Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• BLΔCKP!NK

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Bussea said:

did Paige bump tonight? didn’t watch aew because this dahmer show is WILD

I’m about to eat and watch the the final 2 episodes. 
Niecy acting her ass awf!!!!

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, Bussea said:

did Paige bump tonight? didn’t watch aew because this dahmer show is WILD

No, she was on commentary after her promo. Maybe I’m reaching, but her promo felt like she isn’t cleared and is just in AEW to play GM for the women’s division.

Edited by plaidarms

1 minute ago, abc1990 said:

She thought she ate that :deadbanana4:

Jesus Christ.

Let me log out.

39 minutes ago, abc1990 said:

Mess @RihannaLoverrr your girl kinda sorta serving Bella Twins level of mic skills :skull:

3 hours ago, XAMJ said:

Some nerds on twitter are PISSED AWF cause someone said Mandy Rose is better than Kenny Omelet, 

:gaycattel:

Mandy is better and more popular.

IG Followers:

Kenny Omega: 540 000 followers

Mandy Rose: 3 300 000 followers

Spoiler

IYO Shirai: 380 000 followers

A FLOP

50 minutes ago, slik said:

no, she was commentary for a women's lumberjack match between Deeb and Storm

45 minutes ago, plaidarms said:

No, she was on commentary after her promo. Maybe I’m reaching, but her promo felt like she isn’t cleared and is just in AEW to play GM for the women’s division.

BOOOOOO

47 minutes ago, .KUNTana said:

I’m about to eat and watch the the final 2 episodes. 
Niecy acting her ass awf!!!!

spacer.png

chile im on episode 6! :jonny: i’m trying to binge the rest but a ***** has to get up at 4am :jonny:

43 minutes ago, abc1990 said:

the irony of a candice stan making this video :rip:

42 minutes ago, abc1990 said:

This sounds like something the Divas would blurt out in 2014. Did the Bellas write this script with Birdy? :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Bussea said:

chile im on episode 6! :jonny: i’m trying to binge the rest but a ***** has to get up at 4am :jonny:

I just finished. Whew!!!! This show ATE down. No pun intended :rip:

Love that they put the f^gg from Pose on there and Charmaine from the Cosby Show. I gagged when I seen queen pop tf up . 

4 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Mess @RihannaLoverrr your girl kinda sorta serving Bella Twins level of mic skills :skull:

Yeah it was a bit awkward

:skull: 

Hopefully it was just nerves after being gone so long 

5 minutes ago, slik said:

Royal Rumble using the same layout as SummerSlam this time in San Antonio

spacer.png

Sucks to hear. I though the setup for SummerSlam made the entrances look awful.

9 minutes ago, slik said:

Royal Rumble using the same layout as SummerSlam this time in San Antonio

spacer.png

They cut stadium in half?

I thought they could sellout the whole venue

As long as they use cool props and set designs at the entrance way, I am cool with it

In 2017 they used the whole stadium and it looked good on camera...the only thing I didn't like was them using the RAW set for the entrances..I'm kind of surprised because since it's TX they could sell out the entire stadium.

spacer.pngspacer.png

23 minutes ago, slik said:

In 2017 they used the whole stadium and it looked good on camera...the only thing I didn't like was them using the RAW set for the entrances..I'm kind of surprised because since it's TX they could sell out the entire stadium.

spacer.pngspacer.png

i was hoping they did this again, these walk way entrances SUCK big time, but i am sure cost is minimal compared to this

The days where each PPV had their own design. Even the Taxi above the entrance on MSG in 2000 was iconic.

Paige going to AEW is actually the funniest possibility ever because not only does it make Tony look like Dixie for signing someone who can't wrestle to a ridiculous deal, but it also makes Paige more liable to show her ass and ruin her reputation (AGAIN) because AEW relies on Internet word-of-mouth and thus leaves its acts to get cannibalized by groupthink.

And given how thin skinned Paige is I cannot see this going through three months without her embarrassing herself especially since she's conflated her brand with Ronnie's for good now. :deadbanana4: At least had she gone back to WWE, she could've coasted by on nostalgia and been used sparingly enough that no one would've bothered to drag her, but now she's been thrown to the lion's den.

New donnybrook match added to the Extreme Rules card.  This could be the first time in I don't know how many years that the whole card consists of ER/stipulation matches.

-Six-Man Tag Team Good Old Fashioned Donnybrook Match: Imperium vs. Brawling Brutes

-I Quit Match: Finn Balor vs. Edge

-Fight Pit Match: Matt Riddle vs. Seth Rollins

-Strap Match: Karrion Kross vs. Drew McIntyre

-RAW Women’s Championship Ladder Match: Bianca Belair (C) vs. Bayley

-SmackDown Women’s Championship Extreme Rules Match: Liv Morgan (C) vs. Ronda Rousey

1 hour ago, andresg770 said:

New donnybrook match added to the Extreme Rules card.  This could be the first time in I don't know how many years that the whole card consists of ER/stipulation matches.

Wtf is this Dana Brooke tag team stipulation match?

Also I hope Dexter makes his in-ring debut against The Miz at Extreme Rules. Their segments without any outcomes are becoming a little bit tiring now!

Aliyah is traveling with Liv, so I imagine she’ll return to SD tomorrow. I wonder how many wrestlers’ travel will be affected by the hurricane in Florida.

Edited by plaidarms

20 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Wtf is this Dana Brooke tag team stipulation match?

I think that's also what they called the Sheamus/Drew match from SD a few weeks ago.  So it'll probably be a street fight-type match.  I hope there's no tagging, though!  They should all just beat the crap out of each other for 10+ minutes straight  :smitten:

1 hour ago, XAMJ said:

AND I OO-

Poor Tony Kkklan, he now has to restart his 1M viewership thank you tweet (that is, when he gets another 1M episode again... maybe leak some Paige backstage drama to the internet again for some cheap ratings pop)

4C66247E-52F4-4B70-BF1B-5310DDF71BDA.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.