• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• BLΔCKP!NK

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, coolcristobal said:

Naur sis the cage match isn’t til 2 whole months from now, they got time to give Candice her own program and then insert her into this faction vs faction story. I’d love to be proven wrong but it’s not bold to assume that she’ll end up as Bianca’s minion for the next 8 weeks like Asuka and Alexa has. By the time Survivor Series comes around, Bianca/Alexa/Asuka vs DMG CTRL will have been going on for 4 MONTHS. Maybe just don’t do a WarGames match then? :rip:

But besides that, the cage match is 4v4, so why are DMG CTRL actively feuding with 6 girls over two shows? If they wanna keep Raquel and Shotzi busy, they got 5 other heels to choose from. Shotzi’s botchy but you’re doin way too much, she can and has worked decent singles matches in the past :rip: And working a match isn’t the only way to carry a feud anyway, Shotzi can talk and has decent acting chops. 

All of this to say that H’s booking of women HAS been bad and DMG CTRL at this rate is at the risk of overexposure. And I luv Bayley and Io!

I get what you’re saying but I think that’s why they’re inserting more people into the fold, so there are more moving parts in the story as compared to them running Bianca/Alexa/Asuka vs. Damage CTRL into the ground for 16 weeks like this is SvR GM Mode.

Dakota and Iyo still have to defend the tag titles so that’s why they’re feuding with Raquel still, and I don’t dislike Shotzi at all but every high profile match she’s had this year has ended in disaster :skull:  

I understand the concern I just don’t agree with it (yet!) because to me the only other good heels that could carry a program (Carmella and Zelina) aren’t available right now. But I appreciate you gave this some thought and tried to explain your reasoning and recognize Godley ha power :clap3: 

The feud of Asuka/Alexa/Bianca and DMG CTRL is dreadful.

But its a vast improvement from Vince days, lets not act like Vince wouldn't be booking Asuka/ALexa vs Nikki/Doudrop every week on raw, and on SD we would be getting Ronda and Raquel squashing Shotzi, Aaliyah in every week.

At least Triple H is trying to give some and once the WarGame is over, I am sure some of these ladies will get individual spotlight as well. 

Edited by zoldyck

1 hour ago, slik said:

1.67 million for RAW, up from last week's 1.59 million

I think the NFL must be having big games on Monday this year or something

First two hours were above 1,7M and they had a great demo

------

Apparently Papa H will be bringing back unique stage sets for RAW and Smackdown, possibly at season premier episodes. Are we READY for the iconic fist to return to Smackdown?? :WAP:

19 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

The feud of Asuka/Alexa/Bianca and DMG CTRL is dreadful.

But its a vast improvement from Vince days, lets not act like Vince wouldn't be booking Asuka/ALexa vs Nikki/Doudrop every week on raw, and on SD we would be getting Ronda and Raquel squashing Shotzi, Aaliyah in every week.

At least Triple H is trying to give some and once the WarGame is over, I am sure some of these ladies will get individual spotlight as well. 

Thank you :clap3: some of y'all really deserve Vince to return and make y'all suffer again

Kairi > IYO

:sorry:

9 minutes ago, Karma88 said:

My queen is coming.

spacer.png

Thanks HHH.

Hopefully to job for GODdrop

Sasha changed her handle and bio on twitter ?

The unexpected return is around the corner, could Sasha be the white rabbit all along?

0MNBemm.gif

Think Sasha leaving if that’s what’s happening is the right call, if they don’t value what they have with you it’s better off if you try to make yourself an attraction with larger intrinsic value :clap3: 

Wish her the best in whatever she does and really hope we’ll see her come back as a big name part timer in a few years

Nonononon she retweeted Cena and Cora Jade a few days ago. THERE’S STILL HOPE

spacer.png

she also retweeted Ric’s erectile dysfunction pills ad? is she trolling skfksks:;

Saraya segment was terrible

This whole show is bad...I get it, half the roster is stuck in Florida...but this is the worst episode of Dynamite I can remember so far...

2 hours ago, XAMJ said:

Some nerds on twitter are PISSED AWF cause someone said Mandy Rose is better than Kenny Omelet, 

:gaycattel:

Water is wet. Mandy wins based off of personality and charisma (which is difficult to have, not many wrestlers in All Turd Wrestling have that to their credit) alone. :giraffe:

did Paige bump tonight? didn’t watch aew because this dahmer show is WILD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.