RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

52 minutes ago, spiritboy said:

Plane Jane was the guest judge at Madonna’s Cleveland concert last night. I guess she got the seal of approval from the Queen herself so i have no choice but to stan. :redface:

Legend recognizes legend iktr :jonnycat:

• Like 1

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know Law Roach used she/her pronouns...

19 hours ago, Rotunda said:

Grouping CAN2 with these icons is wild 

it's true I just rly like icesis and suki nn and I felt like the canada representation was nice bcs it's a change of pace + I like brooke as a host

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bewitched said:

MEGAMI?!

The eeyore of the bear den confirmed 

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, spiritboy said:

Plane Jane was the guest judge at Madonna’s Cleveland concert last night. I guess she got the seal of approval from the Queen herself so i have no choice but to stan. :redface:

Video of Plane on stage! She looks good af :flame: 

• Like 2

it's Plane's world and we're all just living in it!

Isn't Bob beefing with Plane? :rip:

3 minutes ago, MonsterJohn said:

Isn't Bob beefing with Plane? :rip:

Nothing a bunch of M-dollas can't fix :thing:

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, DevonRoars said:

if you think about it minus Luxx, Mistress, Loosey(?), and Irene.. The majority of the girls were quiet or barely there: Poppy, Jax, Robin, Aura, Malaysia (?), Salina (in the workroom), and maybe Marcia.. and Sasha was definitely deadly silent. 

Points were made, I fear. 

2 hours ago, Shinning said:

I didn't know Law Roach …

Same. Seriously though is anyone gonna tell me who this person is and why everyone is gagging for her as a guest judge?

Law Roach has styled some of the most iconic looks. 

Some may know him from Legendary. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Legend recognizes legend iktr :jonnycat:

So you’re a PJ fan???

amanda-tori.gif

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

So you’re a PJ fan???

amanda-tori.gif

I wouldn't call myself a stan, but I'll always appreciate a b*tch that puts the effort in making good TV on top of serving good drag

ohmygodisthatmarina.gif

15 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

I thought you were referring to the tired saying that gays hit their expiration date at 30 :rip:

Agreed with the 2nd paragraph entirely. I'm just tired of hearing about Judy ******* Garland every other episode. You guys in here must not be much younger or older than me so I don't get how you can possibly relate to Ru's faves to the degree that he does. Wouldn't you be more entertained if we got more Madonna, Janet, Whitney, Britney, Angelina Jolie, etc instead of women who haven't been relevant in 40+ years?

… Madonna had her own runway theme… twice. Janet has been done twice on the show in a rusical and in snatch game. Whitney has been done (badly) in snatch game twice as well. Britney has been done successfully twice in snatch game and also referenced in a rusical. Angelina Jolie was just referenced by Nymphia in a runway this season. 

The contestants usually reference more modern stars. It makes sense to balance that out with a bit of history - Especially since a decent amount of the younger generation doesn’t seem to give a flying **** about the history of the gay rights movement or influential figures who inspired it/were inspired by it. Ru is all about educating the children after all. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

I wouldn't call myself a stan, but I'll always appreciate a b*tch that puts the effort in making good TV on top of serving good drag

ohmygodisthatmarina.gif

I wouldn’t call what she’s serving good drag, and her effort could use some charisma, but I’ll still let you do your thing.

Maybe she’ll be more enjoyable to watch now that the star of S16 has been eliminated. The rest of the girls can have some shine.

saw plane wednesday and she was stunning in person, like so gorgeous

2 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

… Madonna had her own runway theme… twice. Janet has been done twice on the show in a rusical and in snatch game. Whitney has been done (badly) in snatch game twice as well. Britney has been done successfully twice in snatch game and also referenced in a rusical. Angelina Jolie was just referenced by Nymphia in a runway this season. 

The contestants usually reference more modern stars. It makes sense to balance that out with a bit of history - Especially since a decent amount of the younger generation doesn’t seem to give a flying **** about the history of the gay rights movement or influential figures who inspired it/were inspired by it. Ru is all about educating the children after all. 

Just to be objective, miss @dumbsparce (gagged at that name since I just became a pokemon champ in Violet and had to force many a dunsparce into fainting, tysm) is referring to RuPaul forcing her old gay references into the show. So all of you girls pointing out how Whitney, Gaga, Janet etc etc have been done on Snatch Game is high key irrelevant when addressing the complaints of Miz Dumb.

which, although I don’t share in said complaint, I do think it’s valid. We need a girl group challenge featuring each group as The Heathers, The Craft, and Jawbreaker (I know, I’m a genius)

Give us them good 80’s/90’s themed CHALLENGES. Not just snatch game character choices.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

I wouldn’t call what she’s serving good drag, and her effort could use some charisma, but I’ll still let you do your thing.

Maybe she’ll be more enjoyable to watch now that the star of S16 has been eliminated. The rest of the girls can have some shine.

Now girl you can not like her persona and/or outfits, but I think it's undeniable that she's polished af, her mug is beat her padding is among the best we've seen across all versions of the franchise. That's good drag in my book.

Also, for those who don't watch Roscoe's, it was revealed that Jane was in the audience the night that Amanda was there and dragged her for filth but didn't speak once, actually refused when asked to in order to not outshine Amanda. That's very classy tbh.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

Just to be objective, miss @dumbsparce (gagged at that name since I just became a pokemon champ in Violet and had to force many a dunsparce into fainting, tysm) is referring to RuPaul forcing her old gay references into the show. So all of you girls pointing out how Whitney, Gaga, Janet etc etc have been done on Snatch Game is high key irrelevant when addressing the complaints of Miz Dumb.

which, although I don’t share in said complaint, I do think it’s valid. We need a girl group challenge featuring each group as The Heathers, The Craft, and Jawbreaker (I know, I’m a genius)

Give us them good 80’s/90’s themed CHALLENGES. Not just snatch game character choices.

1). I completely agree with the last two paragraphs. 

2) I do get what you’re saying and agree with you. Ru is also going to push those she is most familiar with and that happens to be the stars of old. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Also, for those who don't watch Roscoe's, it was revealed that Jane was in the audience the night that Amanda was there and dragged her for filth but didn't speak once, actually refused when asked to in order to not outshine Amanda. That's very classy tbh.

Wtf?!? Was Jane invited or did she just show up at Roscoe's a la Xtina at Mariah's party?

37 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

now that the star of S16 has been eliminated. The rest of the girls can have some shine.

Nymphia is still very much competing, hunty

ohmygodisthatmarina.gif

7 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

Wtf?!? Was Jane invited or did she just show up at Roscoe's a la Xtina at Mariah's party?

Let me clarify, it was Amanda that talked sh*t about Jane, not the other way around (and Jane sat there quietly minding her business). Not sure if she was invited or just showed up though, if I had to guess I'd say the latter.

1 hour ago, Gwegend said:

Same. Seriously though is anyone gonna tell me who this person is and why everyone is gagging for her as a guest judge?

celeb stylist

right now hes working only with zendaya

if you want to see his shady mouth watch legendary 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.