collab and it was probably the best drag race content i consumed in the past 2-3 years :ahh: didn't expect it to be that funny, i fully thought when mistress teased it it was going to be forced and try hard but it is GAG worthy :ahh:

I loved this last episode. It had plenty of funny moments in the werkroom and we got some layers into Q's and Plane Jane's personalities. I can see both of them in top 4 as they're doing great in the competition and production chose to explore their depth.

It was smart of Sapphira to use her immunity as her look wasn't the strongest, and you never know what the production is up to.  The ultimate gag would be if Plane decides to use immunity on someone, after bullying half the cast :toofunny3:

I am TIREEDDDD of Nymphia's obsession with yellow and bananas :sleep: Can you come up with something else?

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator

Dawn bottom 3 for girl groups :toofunny2: :toofunny2: :toofunny2: I can't take y'all seriously sometimes.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lightbringer007 said:

I was living for PJ the whole time. Even MIB was gagged. PJ is a STAR.

• Haha 1

Top 2 - Btm - Btm - Win - Eliminated. :redface:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator

"Sorry, I don't read novels." :ahh:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, madonnas said:

FIFTH of the episode with the best runway of the season yall are sick 

Best runway of the season? Girl be serious

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Mhiya is so getting the lipsync assassinated at the lipsync lullaparuza :skull:

:bibliahh:

They really need a more diverse cast next season. I want kings, queens, trans queens, alt, etc. It's beyond stale and predictable no matter how much shock value they try to give it and the Top 4 is always glaringly obvious for the most part. I'm surprised because we just had Sasha Colby on last season and there's no one who's really breaking boundaries for the show this season, so we'll probably see something next but I want them to go all out for casting and not just give us 1 token queen.

Edited by Big Bad Wolf
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

The Top 2 of All Stars 10 :jonny5:

• Haha 2

Can we get a triple elimination :mandown: 

The judging felt a bit off this episode? Sad to see Geneva gone as she was representing my locals girls but she didn’t do them justice :doc:  

Don’t get me wrong i’m really enjoying this season and the cast but it’s pretty clear who the winner is + Top 3 since day 1 and that makes me enjoy it a bit less 

the last pitstop was one of the most boring episodes i've ever watched. crystal method has like 0 personality

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.