2024 US Election Megathread πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ›οΈ

khalyan
Lee!!
Message added by Lee!!,

It was decided based on feedback from the spring 2023 town hall to transition this thread back to being election specific. With the Civics section being able to house specific threads on many issues, we think having a generalized politics thread is not completely necessarily anymore.Β 
Β 

With that said, please continue to be respectful and remember that you do not always need to respond to everyone.Β 

Β 

• Replies 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• ClashAndBurn

• GhostBox

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

Β 

7 minutes ago, jakeisphat said:

Β 

:toofunny2:

This is absentee ballots, which isnt surprising. She won it last time by a large marginΒ 

2 minutes ago, Armani? said:

This is absentee ballots, which isnt surprising. She won it last time

Oh okay, good! :jonny:I haven't seen any polls compared to August so I thought it was a bad sign. This time around it seems much quieter.Β 

2 minutes ago, jakeisphat said:

Oh okay, good! :jonny:I haven't seen any polls compared to August so I thought it was a bad sign. This time around it seems much quieter.Β 

I think more establishment, older Democratic voters tend to use absentee ballots.

Β 

Hopefully Nina can overcome with the election day vote since it's weighed more in percentage compared to last time, it does look bleak though.:rip:

Millions of dollars spent to try and go after Nina Turner running in a deep-blue district sounds pretty ridiculous even more now knowing that abortion is about to be undone due to an ineffective Democrat trifecta.Β :deadbanana4:

10 minutes ago, Communion said:

Millions of dollars spent to try and go after Nina Turner running in a deep-blue district sounds pretty ridiculous even more now knowing that abortion is about to be undone due to an ineffective Democrat trifecta.Β :deadbanana4:

Just another episode on the bull **** clown show for which we are a captive audience.

Β 

I saw Shontel’s Twitter video posted here yesterday and almost lost it when she had the nerve to suggest excitement to β€œcontinue to deliver.”

Β 

Continue what? Deliver what? She and her party will stay doing the bare minimum at the very most.Β :skull:

15 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

Just another episode on the bull **** clown show for which we are a captive audience.

Β 

I saw Shontel’s Twitter video posted here yesterday and almost lost it when she had the nerve to suggest excitement to β€œcontinue to deliver.”

Β 

Continue what? Deliver what? She and her party will stay doing the bare minimum at the very most.Β :skull:

That "Democratic Majority for Israel" PAC better become the "Democratic Majority for Ending the Filibuster" real quick.Β :skull:

Β 

"Yes, hundreds of millions of women are about to lose an essential right, but at least we knocked out that thot Nina Turner!!Β :loki:"Β 

Β 

When Tim Ryan inevitably loses to JD Vance in November, I wonder if he'll either blame it on the small population of Chinese-American Ohioans who sat out after being offended at him calling them shifty lizard beasts destroying White America or blame it instead on progressives for ~forcing~ Zionist billionaires to spent millions on Shontel Brown instead of him.:deadbanana4:

Edited by Communion

Β 

K.

1 minute ago, jakeisphat said:

Β 

K.

Ok. Can Nina get off Bernies coattails and do something else now. I mean it’s obvious she just isn’t electable and not very likable Β . ?

Edited by GhostBox

Congratulations to Shontel Brown on her overwhelming primary victoryΒ :clap3:

Β 

Β 

Edited by Pie-kun

On 4/29/2022 at 3:44 PM, frenchyisback said:

TRUMPISM pn the verge of defeat in OH Senate Race...

Β 

lol

Β 

Β 

vs

Β 

Β 

vRgGgww.png

Β 

:deadbanana4:

13 minutes ago, jakeisphat said:

Β 

K.

They hadnt even did election day votes yet, I.....:skull:

9 minutes ago, Pie-kun said:

Congratulations to Shontel Brown on her overwhelming primary victoryΒ :clap3:

Congrats to the Billionaires that donated to her campaign too Im assuming

13 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Ok. Can Nina get off Bernies coattails and do something else now. I mean it’s obvious she just isn’t electable and not very likable Β . ?

Or, Democrats just love Joe Biden and can’t handle any criticism of him at all whatsoever while the rest of America hates him and (correctly) finds him to be among the worst presidents we have ever had. :skull:

The gap is closing though like expected

Β 

Shontel has gone from 70% to 66%.

1 minute ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Or, Democrats just love Joe Biden and can’t handle any criticism of him at all whatsoever while the rest of America hates him and (correctly) finds him to be among the worst presidents we have ever had. :skull:

Or you know they just don’t like her ?

Β 

Β 

Β 

Wow!Β :ohwow:

Β 

Trump won this district by 17 points in 2020Β 

Edited by Pie-kun

1st Special Forces Command

@1st_SF_Command

We believe in ghosts... Do you?? #PsyWar

Β 

US army advertising jobs in the psywar department:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by AlanRickman1946

13 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Or you know they just don’t like her ?

Mmm, no. Democrats just overwhelmingly love their deeply unpopular president. It’s kind of endearing, in a Trumpian sort of way.

Β 

Anyway.

Β 

This is exactly what the Democrats want. They want to fundraise off the pain and suffering of women forced to spend $10k in child birthing fees for carrying the offspring of their molesting uncles and their college campus rapists. They could have codified Roe in 2009 and Obama actively chose to focus on punishing poors who couldn’t afford corporate healthcare with the Individual Mandate instead. :skull:Β 

12 minutes ago, Pie-kun said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Wow! ????

Nina is conceding, still wanna see how much she closes the gap though

18 minutes ago, Pie-kun said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Oh look - a Republican lost for saying "lay back and enjoy it!" in regards to rape and women's autonomy.

Maybe Democrats can consider tapping into this potentially winnable issue of bodily autonomy, yes?Β :eek:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.