• Jonathan

• Chris

• BLΔCKP!NK

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the 24/7 title still a thing? :rip:

29 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Tegan Nox, Mia Yim, Frankie Mone, Vanessa Bourne

Wait a minute, I’d be here for this one! Vanessa Borne returning and reforming Borne & Boujee with Aliyah and winning the Woman’s Tag Team Championships :jonnycat:

spacer.png

Bianca/Asuka/Midlexa and whatever CTRL feud is dreadful and uneventful.

Now we have to endure it till War Game with addition of Candice as 4th member :deadbanana2:

First ever war game on main roster deserves better

Midlexa being nothing more than a ringside cheerleader now. Highschool cheer squad paid off huh. Manskskskskks 

spacer.png

3 hours ago, paper moon said:

Candice coming out to crickets sent me :deadbanana4:  Who’s next, Tegan Knox? 

Give it some time. She has never appeared on the main roster before other than a random royal rumble or battle Royal appearance. She was popular with nxt fans but she was never at the top of the division there like her mayns was so let’s not act like the whole wrestling world already cares a great deal about her. 

she’s great in the ring, was a really terrific heel so let’s just give it time. Hopefully with the right build she can become a big player. I don’t necessarily see her hanging around for that long though having a new child and family and all. 

22 minutes ago, CroNich said:

Give it some time. She has never appeared on the main roster before other than a random royal rumble or battle Royal appearance. She was popular with nxt fans but she was never at the top of the division there like her mayns was so let’s not act like the whole wrestling world already cares a great deal about her. 

she’s great in the ring, was a really terrific heel so let’s just give it time. Hopefully with the right build she can become a big player. I don’t necessarily see her hanging around for that long though having a new child and family and all. 

There are plenty of moms in WWE right now though. Asuka, Becky, Lacey, Ronda.

We are far from divas days where women above 30 and moms were rarity.

7 hours ago, orange22 said:

WWE would be lucky to have Mia Yim grace the ring again!

Funnily enough, her Impact contract is up in the next few weeks.

8 hours ago, paper moon said:

Wait a minute, I’d be here for this one! Vanessa Borne returning and reforming Borne & Boujee with Aliyah and winning the Woman’s Tag Team Championships :jonnycat:

spacer.png

If WWE was up with Gen Z youth pop culture, they would book these two as the baddie mean high school girlies from Euphoria :jonnycat:

5 hours ago, zoldyck said:

There are plenty of moms in WWE right now though. Asuka, Becky, Lacey, Ronda.

We are far from divas days where women above 30 and moms were rarity.

True but if she wants more kids or to grow the family that might be a different story 

11 hours ago, Chris said:

What's wrong with Rhea?

Why is she not wrestling?

Didn't she have health issues not too long back? Not sure what the update was on that but might be a factor.

1 hour ago, Chris said:

Why are the Alexa fans always starting stuff in here?

INDUCTION: The Stephanie vs. Vince I-Quit Match - And Folks Thought Trish  Barking Was Bad??? - WrestleCrap - The Very Worst of Pro Wrestling!

Overcompensating because their panned fave is inching closer towards retirement

This last page proves why the Iyo criticism is so unserious, unironically twerking for Mia Yim and Vanessa Borne but having THEE gall to come for a literal wrestling prodigy.

Keep my QUEEN name off of your slop fingers since it’s clear you have no taste!

spacer.png

Iyo will be fine. You can just say she’s having difficulty adjusting to WWE main roster’s style of wrestling, which is different from her typically advanced style (some girls shading don’t even know or seen that before i KNOW looking at their faves…). She’ll get it together. Plus, she is still a legend regardless so #RESPECT her!

spacer.png

4 hours ago, mxoonlight said:

This last page proves why the Iyo criticism is so unserious, unironically twerking for Mia Yim and Vanessa Borne but having THEE gall to come for a literal wrestling prodigy.

Keep my QUEEN name off of your slop fingers since it’s clear you have no taste!

spacer.png

Drag them (but don’t let me catch you lashing Mia Yisus again x)!!!

spacer.png

Nobody: 

Y’all: ALEXA!!!

can we go a page PLEASE

chile with that being said, will papa H return some more heels? We’ve only got Karrion and Dakota right? :deadbanana2: I love Candice but her as a heel >>>> It’s so funny bc when I heard her theme hit i thought it sounded familiar and thought it was Kharma until i saw “Poison Pixie” :dies:

+ Raw is getting everybody :dies: Hit Row is lowkey a flop and Braun peaked during his first run :zzz: We need more women to SD and some of the NXT talent they released that should’ve been called up YEARS ago. 

1 hour ago, Bussea said:

Nobody: 

can we go a page PLEASE

Until Pannedlexa/her fan stops embarrassing themselves you're just gonna have to deal with it :celestial5:

aj0HhIL.gif

1 hour ago, Bussea said:

Nobody: 

can we go a page PLEASE

chile with that being said, will papa H return some more heels? We’ve only got Karrion and Dakota right? :deadbanana2: I love Candice but her as a heel >>>> It’s so funny bc when I heard her theme hit i thought it sounded familiar and thought it was Kharma until i saw “Poison Pixie” :dies:

+ Raw is getting everybody :dies: Hit Row is lowkey a flop and Braun peaked during his first run :zzz: We need more women to SD and some of the NXT talent they released that should’ve been called up YEARS ago. 

Emmalina shall debut on Snackdown soon enough

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.