2024 US Election Megathread πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ›οΈ

khalyan
Lee!!
Message added by Lee!!,

It was decided based on feedback from the spring 2023 town hall to transition this thread back to being election specific. With the Civics section being able to house specific threads on many issues, we think having a generalized politics thread is not completely necessarily anymore.Β 
Β 

With that said, please continue to be respectful and remember that you do not always need to respond to everyone.Β 

She so much better than

him πŸ’€ I wish the Dems would throw their support behind her instead of him.Β 
Β 

Β 

• Replies 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

About damn time. I truly think Ukraine Β won't be able to make up for the time they have lost because of the gop sitting on their handsΒ 

Β 

13 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

About damn time. I truly think Ukraine Β won't be able to make up for the time they have lost because of the gop sitting on their handsΒ 

Β 

Why does it kinda seem like Trump is switching on Ukraine?

Has he finally realized cozying up to Putin turns off the vast majority of voters? One can only hope

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, VOSS said:

Why does it kinda seem like Trump is switching on Ukraine?

Has he finally realized cozying up to Putin turns off the vast majority of voters? One can only hope

Eh. This is gonna be his move on every issue. The move being "don't take a side" he already started it on the abortion issue basically saying he has no real opinion (when we all know he does) to now this issue.
Β 

it's a way to try to pretend to be moderate on these issues while not saying anything.Β 

but unfortunately for him we have clips of him saying he wants to ban abortion and doenst think giving Ukraine aide Β is a good idea.Β 

Β 

• Thumbs Down 1

56 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Β 

Acting like humanitarian funding for people even makes up for the fact that you're providing the bombs that are being dropped on their heads is perverse and gross on your part.

1 hour ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Β 

This is exactly why using DEMOCRACYYYY!!!! as a reason to vote for Biden won't work.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Β 

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Β 

If you think Biden  is worse or more evil than Trump then you are just being an idiot 🀷
Β 

but I guess that's what happens when you are a one issue voter. Your judgement gets cloudedΒ 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

5 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

If you think Biden  is worse or more evil than Trump then you are just being an idiot 🀷
Β 

but I guess that's what happens when you are a one issue voter. Your judgement gets cloudedΒ 

No one said he's more evil than Trump, just that he's not worth voting for.Β 

sure he's not worth voting for, so word it differently.Β  Vote against Trump and the MAGA cult.Β  There.Β  Done.Β 

• Like 3

Just now, spree said:

sure he's not worth voting for, so word it differently.Β  Vote against Trump and the MAGA cult.Β  There.Β  Done.Β 

I'd rather do this by voting third party. No votes for Biden or Trump.Β 

22 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

No one said he's more evil than Trump, just that he's not worth voting for.Β 

The tweet you posted literally says " don't buy the incredibly shallow bit that he's the lesser of two absurdist evils"

Β 

that literally means he doenst believe Trump is more evil. If he did he would do anything to stop Trump from being elected again. And yes that means voting Biden.Β 

Edited by GhostBox

2 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

The tweet you posted literally says " don't buy the incredibly shallow bit that he's the lesser of two absurdist evils"

Β 

that literally means he doenst believe Trump is more evil. If he did he would do anything to stop Trump from being elected again. And yes that means voting Biden.Β 

I reject that

46 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

I'd rather do this by voting third party.Β 

you do you, but why would you actively help someone take away your own rights, and the rights of every female that you know?Β 

5 minutes ago, spree said:

you do you, but why would you actively help someone take away your own rights, and the rights of every female that you know?Β 

Why are you voting for someone who views Palestinian children as expendable?Β 

Β 

πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

Β 

7 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

Okay, and Joe Biden and the Democrats fight to have Greens taken off ballots because they knew that they can't win without explicitly undermining democracy. So?

1 hour ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Okay, and Joe Biden and the Democrats fight to have Greens taken off ballots because they knew that they can't win without explicitly undermining democracy. So?

They can take all third parties off the ballot and it won't matter. That'll just depress turnout even more and lead to more people leaving the ballot blank.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.