Pro-Wrestling: The “Triple H Era” is Official

Ryan

Triple Nose’s booking has kinda tanked in these last few weeks. He’s bringing back everyone and their mother but does he have a plan for them or is he just trying to gag the smarks and get them to tweet? :rip: Half of the roster is underused at this point. Cheerleading duty does not count.

Edited by touchofmyhand

• Replies 23.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• BLΔCKP!NK

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, CroNich said:

Give it some time. She has never appeared on the main roster before other than a random royal rumble or battle Royal appearance. She was popular with nxt fans but she was never at the top of the division there like her mayns was so let’s not act like the whole wrestling world already cares a great deal about her. 

she’s great in the ring, was a really terrific heel so let’s just give it time. Hopefully with the right build she can become a big player. I don’t necessarily see her hanging around for that long though having a new child and family and all. 

I'm excited by the prospect that they'll bring The Way (or something like it) to the MR, even if for just a bit to help establish their characters.  It worked on NXT and I could see it working on Raw, too!

1 hour ago, andresg770 said:

I'm excited by the prospect that they'll bring The Way (or something like it) to the MR, even if for just a bit to help establish their characters.  It worked on NXT and I could see it working on Raw, too!

what works on NXT, does NOT work on the main roster sis :rip:

1 hour ago, Karma88 said:

spacer.png

Next week: Candice vs Dakota

:ahh:

No one knows them.

This is so boring. Stardom teas.

jesus christ talk about generic wrestlers #1 and #2

Luv this video on Taryn Terrell

RAW Ratings: 1,674,000 and .45 demo

I still see them hitting 1,300,000 and new lows this year. TV viewership is down 30% from last season (scripted shows) :rip:

:rip:

22 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Luv this video on Taryn Terrell

I love this channel. i stumbled upon him a couple months ago and saw a video where he reveled his face and he’s hot af

2 hours ago, XAMJ said:

I still see them hitting 1,300,000 and new lows this year. TV viewership is down 30% from last season (scripted shows) :rip:

Another increase :clap3: would be bigger if Damage RTNGZ didn't open the show, I bet. They have terrible YouTube numbers!

2 hours ago, Bussea said:

I love this channel. i stumbled upon him a couple months ago and saw a video where he reveled his face and he’s hot af

He revealed his face in this video too! 

9 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Another increase :clap3: would be bigger if Damage RTNGZ didn't open the show, I bet. They have terrible YouTube numbers!

This!! the opening segment was a flop. 

Ugley / Bianca / Dakota / UYI : 200k

Bianca / UYI : 222k

Nikki / Candice : 354k

Dexter : 500k

Rhea / AJ : 557k

Edge / Finn : 833k

WWE has canceled a FIFTH house show. HHH isn’t going over well with the mainstream audience or ticket buyers. WRESTLING doesn’t sell tickets, storylines do.

October tapings for smackdown and raw are selling worse than any October I’ve seen in ages 

The focus should be the Divas feud between Fad-B and MaXXXine. Book it, Triple Nose! :angry:

Also since RAW was in Canada I noticed everyone in WWE is vaccinated. Vince must have ENFORCED that. 

:clap3:

8 hours ago, touchofmyhand said:

Triple Nose’s booking has kinda tanked in these last few weeks. He’s bringing back everyone and their mother but does he have a plan for them or is he just trying to gag the smarks and get them to tweet? :rip: Half of the roster is underused at this point. Cheerleading duty does not count.

I agree to an extent. I am so happy that Dakota and Candice were brought back but they won't sell on their name/reputation alone. They need actual charactr development and engaging storylines to get people to care. Thats been the problem with Damage Control, its just three talented wrestlers thrown together without any real story as to why and how. NXT have done a great job at building Toxic Attraction as characters first, and I think that's what is missing from the main roster. We need more backstage interactions, more interviews, more segments as well as more wrestling time.

8 hours ago, Karma88 said:

spacer.png

Next week: Candice vs Dakota

:ahh:

No one knows them.

This is so boring. Stardom teas.

It’s giving a Tony Khan Dark Elevation premium YouTube event…

3 hours ago, XAMJ said:

WWE has canceled a FIFTH house show. HHH isn’t going over well with the mainstream audience or ticket buyers. WRESTLING doesn’t sell tickets, storylines do.

