2024 US Election Megathread πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ›οΈ

khalyan
Lee!!
Message added by Lee!!,

It was decided based on feedback from the spring 2023 town hall to transition this thread back to being election specific. With the Civics section being able to house specific threads on many issues, we think having a generalized politics thread is not completely necessarily anymore.Β 
Β 

With that said, please continue to be respectful and remember that you do not always need to respond to everyone.Β 

• Replies 24.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't surprise me if Hunter being a convicted felon tanks Biden's poll numbers more than Trump's verdict.

28 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Wouldn't surprise me if Hunter being a convicted felon tanks Biden's poll numbers more than Trump's verdict.

My prediction is yes, it will.

Β 

And here's the live breaking of the verdict I'd have posted earlier but the forum froze.

Β 

Β 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Espresso said:

My prediction is yes, it will.

Β 

And here's the live breaking of the verdict I'd have posted earlier but the forum froze.

Β 

Β 

The September case could end up being somewhat of an October surprise as well.

Β 

Meanwhile you've got Fani Willis massively fumbling the bag in GA. If Trump wins the Electoral College by a hair, it could very well be her fault specifically.

2 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

The September case could end up being somewhat of an October surprise as well.

Β 

Meanwhile you've got Fani Willis massively fumbling the bag in GA. If Trump wins the Electoral College by a hair, it could very well be her fault specifically.

Well her cheating and Merrick Garland for not bringing the Jan. 6th case sooner.

It's all honestly so insulting at this point :coffee2:

Β 

hunters guilty verdict will just be used by the maga crowd to say "so what hunters guilty too" but that's about it.Β 
Β 

if hunters last name wasn't "Biden" he would have never Charged for this (even Jim Jordan said this on Fox News πŸ’€) but still. He did lie and is being held accountable.Β 
Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, Espresso said:

Β 

This statement is what you should expect from a president πŸ‘πŸΌ

Β 

No "it's rigged" "the judge is scum" ect to be found.Β 

I won't be surprised either if Biden goes back on his promise not to pardon Hunter, especially if he loses the election in November.

This is why the "Hunters a drug addict" thing backfired on trump in 2020. Many families struggle with addiction too and sympathize with this situation. 🀷

Edited by GhostBox

6 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

I won't be surprised either if Biden goes back on his promise not to pardon Hunter, especially if he loses the election in November.

I was thinking the same thing. If he loses, he really has nothing to lose

Leaving here for posterity from the other thread….

Β 

2 hours ago, Espresso said:

Β 

It's wild that this is actually not that bad of A poll for Biden πŸ’€Β 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.