RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, KFC said:

@karron0624 Jorgeous did so well this season. Love that bimbo :heart:

I was so proud of her. I thought she came back too early, but she proved me wrong. 🥲

Probable the worst outcome of any drag race finale considering Angeria probably had the most boring talent show :rip: 

Plastique, Shannel and Jorgeous >>> that top 2. :biblio: 

The way Ru Paul is literally losing ALL its spark and entertainment because of production is crazy. There's nothing remotely fair or natural about the show. Why have a competition if the outcome is clear beforehand?

• Like 3

Still mad for Roxxxy!

• Like 1

The talent show performances that had Ru laughing the most won. Wow I'm shocked. It's almost as if this keeps happening and every single time the fandom screams "PaYoLa!", "RiGgEd!" As if making her laugh hasn't been a consistent winning factor for this type of challenge.

Anyways congrats to Angie! Her narrative this season was super weird but she really slayed every challenge (except the ball :oh:) Also once again the girl that got cut/blocked the most ended up winning. :1stplace: 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Inner Insanity said:

The talent show performances that had Ru laughing the most won. Wow I'm shocked. It's almost as if this keeps happening and every single time the fandom screams "PaYoLa!", "RiGgEd!" As if making her laugh hasn't been a consistent winning factor for this type of challenge.

Anyways congrats to Angie! Her narrative this season was super weird but she really slayed every challenge (except the ball :oh:) Also once again the girl that got cut/blocked the most ended up winning. :1stplace: 

Was there something funny about Angeria's number or 

• Like 2

I'm glad all the drag race reviews are stanning Angeria's talent. It was lowkey the best one :dies: 

:ahh: 

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

The most noticeable thing for me as a viewer is that I couldn't help but feel like Got Mik's energy was super off/mentally checked out midway through the season? Did anyone else get this sense? She was obviously not doing bad in challenges but idk I just had a gut feeling something was a bit off/not seeming normal with her personality. 

She definitely checked out. I wasn't excited to see her on the cast until I saw her doing well in the challenges, but then she just became invisible on the second half

I'm not a big fan of Angeria, her drag isn't really my taste and she gives me a bit try-hard almost Jan like vibes at times, but she seems like a sweet person and is obviously very talented. At the end of the day, its a TV show, we get about 5-10 new winners a year now. Its never that serious. I think Roxxxy deserved to be in the hall of fame more than any of them but it bottom line its the actual winner is basically insignificant these, its literally a made up show with a made up crown ffs. Stop sending/posting hate to a queen who literally did nothing wrong except be hungry for competition and pretty much slay the whole season.

Edited by CroNich
  • Like 1

And if I tell you that Jorgeous deserved to win the whole season?

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Riot said:

And if I tell you that Jorgeous deserved to win the whole season?

You could make an argument almost all of them deserved to win the whole season, especially given the fact we only get to see about 1% of what is actually being filmed. I think you could argue though Jorgeous was even getting the winners edit at times, albeit the dark horse, underdog threat. I'm honestly surprised her and Plastique didn't end up making the top 3 with Roxxxy. Those 3 seemed to be the most impactful queens this season from what we saw.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, CroNich said:

You could make an argument almost all of them deserved to win the whole season, especially given the fact we only get to see about 1% of what is actually being filmed. I think you could argue though Jorgeous was even getting the winners edit at times, albeit the dark horse, underdog threat. I'm honestly surprised her and Plastique didn't end up making the top 3 with Roxxxy. Those 3 seemed to be the most impactful queens this season from what we saw.

This I agree with. Many of these challenges could have just gone to anyone. It's clear why they typically don't have season with queens that are all relatively good :rip: 

Update on Morphine

GTqurKdWsAAmAwk?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 10

Omg, Morphine :( I hope she heals fast.

I finally had the chance to watch the season finale and I am happy with Angeria winning, she's funny and very talented. Part of me wanted Roxxxy or Channel to have their moment but I was hoping for Roxxxy to have her deserved crown finally, she's a fantastic entertainer and her growth as a person and entertainer is worth admiration and celebration and it felt correct that she would join the winners' list because she is more iconic and more quintessential drag race that some questionable winners.

I hope production does the right thing and gives Alyssa Edwards the crown next because I cannot tolerate anymore tomfoolery from this show.

Damn poor Morphine :doc:

A broken jaw sounds like a nightmare, hope she recovers quickly. 

3 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

Omg, Morphine :( I hope she heals fast.

I finally had the chance to watch the season finale and I am happy with Angeria winning, she's funny and very talented. Part of me wanted Roxxxy or Channel to have their moment but I was hoping for Roxxxy to have her deserved crown finally, she's a fantastic entertainer and her growth as a person and entertainer is worth admiration and celebration and it felt correct that she would join the winners' list because she is more iconic and more quintessential drag race that some questionable winners.

I hope production does the right thing and gives Alyssa Edwards the crown next because I cannot tolerate anymore tomfoolery from this show.

How about the best just wins regardless of how well they are known/established prior to the show?

Comments like urs are the reason the show is turning to a **** show. 

If Alyssa does the best, she should win. If she plays it safe, doesnt convince in the challenges and just shows of Couture that she bought with her money, then I want another queen to win. Easy as that

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

How about the best just wins regardless of how well they are known/established prior to the show?

If Alyssa does the best, she should win. If she plays it safe, doesnt convince in the challenges and just shows of Couture that she bought with her money, then I want another queen to win. Easy as that

Feeling better?

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

But Angeria didn't do the best during the season.. or the final episode.. or the lipsync for the crown either.

4 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

But Angeria didn't do the best during the season.. or the final episode.. or the lipsync for the crown either.

Exactly! The Top3 shouldve been Plastique, Roxxy and Jorgeous/Angeria with Plastique winning tbh. She had the best package and it wouldve been a lovely story to make her win her final lipsync at least

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

Angeria was in the top the most along with plastique and shannel, was blocked 3 times, rarely if at all missed in the challenges ... be fr

• Like 2

Wow I thought Race Chaser would go straight to GAS but we're finally getting AS2

Why do I feel like there is zero hype for Global All Stars?? :biblionny:

12 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

Why do I feel like there is zero hype for Global All Stars?? :biblionny:

I'm honestly surprised they actually did the cast with only one queen from each international season 

I was assuming it would be mostly US, then UK/CAN/DU and like 3 different queens from other seasons  

Edited by Bewitched
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

I'm honestly surprised they actually did the cast with only one queen from each international season 

I was assuming it would be mostly US, then UK/CAN/DU and like 3 different queens from other seasons  

We got that with UkvsTW2. If they were going to do that they could've done USAvsTW. GAS is global so they wanted contestants from all over the world. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.