October tapings for smackdown and raw are selling worse than any October I’ve seen in ages 

I thought STW was back for a second reading this :dies:

Damn, this college athlete girl wrestles better than most indy girls and this is her debut match on TV the girls should be scared :WAP:

2 hours ago, CroNich said:

I agree to an extent. I am so happy that Dakota and Candice were brought back but they won't sell on their name/reputation alone. They need actual charactr development and engaging storylines to get people to care. Thats been the problem with Damage Control, its just three talented wrestlers thrown together without any real story as to why and how. NXT have done a great job at building Toxic Attraction as characters first, and I think that's what is missing from the main roster. We need more backstage interactions, more interviews, more segments as well as more wrestling time.

Agreed. I hate it when they talk about getting push in a promo and being "chosen one", it breaks keyfabe and takes me out of a storyline. It's like watching Euphoria and some actor starts telling Zendaya how she is the chosen one to be the lead actress, like :deadbanana2:

Also NXT has done great job with Kay Lee Ray. She is much more interesting now with Alba Fyre gimmick and she uses fire a lot to standout in her segments. Imagine being a good in-ring performer and having a good character= full package! 

Where is Tiffanny Straton?

Sol Ruca is great. She is a talented version of Kelly Kelly.

NXT women’s division >>>>>>

16 hours ago, touchofmyhand said:

!!!! This is my biggest gripe with the women’s division atm. I like DMG CTRL but I don’t like how they’re the biggest heels in both shows, and every undercard woman featured has to be involved in their storyline. Asuka, Shotzi, Aliyah, Alexa, Candice are all glorified managers for Raquel and Bianca instead of having their own feuds.

Nose is responsible for Rey/Dominik and Miz/Lumis so he’s clearly capable of booking actual stories, he should do the same for women #GiveDivasAChance

what the **** are y’all talking about?! :bibliahh: Candice has been back for less than a week and she’s already a glorified manager and no one knows her!?

Shotzi and Alexa are in tag programs because they can’t ******* wrestle and therefore need protected.

It’s almost like the women’s programs that aren’t Liv and Ronda are being intentionally intertwined because there’s a big 4-on-4 women’s match coming up in a few months that he’s outwardly stated he wants to be story based, but what the **** do I know :deadbanana4:

I’m all for HHH women’s booking slander but y’all are seriously just jumping the shark because the BAYJEALOUSY has a grip on you. RTNGZ CTRL continue to dominate and y’all will deal!

1 hour ago, mxoonlight said:

what the **** are y’all talking about?! :bibliahh: Candice has been back for less than a week and she’s already a glorified manager and no one knows her!?

Shotzi and Alexa are in tag programs because they can’t ******* wrestle and therefore need protected.

It’s almost like the women’s programs that aren’t Liv and Ronda are being intentionally intertwined because there’s a big 4-on-4 women’s match coming up in a few months that he’s outwardly stated he wants to be story based, but what the **** do I know :deadbanana4:

I’m all for HHH women’s booking slander but y’all are seriously just jumping the shark because the BAYJEALOUSY has a grip on you. RTNGZ CTRL continue to dominate and y’all will deal!

Naur sis the cage match isn’t til 2 whole months from now, they got time to give Candice her own program and then insert her into this faction vs faction story. I’d love to be proven wrong but it’s not bold to assume that she’ll end up as Bianca’s minion for the next 8 weeks like Asuka and Alexa has. By the time Survivor Series comes around, Bianca/Alexa/Asuka vs DMG CTRL will have been going on for 4 MONTHS. Maybe just don’t do a WarGames match then? :rip:

But besides that, the cage match is 4v4, so why are DMG CTRL actively feuding with 6 girls over two shows? If they wanna keep Raquel and Shotzi busy, they got 5 other heels to choose from. Shotzi’s botchy but you’re doin way too much, she can and has worked decent singles matches in the past :rip: And working a match isn’t the only way to carry a feud anyway, Shotzi can talk and has decent acting chops. 

All of this to say that H’s booking of women HAS been bad and DMG CTRL at this rate is at the risk of overexposure. And I luv Bayley and Io!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.